TNPSC Group 4 Application Form Online Procedure Eligibility Documents
TNPSC Group 4 application has started from 14th June 2019. The application window is currently active those who are aspiring to join TNPSC group 4 services have great opportunity. They should apply as soon as possible. TNPSC group 4 Applications can be filled only in online mode. Candidates can submit applications only through the online mode. No physical application forms will be issued. Applicants should apply before the due date as after the last date the application link will be disabled.
TNPSC has invited the application for the recruitment of suitable candidates for Group 4 posts in the following services- Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Judicial Ministerial Service, Tamil Nadu Secretariat Service, Tamil Nadu Survey and Land Records Subordinate Service, and Tamil Nadu Legislative Assembly Secretariat Service.
In this particular article, candidates interested in this recruitment are going to get full information on TNPSC Group 4 recruitment for the year 2019. We have tried to compile all the relevant information regarding this recruitment like TNPSC application schedule, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, online application procedure, selection process, etc.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2019
Official notification- http://tnpsc.gov.in/Notifications/2019_19_ccse4-notfn-eng.pdf
TNPSC Application link- https://apply.tnpscexams.in/secure?app_id=UElZMDAwMDAwMQ==
TNPSC Group 4 Application form Important Dates 2019
Check the tentative schedule of TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment shared below-
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancies 2019
TNPSC offer various posts under the Group 4 jobs. The distribution of total vacant seats under Group 4 recruitments is as follows-
TNPSC group 4 Application Eligibility Criteria 2019
It is mandatory for all the candidates to read the eligibility criteria first before submitting an online application. Candidates found eligible at any stage of the recruitment process will be disqualified from the recruitment process.
Here we have shared the basic eligibility requirements of TNPSC Group 4 posts-
For Village Administrative Officer (VAO) (As on 1st July 2019)
- For Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade -III)-
- Village Administrative Officer- Must have passed SSLC/ Class X from a recognized board.
- Junior Assistant (Non – Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector Grade-I, Field Surveyor, & Draftsman- Must have passed SSLC/ Class X from a recognized board.
- Must have passed SSLC.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting
- Steno-typist (Grade III)
- Must have passed SSLC from a recognized board.
- Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting and Shorthand.
- Candidates not qualifying SSLC or equivalent but possess higher education will not be eligible for group 4 posts.
- For Typist and Steno-Typist (Grade III)- Applicant should have “Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation” awarded by the Technical Education Department.
- Candidates must possess adequate computer knowledge of Tamil.
- They should be physically fit and should produce the certificate of physical fitness.
TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019 – Online Application
Application for TNPSC Group IV recruitment is active now. Interested candidates can submit their application by visiting the official website or link shared above. Application should be submitted before the last date as after the last date the application link will be disabled. Therefore, all the candidates are advised to submit application well on time and should not wait for the last date.
How to fill TNPSC Group IV Recruitment 2019
Application process will include basically two main steps-
- One Time Registration
Before applying for any recruitment, applicants are required to register themselves on this OTR. It is not an application form but is a kind of registration form which is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
For application, candidates have to apply separately for each recruitment as per their eligibility criteria. After completing OTR, registered candidates will be issued a login ID and password.
TNPSC Group 4 Application fee
Applicants have to pay one-time registration fee and application fee separately.
- Mode of payment- Application fee can be paid through online mode (Net banking / Credit card / Debit card) or offline mode (at SBI/ HDFC/ Post Office).
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates can also claim for fee exemption as per the eligibility criteria.
TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates for group 4 posts will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Written Examination. On the basis of simply marks a tentative list of eligible candidates will be uploaded on official website. These candidates have to appear for certificate verification process.
After verification of documents, counseling will be conducted. At the counseling process, they will be allotted posts and departments as per their rank and category.
TNPSC Group 4 exam pattern
- Exam will be conducted in offline mode (OMR based).
- The exam paper will of objective type questions.
- There will be total three sections in the paper.
- Total duration of exam will be 3 hours
- Total number of items will be 200.
- Medium of paper- English/ Tamil
- The maximum marks will be 300 marks.
In order to qualify this exam, candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks i.e. 90 marks. The questions in the exam will be based on SSLC syllabus. For complete information on syllabus, you can check the information brochure shared on this page.
Hall tickets will be made available on official websites, before the conduct of exam. Candidates have to download the admit card through the online mode. No hall ticket will be sent by post to any candidate. Candidates have to follow all the instructions mentioned on the hall ticket.
TNPSC Group 4 Application form Important points
- Application procedure for TNPSC group IV
recruitment has been started from 14th
- Application form can be filled only through the online mode.
- OTR and applicant dashboard are compulsory before applying for any post.
- Candidates must apply before 14th July 2019. After that application link will be disabled.
- Applicants must ensure their eligibility before applying.
- There is no need to send the printed copy of application form to the commission’s office.
- While submitting application, there is no need to upload the documents.
- The selection of candidates at all the stages will be provisional.
If you face any problem in applying for TNPSC group 4 recruitment application from 2019, then ask us in the comment below and we will reply to you asap.