TN SSLC Hall ticket 2020 Download- Tamil Nadu 10th Admit card 2020 Date
TN SSLC Hall ticket 2020: Tamil Nadu Directorate of Government Education is going to release the Hall Ticket for the SSLC regular candidates soon on their website. Those candidates who are going to appear in the examination which was scheduled from the 27th of March must be waiting for the Tamil Nadu SSLC Hall ticket. You can expect from the board that they will release the Hall ticket for regular candidates in the coming days. While the board has already released the hall ticket for the SSLC private candidates on the 19th of Feb 2020. Those candidates who are appearing in the SSLC examination as private candidates can download the Hall Ticket from the official website.
Latest Update: Hall ticket for Private SSLC candidates is now available on the official webiste link given below.
TN SSLC Hall ticket 2020
TN Class 10th 2020 Examination overview
SSLC exam Commence from 27th March 2020
SSLC Examination concluded on 13th April 2020
SSLC Hall ticket availability for Regular candidate: February 2020
SSLC Hall ticket for private candidate: Available now (link is given below)
All students must be waiting for their hall tickets. Hall ticket is an important document for the candidates appearing for the examination. The hall ticket carries all the necessary information about the students, it is considered as a proof that candidates are legitimate or not. All candidates must possess their hall ticket while going for the examination.
How to download Tamil Nadu SSLC Hall ticket 2020
All candidates who are going to participate in the SSLC examination must download their Hall ticket, without possessing Hall ticket you will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Below we have given the steps to download the Hall ticket, so you all must follow them to get it:
- First, you all need to visit the official website of the board
After that, on the home page, you can easily find a link of hall ticket
- Click on the link, after that…
- A page will open asking you to select the class
- After doing the same, you need to now enter the application number and DOB in it and press the download button.
- Now your SSLC hall ticket is available to you
- Save the file and take a print out of it.
TN Class 10th Hall Ticket Details
When you download the SSLC hall ticket from the official portal, then you will find some particulars mentioned in it. Check all the details carefully and if you find any discrepancy in it, then you must report it to the concerned authority of your school.
Below we have given the list of details which are mention in the hall ticket:
- Name of the candidates
- Date of birth
- Name of the board conducting exam
- Name of the school
- List of the subject and their codes
- Date and time of the examination
- Name and address of the examination center
- Code of the examination center
- Photograph of the candidates
- Father and mother name.
- And some guidelines for the candidates.
TN SSLC 2020 Time table
Have a quick look at the revised examination schedule for TN SSLC 2020
TN DGE official website: click here
TN SSLC 2020 Important points
- All candidates appearing for the examination must have their Hall ticket on the examination day.
- Make sure that all the details mention in the hall ticket is true to your knowledge.
- Must take care of the examination dates
- Reach to the examination center before the time mentioned
- Check your pockets that you are not carrying any smartphone or smart devices by mistake.
- Do not carry any kind of study material in the examination hall.
- Carry your own pen and paper because borrowing might not be allowed.
- If you are carrying cardboard then make sure that nothing is written on it.
- Take the seats which are allotted to you and check it thoroughly that, is there anything written on it or any kind of slip in it…
- If you find any kind of that, you must report it to the invigilator.
- As you received the examination paper must check that it carries all the papers.
- Take a cursory glance to the paper it may help you to decide which section you need to target first.
- Mention roll number and serial number of question paper in the answer sheet carefully
- Do not try to carry any chits in the examination hall.
- If anyone of you indulges in any kind of unfair means activity then you might be debarred from the examination.
- You cannot leave the examination until the examination time is over.
- Must submit the answer sheet to the invigilator present in your room.
- Do not talk with other candidates or offer help present in the room.
TN SSLC 2020 last-minute tips
As the examination day comes closer, all student’s hearts are pumping faster. They all are busy to cover all the topics ASAP.
- You need to make short points for each topic so that you can recall the answer quickly whenever you saw a question related to it.
- Do not try to study all day and night.
- Take breaks at regular intervals.
- Because your body and mind need to relax
Try to study at that time when no one is there to disturb you.
- Do not learn a new thing or any new topics at the last moment, it can divert your concentration.
- Try to solve previous year papers.
- Do not think every time about the examination.
- Take a good sleep last night of the examination day.
The Board will release the Hall Ticket in the month of February 2020.
The board has released the Hall Ticket for the private candidates on their portal.
Candidates need to enter their application number and password.
The SSLC Examination commences from the 27th of March 2020 and concludes on 13th April 2020.
“All the best students for your examination”