SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2019 (Released) Hall Ticket Get Here Steps
SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2019 Download | SSC Multitasking staff Non technical Tier-I (Paper 1 / Computer-Based Test) Exam hall ticket: SSC MTS (Non-Technical) Tier I exam is going to start from 2nd August 2019. Staff Selection Commission is expected to issue the admission certificate i.e. SSC MTS admit card for the registered candidates in order to appear in the exam on 25th July 2019. On the notified date, Staff Selection Commission Multitasking Staff admit card 2019 will be updated on official websites for downloading of the candidates eligible for taking the online exam.
As SSC MTS admission certificate will be updated online, no hard copy of the same will be issued to any candidate. They have to print it online by using valid login credentials. SSC MTS Admit cards will be made available region-wise which means applicants have to download it from the official portal of the respective SSC regional office under the jurisdiction of which they have submitted the Multitasking Staff application form.
The direct admission card downloading links for all these SSC regions are provided below. Candidates can visit these links directly from this page and get their SSC MTS hall ticket card downloaded and printed without any difficulty.
To get more information on SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2019 read the given article till the end.
SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2019
SSC MTS 2019 tier 2 exam will be conducted on 24th Nov 2019 week. Admit card is available on the official portals of SSC regional offices of the commission.
SSC MTS 2019- Overview
How to download SSC MTS 2019 Tier 2 Admit Card?
Registered candidates can download and print their SSC MTS admission certificate by following the given instructions-
SSC MTS Tier 2 Admit Card 2019- Schedule/ Important Dates
Also Check Out: SSC CHSL admit card 2019
As it has been mentioned in the official notification that MTS hall ticket will be updated on the regional website of all the SSC regions, candidates can download the same only from there.
They can download their admit card from the direct links shared below for all the SSC regions. They have to click on the link and they will be redirected to the admit card search page of the official portal.
SSC MTS Examination Scheme 2019
Before going to admission certificate, let’s have a quick look at the examination scheme/ pattern of SSC paper – I (Tier-I) shared as under-
- Mode of exam- Online (CBE- Computer Based Examination)
- Type of questions- Multiple Choice Type/ Objective type questions
- Medium of exam- Both English and Hindi
- Duration of exam- 90 minutes (120 min for Physically challenged candidates)
- Total number of Questions- 100
- Marking Scheme- 1mark for correct answer and 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong choice
Information on SSC MTS 2019 Admit card
SSC MTS 2019 hall ticket will be indicating following information-
- Name of the candidates
- SSC Multitasking Staff Application no.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- SSC MTS Examination center
Centre code with complete address
- Instructions to be followed by the candidates
In case a candidate does not find his/her details mentioned on the official website one week before the commencement of exam at the time of downloading the admission card, he/she must immediately contact the Regional/ Sub-Regional Office of the Commission.
Candidates have to contact the concerned office with a proof of having submitted their online registration and application form. While addressing the communication to the commission, they must write their Registration-ID, registered Mobile No. and Email-ID along with their name, date of birth and name of the exam. correspondence sent to commission without these particulars will not be entertained. All these details are mentioned on the SSC MTS admit card.
SSC MTS Exam Centres 2019
Information about the examination center allotted to the candidates according to the preferences made by them will be mentioned on their hall ticket. SSC MTS tier I exam is going to be conducted in the given examination centers established in different SSC regions-
The decision of commission on allotted Examination center and exam date/time will be final, hence no request for change of the allotted exam center and exam date will not be accepted under any circumstances.
Documents to be carried to SSC MTS exam center
Candidates going to appear in the exam are required to carry following documents to the examination center-
- Printed copy of the admission certificate
- Any of the following valid photo Id proof in original- Aadhaar Card/ Printout of E-Aadhaar, PAN Card Voter’s ID Card, Passport, Driving License, School/ College ID Card, Employer ID Card (Govt./ PSU/ Private), etc.
- Two recent colored passport size photographs
- Undertaking/ Medical Certificate/ Photocopy of the Scribe’s Photo ID Proof (only for PWD candidates with the facility of scribes)
Without the aforementioned documents, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall. Any article or document after form the given list will be restricted to be carried to the exam hall.
Important Points Related to SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- SSC MTS admit card for the year will be published at one week before the exam.
- Admission cards can be downloaded only from the official websites of the SSC regions for candidate have opted for.
- No, SSC Multitasking staff admit card will be issued by post.
- Queries related to admit card should be sent immediately the respective commission office at least one week before the day of exam.
- Without a valid copy of admit card and other supporting documents, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
If you have any questions, then ask us below.