TISSNET MA 2020 Result (Released)
TISSNET MA Result 2020 Declared @ http://admissions.tiss.edu: TISSNET for admission to batch 2020-2022 result is declared on 4th of February 2020. Those candidates who had appeared in the examination may check their result from the official website or from the link given below.
TISSNET is a national level exam conducted every year by the Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) for the admission of eligible candidates to Post Graduate programs (MA) in all the three campuses of the Institute. Students seeking admission to TISS from all across the country have already submitted the applications and are waiting for the release of the admit card.
TISSNET Admit Card 2020
Once the admit card will be made available on the official website of the Institute, all the candidates who are going to take the exam have to download the admit card. No admit card will be delivered by post to any applicant. They have to print the hall ticket and have to carry it along with a valid id proof (Aadhar card, voter id, PAN, Passport, driving license etc.) to the exam center on the day of exam. Without admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary information related to TISSNET 2020 Hall Tickets. Candidates will get information about admit card issue date, admit card download process, admit card download link, exam center details, etc.
TISSNET 2020- An Overview
TISSNET 2019- Important Dates
Particulars mentioned on the TISSNET 2020 Admit Card
TISSNET admit card will be indicating the date, time, venue and other crucial information about the exam and examinee. Check the information shared below and find what is likely to be printed on TISSNET hall ticket-
- Name of the candidates
- Application No.
- Roll No.
- Name of exam
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and day of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Examination center/ center code with complete address
- Instructions to candidates regarding the exam
Candidates have to verify all the details in hall ticket before appearing for exam. In case of any discrepancy, they must contact the concerned authority for rectification of errors.
TISSNET exam will be conducted at the designated exam centers established in various states of the country. The complete information about the allotted exam center will be mentioned on the admit card.
Candidates have to report only at the allotted exam center on the day of the exam. Any request for the change of allotted exam center will not be entertained.
TISSNET 2020- Examination pattern
- Mode of exam-
- Type of questions- objective type
- Total questions- 100
- Duration- 1 hour 40 minutes
- Medium of exam- English
- Negative marking- No
Instructions regarding TISSNET 2019 Test Hall Ticket
- Admit card for TISSNET 2020 will be published on 20th December 2020.
- Admit cards will be made available to candidates in online mode.
- They can access their hall tickets from the candidate’s login.
- Admit Card will include information about the exam date, time, exam centre etc.
- No hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate through the post.
- Candidates have to use their email id and password to download the hall ticket.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to download their hall tickets and carry them to the exam center on the day of exam
- Candidate without a valid copy of TISSNET admit card at the exam center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Candidates should make sure that the information printed on the hall ticket is clearly visible.
- Candidates should carry a valid identity proof along with the admit card at the exam center.
- Candidates reporting late at the exam center will not be permitted to enter the exam hall.
- They must go through and follow all the important guidelines and instructions given on the admit card regarding the exam before and during the exam.
- For more information and latest updates related to TISSNET 2020, candidates should stay in touch with the official website.
How to download TISSNET Admit Card 2020 online?
TISSNET 2020 admit card will be made available only on the official website of the institute. To download the hall ticket from there, candidates have to follow the simple instructions shared below-
- Step I- Candidates have to open the official admission portal of TISS. The link is http://admissions.tiss.edu.
- Step II- On the homepage, they have to click on TISSNET 2020 link
- Step III- Click on Candidate’s login page.
- Step IV- Candidates have to enter the valid login details in the fields provided and have to click on the submit button.
- Step V- The admit card will display on screen.
- Step VI- Candidates can check the information printed on the hall ticket.
- Step VII- Lastly, they have to download the hall ticket and take a printout of the same.
Click on the given link to download TISSNET 2020 hall ticket- Link available soon
In case of any issue related to the admit card, candidates should contact the concerned authority at the contact details shared below-