RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019: Online Registration- Apply Here
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019: RRB has recently released a notification for providing a big basket of jobs to the eligible candidate in the form of 1,30,000 vacancies in various departments of Indian Railways. Out of these 1,30,000 vacancies, 1937 vacancies are for RRB Paramedical staff. It is a great news for candidates aspiring to get a job in RRB paramedical.
Latest: RRB Paramedical Application Status Link is activated now – Click here
As per the official notice, the complete CEN 2/2019 notification and online application form will be issued on 4th April 2019. RRB Paramedical Recruitment selection procedure will include a CBT and interview round. Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can start preparation form this moment onwards. It is a golden opportunity as large no. of vacancies are there and candidates should not miss it. For more all the details regarding RRB Paramedical Recruitment, readers can go through the complete article.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2019
RRB is one of the biggest recruitment board in world and keeping the pace it has released a huge of no of vacancies for paramedical staff. The exact no. of vacancies for this post is 1937.
Pay Scale- The pay scale will be different for all the posts under the paramedical staff and will be in accordance with the 7th Pay Matrix.
Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC)
Para-Medical Staff (1937 Post)
RRB/CEN 03/201 9
Ministerial And Isolated Categories
RRB Paramedical Staff Posts
The Paramedical Staff include the post of-
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment Important Dates
The expected dates for this recruitment process are as follows-
Official dates of Admit card, Examination and result will be updated shortly.
RRB application for Paramedical staff will be filled only through the online mode.
- Application through other modes will not be accepted.
- Applicants are advised to read all the instructions and guidelines regarding the recruitment and application first.
- They must fill the registration form with utmost care to avoid mistakes.
- Board will not entertain any request for correction or modification of information furnished in the registration form after submission.
- Candidates are also suggested to keep all the required documents ready with them at the time of registration.
- They must fill the application form on time so that they do not feel disappointed at the end in case they missed the opportunity.
- There is no need to send hard copy of the filled in application form or any other document/ certificate to the Board through post. They can keep the application form printout with them for future correspondences.
How to fill RRB Paramedical Recruitment application form?
Interested candidates can follow the procedure shared here to check the result-
- Applicants have to visit the official website of the concerned RRB. They can refer the website links of the participating RRBs given below.
- They will be landed on the homepage of the websites where they have open the relevant link.
- They have to click on Apply now link.
- They have to fill all the details asked in the application form.
- They also have to upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Once they have filled the details, they have to make the payment of the application fee (if applicable).
- After payment, they must review all the details in the form before final submission.
- They can now click on the submit button.
- At last, applicants have to download and take a printout of the application form for future references.
- Candidates can only apply to only one RRB or RRC, more than one application to one RRB/RRC will be rejected.
Application fee for all the categories (except concession categories mentioned below) will be Rs.500/-. Out of Rs.500/- will be refunded by deducting the bank charges to the candidates on appearing in the 1st CBT exam.
- Application fee for SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, Female, PwBDs, Minorities, Transgender, Economically Backward Classes (EBC) will be Rs.250 and this fee shall be refunded to the candidates by deducting the bank charges to the candidates on appearing in the 1st CBT.
- Payment of application fee will be made online through online medium.
RRB Paramedical Staff Recruitment- Eligibility
Applicant before registration must ensure that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Therefore, they are advised to read the eligibility requirements clearly in the official advertisement.
However, Board will consider the information furnished in the online application form but if any candidate found to be furnishing false information at any stage will be disqualified. In such case, the candidature of the candidate will be rejected.
The basic eligibility criteria for Paramedical staff is shared below and complete eligibility criteria will be shared after the declaration of official advertisement.
A candidate must be either:
- The lower and upper age limit below.
Read about the age relaxation in the notification provided above.
- Candidates who are appearing and waiting for the declaration of result of the qualifying exams should not apply.
- Requisite minimum Educational/Technical/Professional qualifications indicated for the posts in Annexure-A of this CEN
- Candidates must be mentally and physically sound and should meet the medical standards for respective post.
RRB Paramedical Recruitment- Reservation
RRB also provide reservation to various categories. The reservation provided under the purview of RRB paramedical recruitment is Vertical Reservation to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Other Backward Class (OBC) Non Creamy Layer (NCL) and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Horizontal Reservation to Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD), EX-servicemen (ExSM). Read more in notification.
RRB Paramedical staff recruitment- 2019 Selection Procedure
The first stage of recruitment will be an online examination i.e. Computer Based Test (CBT). It will be conducted in various test centers established across the country. For more details about CBT, candidates have to wait for the release of CEN 2/2019.
Candidates those who will qualify the CBT will be shortlisted for interview round. They will be invited for interview on the basis of their performance in the CBT.
- Document Verification-
Candidates selected in interview round will have to go through the documents verification round in which they have to produce all the required documents in original. After this round and a medical fitness test (if applicable) final selection of the candidates will be made.
Participating RRB and RRC websites
Candidates have to fill the registration form only through the online mode. All the candidates are advised to refer only the official websites of the participating RRBs and RRCs.
The list of all the participating RRBs and RRCs along with the websites if as follows-
In this article we will tell all the latest information of RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 drive. You can ask any query in the comment forum below and our team will reply ASAP.