Sikkim NEET Expected Cut Off 2019: Category and College Wise Cutoff marks


Sikkim NEET expected cut off marks 2019: NTA has released the NEET 2019 result and cut off marks and now the applicants are curious to know about the cut off for the colleges in their state. As per the process NEET cut off for the 15% seats in the medical colleges is released by the Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. Whereas the remaining 85% seats come under the state quota and state authorities release the cut off for them. In this post, we have included the information about Sikkim NEET cut off marks 2019.

Only those applicants will be eligible to get admission in the medical colleges in Sikkim who have qualifies the NEET 2019 exam. NTA has released the NEET cut off 2019 along with the result. Those candidates who have scored minimum marks equal to cut off or more than the released cut off will be considered as qualified to apply for a seat in medical college under any quota.

Sikkim NEET expected cut off marks 2019

The NEET cut off 2019 for 85% seats in the medical colleges of Sikkim will be released by Government of Sikkim, Human Resource Development Department. The NEET cut off 2019 for Sikkim will be released after the counseling process will be completed. Meanwhile, we can get an idea about expected NEET cut off 2019 from the previous years’  NEET cut off. Here is the Sikkim NEET cut off for previous years for admission in Sikkim’s medical colleges.

SMU MBBS 2018 Qualifying Criteria

NEET CutOff 2018 for 15% All India Quota seats

Also check out NEET Statewise rank 2019

Previous Year NEET 2017 Cut Off Score

Sikkim NEET Cut Off 2019

The overall percentiles released by NTA for NEET 2019 is higher than the previous years so same changes can be expected with the Sikkim NEET cut off 2019. The applicant can expect a hike of 5-6 points in the NEET cut off 2019. Here we have given the expected NEET Sikkim cut off 2019.

The cut off for medical colleges in Sikkim will be released after the counseling process will be concluded.  Here is the list of best medical colleges in Sikkim.

Medical Colleges in Sikkim

Now have a look at the seat reservation for the 85% seats that come under the state quota;

Sikkim MBBS/BDS Admission 2019

The admission process for MBBS and BDS courses has been started after the release of NEET 2019 result. Only those applicants are eligible to get admission in medical courses offered by colleges in Sikkim who have scored minimum marks s per the NEET cut off 2019.

The admission process in medical courses will start with online registration. Those applicants who want to get admission in medical colleges of Sikkim must NEET to register online for state NEET counseling. The counseling and admission in the medical colleges of Sikkim are taking care by Directorate of Technical Education, Human Resource Department, Government of Sikkim. Admission notification for 2019 from the concern authorities has been released and available at the official website of Sikkim Human Resource Department. We have mentioned a direct link of the website at the end of this post.

Required Documents

After applying online to appear in the NEET counseling process 2019 for Sikkim the applicants will have to submit their documents online. Applicants will be asked to submit the following documents to the Directorate of technical education. All the below mentioned documents will be during the office hours as per the given schedule.

All the interested and eligible applicants will have to carry all the aforementioned document in original and photocopy. The original copy of documents will be returned on the same day after scrutiny. Candidates will also get the admit card on the same day to appear in further process on the same day.   

The Bottom Line  

Applicants who want to get admission in the medical colleges of Sikkim can get proper guidance from this post. To know more they can click on www.sikkimhrdd.org.  We hope this article will help you well to get admission in Sikkim medical colleges and to know their NEET cut off 2019. But still, there is something you want to ask about Sikkim NEET Expected cut off 2019 then write to us in the comment box below. 

 

Leave a Reply