RRB JE Admit Card 2019: RRB JE CBT 1 Hall Ticket Date Check Here
RRB JE admit card 2019 Re-exam CBT 1: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has recently invited the application to recruit Junior Engineer (JE). Now, the applicants are waiting for the release of RRB JE admit card 2019 after re-scheduled exam dates. Their are vaious post in JE like Junior Engineer IT (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent, Chemical and Metallurgical Assistant on the vacant posts available with Railways. Through this article you will learn all importnat instruction regarding RRB JE hall ticket like, how to view RRBJE admit card, download it, what to carry to examination hall, and other important points to keep in mind. Read full article below.
Latest: RRB cancelled RRB JE Stage I examination in few centers due to technical difficulties. Exam will be condcuted again for these centers from 26th June to 28th June. Read official notification below.
RRB JE re-exam admit card 2019
RRB JE Admit Card 2019 Re-exam
Indian railways had approx 13487 vacancies for the aforementioned posts. Many candidates have applied for the RRB Recruitment 2019-20 through the online application submission process. If you have also applied for RRB Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019-20 and now you want to the release date for admit card for RRB JE then, in the article we have mentioned the link and all the information related to the Railway JE hall ticket 2019, how to download it and other important instructions.
Railway Recruitment Board has approx 13087 vacancies available for JEs. The process to apply online for all the above mentioned vacancies was initiated by the RRB from 2nd January
RRB JE admit card for the railway’s exam comes 4 days before the exam. In case of RRB JE recruitment 2019-20 also the candidate can expect the release of admit card before 15-10 days of exam. Railway Recruitment Board will make an online release of admit card so that the applicants can download it easily without any hassle.
How to Download RRB JE Admit Card 2019 ?
Admit card for RRB Je exam 2019 will be available on the official website of RRB region, for which you have applied. Below the links of all the regions’ website are mentioned so that you can download your admit card easily.
Follow the following steps to get the admit card to appear in the RRB exam 2019.
- Step 1: Click on the link to your region’s website. Scroll down to get the link of your region’s website.
- Step 2: Click on the link titled as RRB JE Call Letter.
- Step 3: The link will land you on another page, type your registration number here and click on the submit button.
- Step 4: Now your Admit card for RRB JE exam is on the screen of your desktop. It will be available in the pdf format, download and save it and take its print outs for further use.
Important Links to download Admit Card for RRB
The links of all regions of Indian Railways are mentioned below. Your admit card will be available on the website of that region for which you have applied. For example, if you have applied for JE post in Ahmadabad region then click on the link mentioned in front of that.
Details Mentioned on RRB JE Admit card
You will get the below mentioned details imprinted on the Admit card of RRB JE;
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Center for RRB Exam
- Registration Number of the candidate
- Exam Date and Timings for RRB Exam
- Address of Exam Venue
- Instructions for the RRB Exam
Also Check: RRB NTPC admit card 2019
RRB Junior Engineer 2019 Selection Process
The selection process of RRB Junior Engineer will be conducted in Single stage online examination. This will be followed by an interview round and verification of original documents & Medical Examination of candidates.
RRB Junior Engineer 2019 Exam Pattern
If you want to get the RRB Junior Engineer Job then you will have to appear in the written exam conducted by RRB. If you know the exam pattern then it becomes easy for the candidates to solve the questions quickly. Here is the quick view of the exam pattern of RRB JE 2019-20.
- In written examination for the selection of RRB JE 2019 exam, 100 objective types of questions will be asked.
- The written exam will be a computer-based exam and all the questions will be multiple choice questions.
- The duration of exam will be 90 minutes.
- Negative marking will be applied in RRB JE 2019 exam and for every wrong answer, the candidate will have to lose 1/3 marks of the wrongly answered question.
- The questions in the RRB JE written exam will be asked from Mathematics, General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, and General Science.
- Minimum percentage of passing marks for the students of different categories are as follows;
- General – 40%
- OBC – 30%
- SC – 30%
- ST – 25%
- In RRB Exam the weightage of marks will be as follows;
- 30 questions are asked from Mathematics for 30 marks.
25 questions will be asked from General Intelligence & Reasoning for 25 marks
- 15 questions will be asked from General Awareness for 15 marks.
- and 30 questions will be asked from general science for 30 marks. .
The railway is one of the biggest departments of Government on India. In India, the network of the railway is huge and to maintain and improve the railway need to recruit a good number of employees on time to time. To manage the recruitments in railways, the Indian Railways has set up Railways Recruitment Board (RRB). All the vacancies in railways pass through this board.
Against the 13487 vacancies of Junior Engineer in Railways, approx 13 lakh+ candidates has applied. So the competition is going to be high in the RRB JE 2019 exam. We have mentioned the exam pattern in this article so the candidates can perform well in the written exam and they can understand the pattern of exam and start their preparation accordingly.
The Bottom Line
Here we have compiled all the essential information related to RRB JE admit card 2019-20, its recruitment process and exam pattern. All the links to download the admit card has been mentioned in the article. In case of any issue in downloading the admit card for RRB exam, you can write to us in the comment box.