Solapur University Admission 2020 Application Form UG/PG Exam Date
Solapur University Admission 2020: Punyashlok Aliyadevi Holkar Solapur University is a state university located in Solapur Maharashtra. This university was inaugurated in 2004, and now has more than 60 affiliated colleges and institutions in and around the district of Solapur.
Solapur University Admission 2020
The college offers various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in faculties of arts, science, commerce, social science, law, management, engineering, and technology. the university also provides Suvidha facility to students who can avail of various services such as administrative services and employment services.
Key features of Solapur University :
- Student friendly and supporting staff
- Skill based academic courses
- Fixed schedule for exams and declaration of results.
Courses Offered in Solapur University
MSc in physics, electronics, materials, science, applied geology, mathematics, botany, and environmental science.
MA in sociology, history, rural development, mass communication, English, Sanskrit, Hindi.
B.Sc in entire computer course, biotechnology, entrepreneurship and general.
BBA, BCA, M.phil and doctorate degrees are also provided by the university in different subjects as well.
Postgraduate courses Ph.D. and M.Phil along with their specialization, eligibility, and intake capacity
Note: for applying in MCA degree the upper age limit is 28 years as on June 30 of the academic year.
And for masters in environmental science and applied geology, candidates in the waiting list of M.Sc. chemistry can also be considered.
Solapur University Admission 2020
- Online as well as offline mode of the application process is conducted by the university.
- For the undergraduate candidates, they must have passed 10+2 in relevant subjects with any recognized affiliated board.
- For admissions in postgraduate courses the student must have completed its bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects from any recognized university.
- An entrance named SU-CET is conducted by the university, and the selection is completely based on the performance in this exam.
For admission in M.Phil and Ph.D. Requires the candidate to have a Masters’s degree in the relevant subjects from the Solapur university or any other recognized university.
- Selection is strictly based on the merit of the qualifying exam.
Solapur university offers undergraduate programs in three major programs BBA, BCA, and BSC. (ECS). Candidates must have passed cleared their 10+2 in relevant subjects under a recognized board.
- For BSc. And BCA mathematics is required as one of the main subjects.
- This is a centralized admission through the university to various affiliated colleges.
- Candidates appearing for their final year exam are also eligible for this entrance.
- Click on the mentioned link, to go to the official page ……
- For admissions in the postgraduate courses, the candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any of the relevant subjects, from any recognized university.
The registration forms are available in the month of May and June every year on its official website. The university charges INR 200/- FOR THE REGISTRATION FORM, which needs to be fulfilled by means of challan made at any branch of state bank of India. Editing of the application form once submitted is not permitted.
Also Check: Solapur University Result 2019
Solapur University Admission Application Process 2020
- Candidates wishing to apply for BBA, BCA or BSC need to fill their respective forms from the official website of the university.
- All personal and academic details need to be filled up properly under the admission tab.
- After filling the application form, the application fees need to be submitted. The application fees can be submitted either by cash, directly at the university campus or any of the affiliated colleges of Solapur University.
- Or the application fees can be submitted by issuing DD in any branch of the state of India, the examination fee is nonrefundable or nontransferable.
Documents to be submitted Along with the Application Form 2019
- Marksheet of SSC
If the candidate falls under the reservation category then caste certificate needs to be given
- Diploma mark list.
- Domicile certificate
- College leaving certificate
- Hall ticket of SU-CET
- And any other relevant document for undertakings
SUCET Admission Schedule 2020
For the undergraduate programs, the registration start date is June 8th June 2020 (expected), till 18th June 2020 (expected).
For the postgraduate courses, the registration starts date is 15th May 2020, till 31st May 2020 (Expected).
General Requirements For Postgraduate Programs
- The students must have completed a bachelor degree from the university or from any other recognized university.
- In case of any vacant seats left , the students will be admitted on the basis waiting list prepared by the university
Eligibility criteria for BBA Students
- The student must have cleared class 12th, from any stream or must have passed two-year diploma courses in pharmacy after HSC, the board of technical education conducted by the government of Maharashtra or its equivalent.
- Or, the candidate has completed a three-year diploma course after S.S.C. board of technical education conducted by the government of Maharashtra or equivalent.
- Most importantly each candidate needs to clear the CET for being eligible for admissions in the university.
Eligibility Criteria For B.Sc Admission
- The student must have completed class 10+2 in Science stream from Maharashtra state board of secondary education and are eligible for B.sc in diploma course.
- The final admissions will be done only on the basis of merit list prepared as per the marks obtained in the common entrance test.
Solapur University Admission Process
For BBA and BCA courses there will be 100 multiple-choice questions. Each question will carry 1 mark each.
No negative marks will be deducted for the wrong answer.
Each question will carry 2 marks.
There will be 50 such multiple-choice questions, with no negative marking on wrong answers.
Tie break rule
Selection after the entrance
Firstly the candidates are selected on the basis of their positions secured in the common entrance test. Giving weightage as per university norms.
The shortlisting of the candidates is done on the basis of CAP (centralized admission process). Candidates need to fill their choice of colleges thy wish to study, minimum 1 and maximum 3.
After this, there will be a direct allotment of seats which is done 80 percent on the basis of CAP and 20 percent on the basis of management quota.
University follows the government of India guidelines when it is about the reserved categories.