TPSC LDA Result 2019 | LDC Cum Typist Grade VI (Group C)
TPSC LDA Result 2019 | LDC Cum Typist Grade VI (Group C) Cut Off Marks, Merit List @tpsc.gov.in| TPSC is going to announce LDA cum typist result soon. Candidates can access their results through online mode. The commission will not issue any hard copy of result to any candidate. Those who are waiting for TPSC LDA Result 2019 can also check it through the direct link shared on this page.
Tripura Public Service Commission (TPSC) is a statuary body in the state of Tripura that was established on 1st October 1926. It is responsible for performing various functions which mainly include conduction of examinations for appointing candidates in various services of the state, making direct recruitment to the subordinate and Ministerial services and various other functions.
TPSC invited applications from the candidates for the post of Lower Division Assistant Cum Typist Grade IV (Group C) in the month of February 2019. Through this recruitment drive, 100 vacant posts will be filled. The examination was conducted on 30th June 2019 and all the examinees are looking for the release of result which is expected to be out soon.
In this article, we have brought all the crucial information regarding the TPSC LDA result 2019. The details shared here include result dates, the procedure to download the result, merit list, cut-off details, further selection stages, etc.
TPSC LDA cum Typist Recruitment 2019- An Overview
TPSC LDA Cum Typist Result 2019- Important Dates
TPSC LDA Results 2019- Merit List
TPSC will prepare the merit list by adding the marks obtained by the candidates in two papers of the written test. On the basis of marks and merit list candidates will be shortlisted for the next round i.e. Type Test. Candidates will be selected in the ratio of 1:5 i.e. 5 times the number of vacancies.
How to check TPSC LDA Cum Typist result online?
TPSC LDA Cum typist result can be downloaded online by following the instructions provided below-
- Step 1- Candidates have to start by opening the official website of TPSC- http://www.tpsc.gov.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage, they have to click on the “What’s New” section.
- Step 3- They need to click on the LDA cum Typist result link given on the web page.
- Step 4- Finally, the TPSC result PDF will open.
- Step 5- Candidates have to search their roll no. or name on the list.
- Step 6- Once they have checked the result, they can also download it for personal records or further references.
Click on the given link to download the result- Link will be updated soon
Particulars printed on the result sheet
TPSC LDA result is likely to be hosted in the form of a merit list PDF. The commission is not supposed to issue a separate marks memo to candidates. They will provide only the merit list as the result.
Below we have shared all the particulars that are supposed to be printed on the merit list-
The name of the post, advertisement no., name of the shortlisted candidates, their roll no., marks obtained in the test, category, date of birth, gender, information related to type test and other related details.
The particulars in the official result sheet may vary from the aforesaid details.
TPSC LDA Result 2019- Final Selection
The date, time, venue, call letter and other information related to type test will be communicated to shortlisted candidates after the announcement of the result.
Candidates who remain absent in the type test will not be considered for final selection. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the candidates to attend the type test and satisfy all the eligibility requirements if they want to get appointed. Those who will be finally selected will be issued an appointment letter.
- TPSC LDA 2019 result will be made available soon.
- TPSC result will be hosted only on the official portal of the commission.
- The result date and direct link for accessing the result will be made available on this post for the convenience of the candidates.
- Evaluation and Assessment of the answer sheets done by the Commission shall be final and will not be open to scrutiny by any external authority.
- No request for revaluation or recounting of the result will be entertained.
- Till the announcement of the result and completion of the recruitment procedure, candidates should remain in contact with the official website so that they can get each and every detail related to this recruitment drive.