SSC CGL Tier 1 Expected Cut Off 2020 Region Category Wise
SSC CGL Tier 1 Expected Cut Off 2020: SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination for 2019-2020 has been successfully conducted in the month of March 2020. And now SSC will soon release the result of the candidates who had appeared successfully in the Tier 1 Examination. Soon after, SSC will release the Cut-off mark for the Tier 1. SSC CGL Cut-off marks will be fixed separately for all the categories of the candidates. Below in this article we have given the previous year cut-off and expected cut off for SSC CGl Tier 1 2020.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Expected Cut Off
The SSC CGL category-wise cut-off list tier 1 pdf will be published after the release of result on the official website of the Commission. Till then, candidates who have taken the test can check the SSC CGL expected cut-off marks list provided in this article. With the help of expected and previous year cut-off marks for all the categories, examinees can get an idea about the upcoming SSC CGL Tier 1 cut-off marks 2020. All the candidates who appeared for exam are eagerly waiting for the declaration of result and cut-off marks.
SSC CGL Recruitment Exam 2020- An Overview
SSC CGL Cut Off Marks 2020
CGL 2020 cut-off marks will be published for Tier I after the release of result. SSC CGL 2020 Cut-Off marks for Tier I and all the other tiers will be decided on the basis of various deciding factors. These factors include-
- Total number of candidates appeared for exam
- Total number of vacancies available
- Level of difficulty of exam
- Marking scheme
- Number of shifts
- Previous year cut-off marks
SSC CGL Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
How to check SSC CGCL Tier-I 2019-2020 Cut-off marks?
Candidates can check the cut-off marks through the online mode. They can follow the simple steps provided below to get cut-off information online-
To check SSC CGL cut-off mark: Click here (Available soon)
SSC CGL 2020 Expected Cut-Off marks
Check the overall category-wise expected cut-off marks given below-
There are total 9 SCC regions for which exam was conducted. SSC may also release region-wise cut-off marks for different categories of the candidates.
Below we have provided expected cut-off marks (category-wise) for all the SSC regions-
- Central Region (CR)
- Eastern Region (ER)
- Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)
- Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)
- North Eastern Region (NER)
- Northern Region (NR)
- North Western Sub-Region (NWR)
- Southern Region (SR)
- Western Region (WR)
SSC CGL Previous Year Cut-off marks
Check the previous year cut-off marks shared below for various categories of the candidates-
Also, have a look at the revised cut-off marks of 2017-
- For appearing in Paper I, II, IV (General Studies (Finance & Accounts) of Tier II-
- For appearing in Paper I & II of Tier II and Tier III-
- For appearing in Tier-II (Paper-I, II, III (Statistics) of Tier II & Tier III)
SSC CGL 2016 Cut-Off marks
SSC CGL 2015 Cut-Off marks
SSC CGL 2014 Cut-Off Marks
By looking into the changing cut-off marks pattern of previous years you can get an idea about current year’s cut-off marks.
SSC CGL Recruitment- Exam Pattern
Have a quick look at the exam pattern of recently concluded Tier-I exam-
- Mode of exam- online (Computer Based Examination-CBE)
- Type of questions- multiple choice type
- Total No. of questions- 100
- Total marks- 200
- Duration of exam- 60 minutes
- Medium of exam- English/Hindi
- Marking scheme- 2 marks for each correct answer and 0.50 will be deducted for each wrong choice.
For latest updates related to SSC CGL Tier 1 Expected Cut Off marks keep visit this page and also the official website of SSC.