RSMSSB Stenographer Result 2019 (Soon) Merit List Cut Off Marks
RSMSSB Stenographer Result 2019 | Merit list: RSMSSB is going to announce Stenographer recruitment exam result soon. The official dates for the release of RSMSSB Stenographer result will be shared shortly on this page. Result is going to be published on the official website on the notified dates.
Candidates waiting for result should note that Board will not deliver any hard copy of RSMSSB Stenographer result/merit list to them. They can get it only from the official portal. However, a direct link/ result pdf will also be shared on this page for their convenience once the result will be made available on board’s website.
Latest Update 4th Dec 2019: Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board will soon announce Stenographer Result. All candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more latest updates.
Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) invited applications for the recruitment of suitable candidates for 1085 vacant post of stenographers in July 2018. The exam of Phase I for the same was conducted on 14th July 2019 at various examination centers of the state and a large no. of candidates participated in this.
RSMSSB Stenographer Result 2019
Moving ahead in the article, students are going to find complete information on RSMSSB Stenographer result. The article includes details on result publication date, process to access result, post result activities, and other related information which are important from the point of view of each candidates who have taken the exam and are waiting for result.
RSMSSB Stenographer Recruitment Result 2019- Details
RSMSSB Stenographer Official Notification-Download
RSMSSB Stenographer Exam Answer Key-available soon
RSMSSB Stenographer Result 2019- Important Dates
RSMSSB Stenographer Merit list 2019
Result of all the candidates will be published in the form of RSMSSB Stenographer merit list. No result will be hosted in the form of scorecard. The merit of the candidates will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in phase I exam. Only those candidates will be able to qualify Phase I exam and eligible to be listed in the merit list who will be secure the qualifying marks fixed by the board.
The minimum qualifying marks for general candidates are 40% and for SC/ST candidates is 35% in the Phase I exam. Merit list will be hosted on Board’s website for information to all the candidates.
How to access RSMSSB Stenographer Result 2019?
To access the result of RSMSSB Stenographer phase I exam online, examinees can take help from the instructions shared as under-
- Step 1- Firstly, candidates have to visit the official website of RSMSSB. The website is recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step 2- They have to click on the “Results” tab given on the homepage.
- Step 3- A list of all the latest results will open.
- Step 4- Candidates have to select Stenographer Phase I result link.
- Step 5- The desired result link will open. They have to find their roll number on the list and check other information.
- Step 6- If they wish, they can download the merit list pdf for personal record and future references.
Click here to check Stenographer result- link to be activated here
Information mentioned on the RSMSSB Stenographer Result 2019
The result for phase I will be made available in the form of merit list pdf. This pdf can be accessed easily without the requirement of login details. Merit list will be indicating following information-
Roll numbers of the candidates shortlisted for Phase II, category-wise cut-off marks, formula used for calculation of marks, set-wise details of deleted questions, and important instructions.
RSMSSB Stenographer Cut-Off marks
Cut-off marks are the minimum marks that every candidate should obtain to qualify an exam. RSMSSB Stenographer Cut-off marks for Phase I stenographer exam will be announced along with the result. The merit list will also indicate the cut-off marks for each category as per the reservation applicable.
The category-wise cut-off marks information is shared as under-
- Vertical Reservation-
- Horizontal Reservation
The cut-off marks details will be updated soon.
RSMSSB Stenographer Post Result Activity
After the publication of result, candidates qualifying phase I will become eligible to appear in Phase II. Phase II will be a skill test in which stenography skills of the qualified students will be tested. It will be conducted in both English and Hindi language and candidates have to choose any one paper.
The qualifying marks for general candidates and SC/ST candidates in Phase II will be 36% and 31% respectively. On the basis of marks obtained in Phase I and Phase II, final result will be prepared.
After the publication of Phase II result, shortlisted candidates will be invited for verification of documents. They have to produce all the original documents at the verification center. These mainly include all the educational qualification documents, caste/community certificate, date of birth certificate, sports certificate (if any), ex-servicemen certificate (if required), NOC certificate, etc. Final selection will be made only after the satisfactory performance of the candidates in all the phases of selection.
- RSMSSB will shortly declare the Stenographer exam result.
- Result will be hosted in pdf format on the official website of board.
- The merit list will be made available on this page.
- RSMSSB Stenographer Cut-off marks will not be published separately. It will be released along with merit list.
- Only those candidates will be able to qualify who will secure minimum 40% (35% for SC/ST) in each paper.
- Candidates qualifying Phase I test will have to attend Phase II test. The information regarding the same will be intimated separately to each shortlisted candidate.
- The RSMSSB Stenographer merit list will be purely provisional. Mere selection in Phase I does not indicate that candidate has been finally selected for the post.
- It is advised to all the candidates to stay in touch with this page and also with Board’s website for all the latest updates regarding the release of RSMSSB Stenographer result.
In case of any query related to RSMSSB Stenographer result, merit list, cut-off marks, etc., candidates should feel free to contact us. They can drop their issues in the comment section below and our team will definitely help them.