RRB MI Recruitment 2019: Date extended Check RRB MI application form
RRB MI Recruitment 2019 and application form: Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) released the notification for the recruitment for Ministerial & Isolated Categories on 08 March 2019. In this notification, RRB has invited the applications from interested candidates on 1665 vacancies on various departments.
RRB has extended the last date of registration for the interested candidates. Now you can apply for 1665 vacancies of Ministerial & Isolated (MI) Categories till 22 April 2019. Applicants can apply for the aforementioned posts at official websites of the respective Railway Zone.
RRB issues the official notification for RRM MI Recruitment 2019 on 08 March 2019. The registration process to apply for the posts available in RRB MI application form has been started from 8th March 2019 onwards only. If you want to work with Indian Railways then it’s a golden chance for you to apply for the posts available in RRB MI 2019 Recruitment. If you haven’t applied for the vacant posts in RRB then still you have a chance to take part in the recruitment process conducted by Railway Recruitment Boards.
In this post, we have furnished all the information related to RRB MI Applicatin form 2019. Read the below-given information and if you find it suitable for you then apply for it.
RRB MI Recruitment 2019
RRB MI Recruitment Vacancy Details 2019
In its official notification, the RRB has mentioned vacancies on various posts. As we stated above that the total number of vacant posts is 1655. These vacancies are for the following posts;
- Junior Stenographer (Hindi)
- Junior Stenographer (English)
- Junior Translator (Hindi)
- Staff and Welfare Inspector
- Chief Law Assistant
- Lab Asst. Grade III (Chemist & Metallurgist)
- Finger Print Examiner
- Head Cook
- Senior Publicity Inspector
- Publicity Inspector
- PGT Teacher Biology (Eng. Medium Male)
- PGT Teacher English (Male)
- PGT Teacher English (Female)
- PGT Teacher Geography (Female)
- PGT Teacher Physics (Male)
- PGT Teacher Physics (Female)
- PGT Teacher Political Science (Female)
- PGT Teacher Computer Science
- TGT/ Computer Science
- TGT Teacher Home Science (Female)
- TGT Teacher Hindi (Female)
- TGT Teacher Social Science (Female)
- PTI English Medium (Male)
- PTI English Medium (Female)
- Asst. Mistress (Junior School)
- Music Mistress
- Dance Mistress
- Laboratory Asst/ School
This list of vacant posts says that RRB is offering a job to everyone with basic or higher education. If you think that one of the aforementioned posts can suit your qualification then check here with the eligibility criteria for RRB MI Recruitment 2019.
RRB MI Application form Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is must for the applicants to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the available vacancies. So here we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for RRB MI Recruitment 2019. For different posts the eligibility criteria are different. Have a quick look at below table to know about the required skills by RRN for available posts.
Here we have mentioned the basic details about the vacancies in RRB. We urge the applicant to read the official notification first very carefully to apply for the aforementioned vacancies.
Applicants from SC, ST, and another reserved category will get the benefit of the relaxation in upper age limit. So look for that as well before apply online for RRB MI Recruitment 2019.
How to apply Online for RRB MI Recruitment 2019
Because of extended date to apply online for the various posts in Railway, you still have a chance to apply online for the most suitable post for you from the above mentioned vacant posts. Here u=is the process to apply online for RRM MI Recruitment 2019.
RRB MI Application Fee & Mode of Payment
- The application fee for RRB Ministerial and Isolated Categories recruitment is Rs.500 is for the applicants from General Category.
- The fee for the applicants from Reserved category candidates is Rs.250.
- For candidates belonging to the former category Rs.400 and for those belonging to the latter category Rs.250 will be repaid after deducting bank charges on appearing to the first stage of the computer-based test.
- The application fee can be paid online using debit/credit card/internet banking or UPI. It can also be paid offline using SBI Challan or post office challan.
If you have any question in regards to recruitment and application form then you can comment below. Our team will help you with it.