RRC Level-1 Recruitment 2019 Application Form RRC Group D Apply Now
RRC Level-1 Recruitment 2019 Application Form 2019 Group D: Railway Recruitment Cell RRC has recently released a notification for the group D recruitment of 103769 vacancies in Indian Railways. Aspirants can take look at the biggest recruitment of 2019. Railway recruitment 2019 for 1.30 lakh, out of these total vacancies, 103769 vacancies are only for RRC level 1 posts recruitment 2019 and 1937 vacancies are for para-medical staff, 44531 vacancies for the posts of NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) and 1665 for RRB Ministerial. It is a great opportunity that RRC has brought for the candidates who are seeking a job in Indian Railways.
Latest: RRB Examniation delayed, read full information about it here; RRB groud d admit cardRegistration finished for the RRC 1 lakh vacancies. RRC Group d recruitment 2019 online application forms released on 12 March 2019 at 16 RRCs at 5:00 pm. – Direct link to apply provided here.
RRC Level 1 Group D Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can grab this opportunity and can fill the RRC group d application from before the last date. To help all the interested candidates, we have shared all the necessary information regarding this RRC level 1 recruitment drive here in this page. They can go through the article to read the complete information.
RRB 1.30lakh vacancies recruitment 2019
Apply Here for RRC Group D 2019
Pay Scale for Level 1 posts- The pay scale for all the Level 1 posts will be as per the 7th Pay Matrix.
Read about RRB Paramedical Recruitment 2019 here.
RRC Level 1 Staff include the post of-
Table of railway-wise; post-wise vacancies are displayed at the end of detailed notification PDF file. Download here
RRC Level 1 Recruitment Important Dates 2019
Official dates of all the events will be updated shortly.
RRB Level-1 recruitment Application/Registration Form 2019
- RRC registration forms for the recruitment of Level 1 posts will be submitted only through the online mode i.e. on the official RRCs websites.
- No physical application forms will be made available therefore application via other modes will be accepted.
- Interested candidates must go through all the instructions and guidelines of the recruitment before applying.
- Candidates are advised to fill all the information carefully in the application form.
- No request for modification or correction in the application form will be entertained.
- Applicants are advised to fill the application form before due the date. Late application will be not accepted.
- Candidates must keep all the documents with them at the time of application so that they can refer and upload the required documents easily in the application form.
- Candidates must upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Applicants are not required to send the hard copy of the filled in application form, documents or any other certificate to the Board’s office through post.
- Candidates can keep a copy of application form with them for future correspondence.
- Applicants can only apply to only one RRC. Multiple applications to one RRC will not be accepted.
How to apply for RRB/RRC Level-1 1.3 lakh recruitment 2019?
Candidates can fill the application form by following the given steps-
RRC group d Application fee
- All the candidates (except those who are under the concession category mentioned below) have to pay an application fee of Rs.500/-. Out of the application fee, Rs.400 will be refunded by deducting the bank charges to the candidates on appearing in the 1st CBT exam.
- Applicants under the SC/ST, Ex-serviceman, Female, PwBDs, Minorities, Transgender, Economically Backward Classes (EBC) categories will have to pay an application fee of Rs.250 and this fee shall be refunded to the applicants by deducting the bank charges on appearing in the 1st CBT.
RRC Level 1 Recruitment Eligibility
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen.
- The educational qualification eligibility for all the posts under recruitment will be different for every job profile. For detailed information, candidates have to wait for the publication of complete recruitment notification.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam and those who are waiting for release of their final year result are not eligible.
- The lower and upper age limit for the applicants will be updated soon.
Candidates also required to be mentally and physically fit and sound. They may have to go under a medical fitness test as a part of the selection process. Official details in this regard will be updated shortly.
RRC Level 1 Recruitment 2019 Reservation category
RRC level-1 Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
Under RRC Level 1 recruitment 2019, candidates have to go through a Computer-Based Test (CBT). It is an important process of most of the recruitments in RRC and RRB for the selection of the suitable candidate. CBT will be an online exam where candidates will be given Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). After the written paper candidates will be shortlisted and called for next rounds of the selection process.
The next round could be an interview round or any other test depending upon the recruitment policy of the Board. Details on the selection procedure will be shared later.
RRC Level 1 Recruitment- Admit Card
After the completion of application procedure and scrutiny of application forms by the Board, admit card will be issued for the CBT. Hall tickets will be issued only to the candidates who have registered successfully.
The admit card will be issued at least one or two prior to the date of commencement of the exam. Candidates have to download it from the official website of the concerned RRC/RRB. It will contain the details about the exam dates, time and venue. All the candidates have to bring the admit card to the exam center positively. Without a valid hall ticket, no examinee will be allowed to take the exam.
RRC Level 1 Exam- Result
After the completion of the stage, one CBT result will be declared. Result will be published online as the selection list of the shortlisted candidates who have qualified the stage one online exam. These shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next selection round.
- Check RRB group d PET result 2019 here. Click on blue link
The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of performance of the candidates in all the selection stages. The result or selection list will be published on the official websites of the participating RRCs.
Participating RRC websites
All the notifications and information regarding the RRC level recruitment will be uploaded on the official websites of all the RRCs participating this recruitment drive. All the applicants are therefore advised to visit these websites frequently for all the updates regarding the recruitment.
They can check the telephone no. and websites of all the participating Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) below in the table-
So this was all information till now on the latest recruitment drive of RRB and RRC huge vacancies. You can also ask any question related to RRB group d recruitment 2019 level 1 and para-medical in comment below, our team will answer them ASAP.