SAAT Admit Card 2020: SAAT Hall Ticket, Releasing Date - Download Link
SAAT Admit Card 2020: Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University conducts the entrance test once in a year for various UG and PG courses. The entrance test conducted by the university is named as SAAT. SAAT for admission to the academic year 2020 is scheduled to be conducted from
10th April to 3rd May 2020postponed. Those candidates who have applied for SAAT 2020 are waiting for the SAAT admit card 2020 to appear in the exam.
LATEST UPDATE: SAAT Admit Card 2020 will be made availble for downloading from 28th April 2020. The exam dates has also been postponed. New exam dates shall be annoucned soon. Check details below.
SAAT Admit Card 2020
In this post, the candidates will get the information admit card such as how to download SAAT admit card 2020 and when it will be available for the students. It is an important document for the candidates who have applied for SAAT. Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University conducts its entrance exam in both online and offline mode. Unlike many other universities, this university lets applicants appear in the entrance exam from a remote location as well.
The offline entrance exam is conducted across various test centers in Odisha. And its online entrance exam is conducted at many exam centers across the country. To appear in either mode, you will have to get the admit card.
SAAT 2020 Admit Card- Important Dates
Applicants can have a quick look at the events associated with SAAT.
Therefore, it is advised to you to produce your hall ticket to the invigilators for verification at the exam hall. You can easily download your admit card from Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University’s website by following the given steps.
Steps to Download SAAT 2020 Admit Card
Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University offers UG & PG courses in the field of engineering, pharmacy, management, and others and conducts entrance exam for them. But to appear in this exam it is must to have an admit card. Candidates can download admit card online as it is available on the official website of the university.
- Visit the official website – You have to start by navigating to the website of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University (http://www.soa.ac.in).
- Select the relevant link – Click on the link, given on the home page of the website titled as SAAT’20 admit card.
- Admit card page appears – You will be directed to a new page i.e. admit card download page.
- Enter login credentials – Type your “Username” & “password” in a given space and click on login button.
- Check the details – You admit card will appear on your screen. Check all the details carefully.
- Save and Download – Lastly, download and take a printout of it. Preserve it till the completion of counseling and admission.
Information on Admit Card of SAAT 2020
Admit card is like your ID card to take the entrance test of Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. So you need to be very careful about the details mentioned in this. On SAAT admit card you will find the following information-
Documents Required with SAAT hall ticket
Along with your SAAT admit card, you would need a few more documents to sit in the exam room. Here is the list of mandatory documents that you will need to bring with you to the exam center on the exam day.
Any of the following valid ID proof-
- PAN Card,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Voter ID Card,
- Driving License.
SAAT 2020 Exam Centers
To take a part in SAAT, applicants can choose their exam center based on their feasibility. Although the last decision is made by the university and most of the times applicants get their preferred exam centers.
SAAT 2020 is going to be conducted in the following cities of Odisha and other states-
The allotted exam center will be clearly mentioned on SAAT admit card along with the complete address. Candidates should reach the exam center at least half an hour before the reporting time mentioned on the hall ticket.
SAAT Exam Pattern
SAAT exam is conducted to offer admission to interested students in Medical and engineering students. Here is the general exam pattern for SAAT 2020-21. Let’s have a look at it.
- SAAT exam is conducted once in a year in both offline and online mode.
- The exam consists of 120 questions.
- In the SAAT exam, multiple choice questions will be asked.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- Every question is of 4 marks in SAAT exam which clearly means that the total marks of the question paper are 480.
- SAAT exam has the procedure of negative marking, for every wrong answer, candidates will have to lose 1 mark.
Have a look at the exam pattern of UG/PG course of your choice;
Exam Pattern For MBA/MHA/MTTM/MHM/M.Sc.
Exam Pattern For BHMCT
Exam Pattern for B.A.LL. B (Hons.)/BBA.LL.B. (Hons.)/BBA
SAAT 2020 Result
The result of SAAT will be published on the website of the Siksha ‘O’ Anusandhan University. Applicants can check their result online with the help of their roll number and date of birth. Candidates who will pass in SAAT exam will be called for counseling. Counseling and further admission schedule will be uploaded on university website.
Important points to remember
- SAAT 2020 candidates can download their admit card from April 4th 2020 onwards.
- Admit card will be available only through online mode.
- Admit card will be issued only to the registered candidates who have successfully submitted the application form.
- Candidates should produce SAAT admit card at the exam center for verification. Invigilator will not permit any candidate to write the exam without a valid admit card.
- SAAT hall ticket is not transferable under to any other candidate or individual and impersonation is a punishable offense.
- Any discrepancy in the admit card should be brought the notice of concerned officials before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates must preserve the admit card till the admission procedure gets completed.
- They also ensure that hall ticket is not tampered or damaged. Candidates with such admit card will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates should not make any alteration in the entries after it has been authenticated.
Candidates should preserve SAAT admit card even after the completion of exam. This is because they are required to produce it at the time of counseling, admission and various other stages after exam.
The Bottom Line
In this post, we have included all the information related to SAAT admit card and SAAT 2020 exams. In case of any further query related to SAAT exam, you can write to us in the comment box below.