SEBI Grade A officer recruitment 2020: Date extend 147 SEBI Ast. manger
SEBI Grade A officer recruitment 2020– Security and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has published the notification for Grade ‘A’ officer for 147 Assistant Manager under various categories. If you wanted to be a part of such a great institution then apply for it, the online application for the post has been started already and it will be available up to 23rd March 2020. The other important details related to the SEBI Grade A officer recruitment has been given below.
Update: The online application for the SEBI Grade A officer has been extended till 30 April 2020while, the examination schedule for the Grade A officer has been rescheduled.(notice link given below)
Aspirants below you may find details of the recruitment like eligibility, posts details, the procedure of selection, date of examination, etc.
SEBI Grade A officer recruitment 2020
Before you scroll down, you need to take a glance look at the important date for the recruitment which we have given below:
SEBI Grade A officer vacancies
SEBI Grade A officer recruitment Eligibility criteria
- Age will be calculated as on 29th Feb 2020.
- Candidate applying for the post should not exceed the age of 30
- Candidates must have been born on or after 1st March 1990.
Relaxation in age:
- SC/ST candidates: 5 years in upper age limit
- OBC: 3 years
- PWBD: 10 years
- Ex-servicemen: 5 years
- PG Diploma in any discipline for general stream and…
- PG diploma in statistics/Economics/commerce/business administration (finance)/econometrics will be required for the research stream.
- Note: you are eligible to apply for a maximum of two streams in which you are eligible for and for that you have to submit the separate application.
- If you have appeared in your final examination and awaiting your result then you are eligible to apply.
- Phase I: online screening (100 x 2 marks)
- Phase II: online examination (100 x 2 marks)
- Phase III: Interview
SEBI Recruitment 2020: Exam Scheme
As you know that the procedure will be of three stages, now let’s talk about the examination scheme of each phase
Phase I: it will have two papers of 100 marks each
MCQs on commerce, accountancy, management, finance, costing, companies act and Economics
MCQs on Economics, econometrics, statistics, finance, and commerce
For rest of the streams:
MCQs on a subject related to the stream
- Candidates you need to secure 30% and 40% respectively in Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- There will be a 1/4th negative marking in the examination
Phase II: This phase will also have two papers of 100 marks each
English (descriptive) to test the knowledge of drafting
MCQs based on commerce, accountancy, management, finance, costing, companies, act, and economics.
MCQs based on Economics, econometrics, statistics, finance, and commerce.
Legal, engineering stream (civil and mechanical) and official language stream:
MCQs based on the related stream
Candidates, to qualify the phase II examination you need to secure at least 30% and 40% marks in paper 1 and paper 2 respectively.
Paper 1 will carry the weightage of 1/3rd while, Paper 2 will have 2/3rd.
After been successfully cleared the Phase II examination will be called for an interview. Candidates may select the language for the interview either Hindi or English. The interview will have a weightage of 15%.
After successful selection for the post, candidates have to undergo 2 years of probation period. And based on their performance they will be confirmed for SEBI services further.
Apply online for SEBI Grade A officer recruitment 2020
Those who are interested in the post may apply for it by following the given steps:
Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website
- Now on the home page select the “career” under the “about” tab
- Then, you need to select the link of the recruitment (as shown in the image)
- Now you will be redirected to a new page on this you need to select the online application link
- Next, you have to click on the “Click here for new registration”
- On click the basic info application page will be open
- Fill the details carefully and press ‘Save & Next’ tab
- On the next page, you need to upload the photograph and signature
- After uploading the same press ‘save & next’ and proceed
- On next, you have to fill some other details.
- Preview the form you have filled.
- Upload the other documents to their places.
- After uploading the document successfully proceed to the payment section.
To apply online:Click here
- UR/OBC/EWs: Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWBD: Rs. 100/-
Document required to upload
However, moving to apply online section all of you must keep some of the documents in a scanned form which are:
You all need to scan your latest passport size photograph and
The size of the file must be 20kb to 50kb.
Applicant need to be signed on white paper with black pen only
And the size of the scanned file must be of 10kb to 20kb
Applicants need to put his/her left thumb on a white paper with black/blue ink.
The size of the file should be in 10kb to 20kb
All candidates need to write a hand written declaration note which we have given below on the white paper with a black pen only.
And the size of the file must be of 20kb to 50kb
The declaration note is:
Call letter for SEBI 2020 recruitment
As the phase I examination is scheduled to be held on 12th April. So, the call letter for the same will be issued by the board in the first week of April. And on the examination day, you need to carry one photo ID proof in original as well as a photocopy of it, along with the call letter.
SEBI recruitment 2020: Important points
Below we have given a few points related to the recruitment section wise:
- Candidates eligible for the post apply before the due date and do not wait for the last date.
- You may apply for a maximum of 2 streams only and for that, you need to fill the separate form.
- If anyone of you applying more than 2 streams, then the latest application will be considered while the others will be rejected.
- If you are waiting for your result then you may also apply for the post.
- Before, applying online must keep the document in a scanned form in prescribed format and size.
- After submitting the form you must take the print out of the form.
- The hand declaration and signature should be done by applicants itself because on later stages it will be scrutinized.
For application fee
- The application fee payment will be made via Debit/credit/net banking/IMPS/mobile wallets etc.
- While doing the payment an E-receipt will be generated which every candidate need to keep safely.
- Applicants need to pay the application fee through online mode only and the fee will not be refundable under any conditions.
- Until the application fee is done successfully till then your form will be treated as canceled.
- The phase I examination is scheduled on 12th April.
- There will be 1/4th negative marking in the examination
You need to secure a cut off mark in the examination so that you may qualify for the next phase.
- The aggregate cut off marks for both phases will be 40%.
- There will be a facility of pre-examination training for SC/ST/PWBD candidates they need to opt for it in the application form.
SEBI officer examination postponed and last date extended
SEBI has issued the rescheduled notice for their Grade ‘A’ officer recruitment now the online application for the recruitment is 30 April and the Phase I examination is scheduled on July 4 while the Phase II exam was scheduled on 23 August 2020.
To download the official notification: Click here
23rd March 2020 (Extended to 30 April 2020)
Phase I, Phase II, and Interview
Rs. 1000/- for UR/OBC/EWS and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD
12th April 2020 (Rescheduled on 4th July 2020)
Yes, there will be one fourth negative marking in the examination