TGCET Admission 2020 Application Form, Eligibility, Selection Process
Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test – TGCET application form 2020 for the academic year 2020 is going to be conducted in the month of April 2020. The official notification and TS Gurukul CET application form will be released soon in February 2020.
TGCET is conducted every year to provide quality education to the children of economically backward sections of the society and minority classes in Telangana state. The examination is conducted by the Centre for Good Governance (CGG), Telangana. The TGCET admission procedure for the year 2020 will began in February. Candidates who aspire to get admission to various Telangana Gurukulums through this process can start preparing for the entrance exam.
In this article, readers will find all the necessary information regarding the Telangana Gurukul CET 2020 admission. It includes information about the admission and selection procedure, application form, application fee, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result etc.
Telangana Gurukul Common Entrance Test 2020 Overview
Telangana Gurukul Schedule 2020
Here we have shared the expected schedule of TGCET 2020 entrance exam. Official dates will be updated soon.
TGCET application form 2020 of entrance test conducted by Centre for Good Governance, Telangana for admission into class V. Admission is given in:
- Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society (TREIS),
- Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS),
- Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSWREIS),
- Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS)
TGCET Application Eligibility 2020
All the applicants/parents are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Below we have provided complete detail on the eligibility criteria of TGCET 2020.
- Candidates must be from Telangana state.
- Applicant must be studying in class IV in the year 2020.
- Only those candidates are eligible who are studying in Govt./ Aided/ Govt. recognized schools.
- The annual income of the parents of the applicants must be below 2 lakhs for urban areas and 1.5 lakhs for rural areas.
- Applicants must of age 9 to 11 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Relaxation of 2 years in upper age limit is applicable for SC/ ST candidates.
TGCET 2020 Application Form
- Interested candidates can fill the application form once it will be made available on the official website.
- Application forms must be filled before the due date to avoid any disappointment.
- Only online applications are applicable.
Parents can follow the step-wise procedure given below to check the result-
- Visit the official admission portal of TGCET 2020 i.e. www.tgcet.cgg.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, students have to click on the Payment hyperlink.
- The applicant will be navigated to the input form.
- Candidates have to enter all the necessary details in the form, make payment and have to click on the “Proceed” button.
- A journal no will be generated.
- Now candidates have to upload the passport sized photograph as per the prescribed format.
- Now, the application form will appear on the screen. Students have to fill personal details, study particulars, examination center, and school preference details.
- Click on the preview button and check all the details carefully and make a correction (if necessary).
- Click on the Submit button. Form submission message will be displayed on the registered mobile no.
- Take a print out of the application form and keep it safe for future correspondence.
TGCET Application fee 2020
- All the candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs.50/-.
- Applicants have to pay the application fee through the online mode.
TGCET 2020 Exam pattern
- The exam will be conducted in an offline mode (OMR-based).
- Multiple choice type questions will be asked.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Maximum marks will be 100 marks
- One marks will be allotted to each correct answer.
- The total question will be 100.
- The medium of the exam will be English/ Telugu/ Urdu
- There will be 4 parts in the question paper.
TGCET 2020 Admit card
TGCET 2020 admit card will be made available on the admission portal a few days before the exam. Applicants have to download the hall ticket by using the log in details. All the candidates are then required to carry a printed copy of the same to the examination venue on the day of the exam.
It is compulsory for all the applicants to be present at the examination venue with the hall ticket as no candidate is permitted to write the exam without it.
TGCET 2020 Result
TGCET 2020 result will be declared in the month of May 2020. Actual result dates will be updated soon. The result will be published only through the online mode on notified dates.
Candidates just have to visit the official portal and have to enter the hall ticket no. and date of birth to check the result. After the declaration of result, conducting authority will also declare the merit list.
TGCET 2020 Selection Process
The selection of the candidate will be based on the performance and merit of the candidates in the common entrance test. Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test. Selected candidates will be called for counselling and after the verification of documents and other selection formalities, a final selection list of the candidates will be prepared.
TGCET Admission- Important points
- Application forms will be made available from the month of February 2020.
- The application form will be issued on the official admission portal.
- Parents must read the prospectus and user manual completely to get all the vital information regarding admission.
- The application must be filed on or before the last date.
- Candidates have to use the only blue or black pen in the exam OMR sheet.
- Candidates must not bring any restricted item to the exam hall.
- Examinees must reach the examination hall at least half an hour before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates must regularly visit the admission portal and also this page for all the latest updates.
In case of any issue/ query regarding admissions, parents of the candidates must contact the concerned authority.
Hope you have idea about how to take admission thought this, in case you have any doubt/query you can ask us in the comment section below and we will reply to you ASAP.