RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019 Pattern CBT Stage 1 Important Questions Ideas
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019: RRB NTPC Stage 1 CBT exam date is likely to release soon. As per the official notification exam for stage 1 was scheduled to be conducted tentatively in the month of October 2019 but it has been delayed now. In this article, we have provided RRB NTPC Syllabus CBT exam. Those who have submitted applications seem to be busy preparing for the upcoming exam.
In order to crack the exam, it is important for all the candidates to prepare for exam as per the exam pattern and syllabus. Firstly, they should understand the exam pattern first and then must refer good study material for preparation.
RRB NTPC Syllabus 2019
To help RRB NTPC candidates in preparing for Stage 1 CBT we have shared important information in this article regarding the same. Here we have brought complete information of examination pattern, exam syllabus, important questions, previous year questions papers etc.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 Details
Official Notification-Download Here
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
RRB NTPC Vacancy Details
You can have a look at the vacancy details under various categories-
- Vacancy Details for Graduate Posts –
- Vacancy Details for Under-Graduate posts –
RRB NTPC CBT Stage 1- Exam Pattern
Check the examination pattern given below for CBT 1-
- Mode of exam- RRB NTPC stage 1 exam will be a Computer Bases Test i.e. it will be an online exam.
- Exam Shifts- Exam will be conducted in multiple shifts on different dates
- Types of questions- Stage 1 CBT will include objective type questions with multiple choice in nature.
- Number of questions- Question paper will include total 100 questions.
- Number of questions- Question paper will be divided into three sections
Duration of Exam-
Total duration of exam will be 90 minutes. For eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe, exam duration will be 120 minutes.
- Total number of questions- Total 100 questions will be asked.
- Medium of Question Paper- Questions are expected to be asked in English and Hindi.
- Marking scheme- For every correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking- There shall be a provision of negative marking for each wrong answer. For every incorrect answer 1/3rd of the marks will be deducted.
RRB NTPC Syllabus CBT Stage 1 Exam
Questions in stage 1 CBT will be asked from following topics in each section-
Number System, Fractions, Decimals, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportions, Percentage, Profit and Loss Mensuration, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Elementary Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics etc.
General Intelligence and Reasoning-
Analogies, Completion of Number and Alphabetical Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical Operations, Relationships, Similarities and Differences, Syllogism, Data Sufficiency, Jumbling, Analytical Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Puzzle, Statement- Courses of Action, Decision Making, Statement- Conclusion, Interpretation of Graphs, Maps etc.
Current Events of National and International Importance, Art and Culture of India, Indian Literature, History of India and Freedom Struggle, Monuments and Places of India, Games and Sports, General Science and Life Science (it will be up to 10th CBSE), Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India and World, Indian Polity and Governance- constitution and political system, Flora and Fauna of India, General Scientific and Technological Developments including Space and Nuclear Program of India, Environmental Issues Concerning India and World at Large, UN and Other important World Organizations, Common Abbreviations, Transport Systems in India, Indian Economy, Famous Personalities of India and World, Basics of Computers and Computer Applications, Flagship Government Programs, Important Government and Public Sector Organizations of India etc.
RRB NTPC Minimum Qualifying Marks
Minimum qualifying marks percentages for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them will be 2%.
Those who will not secure minimum qualifying marks for their respective category will not be eligible to be shortlisted for the next round.
RRB NTPC Stage 1 Previous Year Questions
CBT 1 will be common for all the notified posts. It is important for you to refer good study material to prepare for the test. You can take help from CBSE class 10th books, newspapers, magazines, previous year question papers, books available in the market specially for RRB NTPC exams, and various other authentic sources.
To identify important questions, you should refer the syllabus, previous year question papers, and should also do questions paper analyses. This will help you to gain an insight on the important questions that may have higher chances of coming in the exam.
Check some of the previous year question papers pdf provided below-
- We will upload it very soon. Stay in touch for pdf file links.
NTPC Syllabus/Exam Pattern- Key Points
- Stage 1 test will be conducted in online mode (CBT)
- Candidates must go through the complete exam pattern and syllabus before starting preparing for the test.
- Stage 1 CBT will be common for all the posts and therefore exam patter and syllabus will also be same.
- For more information on RRB NTPC stage-1 CBT and other details related to the recruitment keep visiting our website.