SSC CPO SI Online Application Form 2019 Procedure Eligibility Date
SSC CPO SI Online Application Form 2019: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has recently invited applications for the recruitment of for Sub-Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (ASI) in CISF. The SSC CPO SI application procedure for the same has been started from 17th September 2019. The last date for submission of application is 16th October 2019.
SSC CPO SI Online Application Form 2019
Those who are aspiring to join these forces as SI and ASI can fill application forms by visiting the official website. SSC CPO SI Online Application Form can be submitted only in online mode. SSC has not published any offline application forms. Applications should be submitted within the specified schedule. Therefore, those who are willing to submit their SSC CPO SI recruitment form 2019 should submit it as soon as possible.
In this article, we have collected all the crucial information relevant to SSC CPO SI recruitment 2019. Candidates are going to get complete information on selection process, important dates, eligibility, vacancy, application process, exam, examination pattern, syllabus, result, etc.
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2019- Details
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Official Notification-Download Here
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs- Level-6 (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-)
- Sub Inspector (Executive) – (Male/ Female) in Delhi Police- Level-6 (Rs.35,400 – 1,12,400/-)
- Assistant Sub-Inspector (Executive) in CISF- Level-5 (Rs.29,200 – 92,300)
SSC CPO SI Exam 2019 Important Dates
SSC CPO SI Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Details
Vacancy details for each post will be notified in due course of time. Commission will update the information on its official website. Candidates can check it from time to time basis by following the given process-
- Go to https://ssc.nic.in
- Click on “Candidate’s Corner”
- Click on “Tentative Vacancy”.
SSC CPO SI Application Form 2019 Eligibility
- Candidates should be citizen of India.
- However, a subject of Nepal, or a subject of Bhutan, can also apply provided a they should possess relevant certificate.
- Minimum and maximum age of candidates as on 1st January 2019 should be 20 years and 25 years respectively. However, age relaxation in upper age limit for various categories is also permissible.
Age relaxation permissible is given as under-
Educational Qualification Criteria-
- All the candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or equivalent.
- Those who will not acquire their bachelor’s degree as on 1st of January 2020 will not be eligible for recruitment and should not apply.
- For the post of ASI in Delhi Police, all the male candidates are required to have a Driving License for LMV (Motorcycle and Car) as on the date of Physical Endurance and Measurement Tests. For other posts, there is no need for DV.
SSC CPO SI Selection Process
Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following stages-
- CBE (Paper I)
- Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET),
- Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
SSC CPO SI Online Application Process
Applications can be submitted only in online mode. The complete procedure to submit online application is given as follows-
- Applicants have to start by visiting the official website of SSC i.e. www.ssc.nic.in.
- Click on “Apply” tab given on the homepage of the website.
- Click on “CAPF” option.
- Click on Apply link.
- Click on “Register Now” option.
- Enter Basic details and click on save button.
- Enter all the necessary details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature image.
Preview the application form and correct the details in case of any mistake.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the application form and payment receipt and keep it safe for further references.
Application link-Click Here
SSC CPO SI Recruitment Examination Fee
- Candidates are required to make payment of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) as application fee.
- Application Fee can be paid through net banking, BHIM UPI, or by using Maestro RuPay Visa, MasterCard credit card, or Debit cards or in cash at any SBI Branch by generating Challan.
- Women candidates along with candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from the payment of application fee.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
SSC CPO SI Exam Pattern
Check the examination scheme for paper I shared below-
- Mode of examination- Computer Based Examination (CBE)
- Types of questions- Multiple Choice Questions
- Total questions- 200
- Total marks- 200
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Negative Marking- 0.25 marks for every wrong choice
SSC CPO SI Application Form Important Points
- Applicants should submit their applications positively within the stipulated time frame.
- No physical application will be accepted.
- Candidates are also not required to send or submit the printed copy of filled in application form at the office of SSC.
- Application received without application fee will be rejected. No correspondence regarding the same will be accepted.
- They must keep the registration no. and password safe till the completion of selection process.
- Applicants should submit applications well on time to avoid last-minute rush.
- They should have a close watch on the official website of SSC for all the latest updates.
If you have any question related to SSC CPO SI Online Recruitment and Application Form 2019 then comment below and we will provide answer to it.