RRB Paramedical Answer Keys 2019: Railway Recruitment Board conducted CEN 2/2019 CBT exam for the post of various RRB Paramedical staff in the month of July across various examination centers in India. The RRB Paramedical Staff nurse answer keys to this exam has been released on 5th August 2019.
The answer key was scheduled to be published on 5th August 2019 on the official website of RRBs. RRB Paramedical CBT answer key links of all the question paper sets have also be shared on this page.
EEB Staff Nurse Answer
keys will be made available for all the candidates only in the online mode as
no other mode is available. With the help of answer keys, candidates will be
able to get an idea about their performance in the exam and estimate their
marks. Those who will be having any doubt in the RRB Paramedical answer keys can submit objections against the
RRB Paramedical Answer Keys 2019
RRB Answer keys will
be made available only through the online mode. No answer key will be made
available in physical form. Candidates
have to check and download their answer keys within the time specified by the
recruiting body. This is because, after the stipulated time, answer keys can be
removed from the web portal
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019- At a Glance
RRB Paramedical Exam Answer Key 2019- Important Dates
How to check the RRB
Paramedical/Staff Nurse Answer key?
To download the answer keys, candidates are required
to follow the given steps shared below-
RRB Paramedical Cut off Marks 2019
Candidates after checking their Answer key can check cut off mark to get Idea of they will be called for next round. Check Cut off Here
Latest Update 5th August 2019: RRB Recruitment Board has announced Paramedical and Staff Nurse Recruitment CBT Exam Answer Keys today. All candidates who have appeared in this recruitment exam can check the answer keys from below links.
RRB Paramedical Region-wise Answer Key Link
Submission of Objection against the answer keys
After the publication of answer keys, in case candidates having any doubt regarding any of the key can raise objection against the same. They will be given a specific time to submit the applications.
Applications for representation against the answer
keys can be made only through the online mode. To submit objections online,
candidates can follow the given procedure-
- Go to the official website of concerned RRB.
- Click on RRB Paramedical Answer Key 2019 link given on the home page.
- Candidates having objection have to click on the objection link given on the same webpage.
- They have to enter the question number for which objection is to be raised in the field “Question no.”
- Now, from the drop-down box, select the relevant category of Objection.
- They need to enter the objection against the questions in the ‘Objection’ field.
- For additional objections, they can click on the ‘Add Objection’ button.
- Once all objections are made, they have to select ‘Save & Proceed to Payment’
- After making payment, objection process will be completed.
- Keep the receipt generated safe for further references.
RRB Paramedical Objection Fee Applicable-
For making objection, candidates have to pay the application fee. The application fee will be paid per objection. For every objection, they have to pay Rs.50/- plus charges applicable. Fee will be refunded if objection submitted will be incorrect.
RRB Paramedical Result 2019
Once the final answer keys will be released, RRB will
also publish the result after few days. Result will also be hosted on official
RRB portals and candidates have to check it by using the valid login details.
RRB Paramedical Answer Key Important Points
- RRB Paramedical answer keys are scheduled
to be published on 5th August 2019.
- Answer keys can be checked on the official
website of RRBs.
- Candidates not satisfied with the answer keys
can submit objections against the same.
- Application for objection will be submitted
- They can
raise objections only against the questions and their alternatives.
submitted once, can be edited later. Therefore, each objection should be made
- Final answer key will also be made available
online on the basis of objection submitted.
- Candidates should note that objections must be raised in English only.
case of any query regarding RRB Paramedical Answer keys, candidates can contact
at the concerned RRB.