TN COVID-19 Epass Status Apply Online Tamil Nadu Corona Curfew Pass
TN COVID-19 Epass:- Just like the other states Tamil Nadu government also offering E-pass to their citizen but it will be given to only those who are affiliated to the essential duties and could not adjourn their work and If you are among those who belong to such a category then you can apply for the TN COVID-19 Epass from the link given on this page. E-pass will be issued once the verification process is completed by the authority. To know more about the Tamil Nadu Curfew E-pass you just go through this article.
TN COVID-19 Epass
As you all know that there is a nationwide lockdown due to the Novel Corona pandemic disease and due to this no one can go out until and unless they have urgent work. While in this lockdown government allow all essential services related people to come out and continue their services but for this, they have to collect the TN COVID-19 Epass from the authority and which they can generate from the official portal of the government.
Also Check: NREGA Job Card List 2020
But the government also offering E-pass to such people who have some urgent which cannot be postponed and they will get the E-pass once the genuineness of work will be verified by the officials.
Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-pass
Who can apply for the TN Curefew E-pass?
Only such people can apply for the E-pass who is associated with the essential services
- Government duties
- Fire electricity
- Water department
- Health worker
- Bank employees
- Medial department
- Death case
- Medical services
Tamil Nadu Curfew E-Pass| Details you need to submit
Applicants, in the TN COVID-19 Epass application form you need to submit a few of the details which we have mentioned below.
- Applicant name:
The candidates applying for the E-pass during the lockdown need to submit his/her name as mentioned in the identification proof
- Mobile number
The applicant needs to submit his/her valid mobile number to receive OTP and confirmation messages.
- Date of birth of the applicant
- Email Id of the applicant if any
- Type of applicant:
In this category, you need to select what type of applicant you are government, private, and public.
- Aadhaar number:
An applicant applying for the E-pass need to enter the last 4 digits of their Aadhaar card.
- Address details:
In this section, the applicant needs to submit his/her complete address details
- District Name:
The applicant needs to select the name of the district he/she belongs to.
Under the selected district applicant need to select the tehsil in which they belong.
- Police station:
In the application form, the applicant needs to submit the police station name in which his/her area falls.
- Post office:
Applicants also need to submit the name of the post office of their area
- Pin code of the applicant area
- Vehicle registration number:
Applicant need to submit the registration number of their vehicle which they will carry during their journey
- Type of vehicle:
In this they need to select from the list what type of vehicle they are carrying it could be two-wheelers/ four wheeler (LMV)/ pick-up/ van/ truck/ HMV etc.
- Journey type:
In this they need to select the journey they are going for it could be one way or round trip
- Purpose of travel:
In this section, the applicant needs to select the purpose from the predefined list which is medical/ government duty/ collection or distribution of grocery/ other essential/ marriage/ funeral, etc.
- Pass date:
In the date section, you need to select the date you want to issue your pass and last date of the pass
- Source of the route:
Under this, you need to enter the name of the route where your journey will commence and where it will conclude.
In the remarks column, you need to enter the remarks that why you need this E-pass and justify your travel so that official will issue e-pass to you.
- Members traveling:
At the end of the application form, you need to mention the name, age and mobile number of the person who is traveling along with you. If more than one person is going to travel with you then you can press the addition sign and the next column will be added in the form.
In the end, you need to read the declaration of the application form carefully and select the checkbox that you agree with the terms and conditions of the application form.
After this enter the captcha code and submit the form and wait for the completion of the verification process.
TN E-pass COVID-19| Declaration
Applicants, at the end of the form you need to agree with the declaration terms below we have given the terms and condition which you need to agree:
- The first declaration is that the information provides by you in the application form is true to your knowledge and if on verification details found incorrect or represent falsely then legal action will be taken against the applicant.
- The second one is that not all applicant is lucky to get the E-pass some application could be rejected without issuing any notice so you need to agree with that and you cannot object on this.
- The last declaration is that the person got the E-pass need to confine themselves to home quarantine for 14 days once he/she completes the journey and return to their district.
Steps to apply for Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-pass
To apply for the Tamil Nadu COVID-19 E-pass you need to follow some steps which we have listed below.
- First of all, you need to click on the direct link given on this page
- As you click the link the application form for E-pass will appear to you
- Fill all the details in the application form carefully and accordingly
- After filling the details verify the same before submitting
- Once you apply, you will receive the registration ID
- On verifying your details if details found correct the E-pass will be issue to you.
- Take the print out of the E-pass and carry it while going out.
COVID-19 Contact Number
In case of any kind of emergency you may contact the number given below
- Control room numbers (24x 7): 044-27237107, 044-27237207
- WhatsApp contact: 9445071077
- Senior citizen counseling center phone numbers (10 to 5): 044-28590804, 044-28599188
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, all such people who are affiliated with essential services can apply for the E-pass.
You can apply for the E-pass at the official website of the state government.
No, the application doesn’t’ required to submit documents but it required details of your documents.