SSC CHSL 2019 Registration Online Form: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is going to release the official notification for CHSL 2019 soon. Candidates aspiring to join various departments of Govt. of India through CHSL can submit their applications. SSC CHSL 2019 Registration process will be done only in online mode. Applicants have to submit applications through SSC website within the stipulated dates.
conducted Combined High School Level (CHSL) competitive exam every year for the
recruitment of eligible candidates for the posts of Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)/ Junior
Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant(SA) and
Data Entry Operators (DEO) in various Offices, Departments, Ministries of the
Government of India. Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of Tier
I exam, Tier and Document Verification rounds.
Candidates can go through the given article and collect necessary
information related to CHSL application process, eligibility criteria,
selection process, schedule, and other details.
SSC CHSL 2019 Recruitment
SSC CHSL 2019-
SSC CHSL 2019- Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form,
applicants must check the eligibility requirements and proceed further only if they
satisfy all the conditions. Eligibility criteria for CHSL is given below-
- Applicant must
be a citizen of India
- Citizens of
Nepal and Bhutan are also eligible.
- For LDC, JSA, PA/ SA, DEO (except DEOs in C&AG-
Applicants must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board.
- For DEO in office of CAG- 10+2 with Science
Stream (Mathematics) from a recognised Board.
- Applicants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 27 years as 1st August 2020.
- Relaxation in upper age limit of candidates is also permissible for various categories of the candidates. The age relaxation details some of the major categories are given below-
To get complete information on eligibility
requirements, candidates should go through the official notification.
SSC CHSL 2019 Application Process
- The official
recruitment notice and application form for SSC CHSL 2019 is likely to release
in the month of March 2020.
candidates can submit applications only in online mode.
must submit applications well on time and should not wait for last date as
several issue may arise at the last moment.
- After the
last date, application link will be removed and no submission of application
would be possible.
before applying must go through the official notice and read all the
- They must
fill all the credentials and information in the application form with utmost
How to apply for SSC CHSL 2019?
Applicants can follow the simple instructions
given below to submit the online application-
- Step 1- Visit the official portal of SSC first.
- Step 2- Click on CHSL 2019 Application link given under the “Latest News” section on the homepage.
- Step 3- Click on “Register Now” tab.
- Step 4- Provide the required information and complete the registration process.
- Step 5- On successful registration, candidates will receive a registration no. and password which they have to retain through the selection process for further logins.
- Step 6- Now, with the help of login details, proceed further for application form,
- Step 7- Fill personal details, qualification details and upload the required documents in requisite format.
- Step 8- Cross-check the filled in details before final submission and make necessary changes/ corrections if required.
- Step 9- Make payment of the application fee (as applicable).
- Step 10- Lastly, take the printout of the filled application form and payment receipt for further references.
Click on the given link to apply for SSC CHSL 2019- Link
will be provided soon.
have to pay an application fee of Rs.100/-
- However, women candidates and
candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Ex-servicemen
(ESM) and PwD categories are exempted from payment of fee.
- Application Fee can be paid online by using Maestro,
Mastercard, Visa, RuPay Credit or Debit cards, through BHIM UPI, Net Banking and
offline by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CHSL 2019 10+2 Selection Procedure
Selection of candidates for CHSL will be done
on the basis of-
- Tier I-
Computer Based Examination- The first stage of this recruitment process is a
The scheme of Tier I CBT is given as under-
- Mode of exam- Online
- Type of paper- Objective type
- Total questions- 100
- Maximum marks- 200
- Medium of exam- Hindi, and English
- Duration of exam- 60 minutes
- Negative marking- Yes (0.50 for each wrong attempt)
- Tier II (Descriptive Test)- Candidates who will qualify the exam will become eligible for participating in Tier-II exam. It will be a descriptive test that will be conducted in pen and paper mode. It will be included for preparing the merit list. Candidates will be required to secure minimum qualifying marks i.e. 33% in Tier-II.
- Tier III (Skill Test)-Those who will qualify Tier II exam will be shortlisted for Tier III (Skill Test) on the basis of merit. Skill Test will be conducted as per the job profile of each posts. It will be qualifying in nature.
- Tier IV (Document Verification)- Candidates qualifying Skill Test will be called for Verification of documents at the allotted center. Final selection will be done on the basis of document verification and completion of all the selection formalities.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Admit Card/ Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates will be issued admit cards for
each examination. Admit cards will be issued at least one week before the date
of exam. All the candidates are required to print the admit card and carry it
to the examination center on the day of exam. It can be downloaded only from
the official SSC portal.
- SSC CHSL application forms for 2019 are expected to release in March 2020.
- Application process will be completely online. No offline applications shall be accepted.
- Candidates are not required to submit or send the printed copy of the application form to SSC office.
- Late and incomplete applications shall be rejected.
- The information shared on this page is based on previous year (2018) selection process data. For updates on 2019 SSC CHSL application, candidates should wait for the release of official notice.
- It is suggested to all the aspiring candidates to stay in touch with SSC portal as well as this page for updates related to SSC CHSL 2019 registration process.
For support and assistance related to SSC CHSL 2019 application
and recruitment process, Candidates can contact at-
Department of Personnel and Training, Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003