SSC CGL Tier I Admit Card 2019-20 (OUT) SSC CGL Exam Date
SSC CGL Admit Card 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to conduct its CGL 2019 Examination for its group “B” and Group “C” posts, which is going to be held from 2nd of March to 11th of March 2020, and for the same, the SSC has released the admit card on 20th February 2020. All the applicants who had applied for SSC CGL must download the SSC CGL hall ticket from the official website or from the link which we have given below.
Update: Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for Tier-I on their region website, so candidates may download their admit card according to their region from the links given below.
To qualify the Tier-I examination candidates must secure 30% marks.
Latest Update: SSC-CR and SSC-NER has released the Admit card for its Tier I CGL examination which was going to held from 2nd March 2020.
Update: A few days back SSC has released the Application status for the CGL 2019, from this applicants may check whether their application form is accepted or not.
We have given the link below so that you may check the status of your application region wise.
Note: SSC CGL Computer Based Examination (CBE) Mock Test Link Given Below
How to download the SSC CGL Admit Card?
All the applicant whose application is provisionally accepted by the commission may download their admit card for Tier-I Examination by following the simple steps which we have given below.
Particulars mentioned on CGL Tier-I Admit Card
There are some details which are mentioned in the E-admit card like:
How to check the CGL 2019 application status Region-wise?
As the application status is started releasing all candidates who had applied for their respective regions are curious to know whether their application is accepted or not and how should they check it.
- So below we have given a few steps so that applicant may check their application status once it was released by their region.
- First, all candidates need to visit the official website by clicking on the link given on this page.
- After that, click on the “know your status” option on the home page.
- After the click, you will be redirected to the new page.
- You have to select the Application status
- Now click on the application status and…
- Select the examination ‘CGL Tier-I 2019”
- Now select the option if you know your roll number or not
- And proceed accordingly by entering the candidate’s name father’s/mother’s name (only first three letters)
- And the date of birth of the candidates and press Search Status.
Document required on CGL Tier-I examination day
All candidates on the examination day must carry their E-admit card along with at least two passport size photographs (similar to the one uploaded in the application form) and one original identity proof.
The list of identity proof is given below (bring anyone):
- Aadhaar card/E-Aadhaar card
- Driving license
- Voter ID card
- PAN card
- Id card which is issued by the University/College/School
- Ex-serviceman Discharge book (which is issued by Ministry of Defence)
- Other Photo identity issued by the Central or state government.
- And those candidates who are taking the facility of scribe must carry the medical certificate/undertaking and photocopy of the scribe photo id proof.
Note: In case the Photo ID you bring doesn’t have Date of birth in it, then you must carry the additional document with it like high school mark sheet, birth certificate etc.
SSC CGL Tier-I Admit card Link 2019-2020
SSC CGL 2019 Scheme of Examination
The SSC CGL examination will be held in four tiers:
Tier-I: Computer Based TestTier-II: Computer Based TestTier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/Data Entry Skill Test/Document Verification.
If the examination of the computer-based test is conducted in multiple shifts than the marks of the students will be normalized, by the commission formula and these normalized scores will be used for final merit and cut-off marks.
Number of Questions
General Intelligence and Reasoning
Duration of Examination: 60 Minutes (20 minutes extra for scribe user)
The Tier-I question will be of Objective Type and…
There will be a negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong attempt.
Also Check: SSC CGL Cut off marks 2020
The important point for SSC CGL Tier-I
- All candidates must download their E-admit card from the official website.
- Do check all the details mention in it carefully.
- Candidates must reach to the Examination Centre at least half an hour before the examination.
- If any candidates came late, then he/she will not be permitted inside the examination centre.
- Do not carry any study material, electronic gadgets devices, pen, etc. inside the examination hall.
- Must carry passport size photograph and one photo ID in the original.
- Do follow all the instructions given by the invigilator.
- Do not try to indulge in any unfair means activity which could lead to rejection of the candidate’s candidature.
Syllabus for SSC CGL Tier-I examination
Candidates who are going to appear in the Tier-I examination need to cover their topics which we have given below:
General Intelligence & Reasoning: in this section, you have to deal with question-based on analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, analysis, decision making, discrimination, observation, arithmetical concepts, arithmetic number series, verbal and non-verbal series, Analogy, symbolic, figural analogy, Venn-Diagrams, Critical thinking and other, etc.
General Awareness: This section will test the candidate’s general awareness knowledge. Question will be based on the latest event in sports political, personality, obituaries, science and other. It also includes question-based on history, geography, culture, economic scene, etc.
Quantitative Aptitude: this is the most important section of the Tier-I examination. it will cover the topics from percentage, ratio and proportion, mensuration, speed distance and time, average, profit loss and discount, time and work, mixture allegation, some common question based on algebra, linear equations, height and distance, pie chart and other.
English: This section will test the candidate’s English grammar. The question in this section will be based on the passage, error detection, fillers, antonyms and synonyms, active-passive and one-word substitution, etc.
Also Check: SSC CGL Result 2020
Frequently Asked Questions
E-admit card for Tier-I will release 6 to 7 days before the examination.
You may download it from the official website of the region applied or from the link given on this page.
No, the commission will not send any hard copy.
While downloading the E-admit card there will be an option to get your registration number. For that, you need to enter your name and date of birth.
One original photo identity proof and two passport size photographs.
Yes, and for that, you will be penalized for 0.50 marks for every wrong attempt.
Regarding this, you must contact the SSC authority (on the given numbers on this page) and mention the error you receive while doing the same.
No, once the Examination centre is allotted to any candidates will not be changed on any grounds.
You must contact the SSC concerned department.
If you have any questions related to SSC CGL admit card tier-1 2020, then comment below. Our team will assist you in downloading your hall ticket.