Tripura TET Admit Card 2019 (Released) Hall Ticket, Exam Date Download
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019: Tripura TET 2019 exam schedule has been published now and the admit card for the same will be made available from 21st to 29th September 2019. Tripura TET Admit Card will be uploaded online. Candidates are required to download it from the official website of TRBT from the scheduled dates onward. Candidates are advised not to expect their Tripura Teacher’s Eligibility Test admit card by post as there is no such provision.
The exam is scheduled to be held on 20th October 2019 and 26th October 2019 for Paper I and Paper II respectively. All the candidates are required to carry their hall tickets to the exam center on the day of exam. Without a valid hall ticket no candidate will be given entry to the exam hall.
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019
In the given article, candidates are going to find all the necessary information related to T-TET 2019 admit card. Going through the article, they will get information on admit card availability and exam schedule, admit card downloading process, particulars on admit card, downloading link, etc.
Tripura TET 2019- Overview
Official advertisement-Download Here
Tripura TET Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
How to download the Tripura TET Admit Card 2019?
Admit card be downloaded by following the easy steps shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official website of Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura first. The link for website is http://trb.tripura.gov.in.
- Step II- On the homepage of the portal, click on T-TET 2019 admit card option under the “What’s New” section.
- Step III- Admit Card login page will appear.
- Step IV- Enter the login details like registration Id and password in respective fields and click on submit button.
- Step V- Admit card will appear.
Step VI- Check all details mentioned on it carefully.
- Step VII- Lastly, download and take printout of the admit card and keep it safe for further references.
Click here to Download Admit Card– Available Now
Particulars mentioned on the Tripura TET Admit Card
TET, Tripura admit card will be showing following details-
- Name of the candidate
- Roll no.
- Registration no.
- Admit Card No.
- Name of the Board
- Candidate’s category
- Candidate’s Date of birth
- Date and day of test
- Timing and shift of timing
- Examination center, center code, and complete address
- Important instructions to candidates
Written exam pattern-
- Mode of Exam- Pen, and Paper mode
- Type of Questions- Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No. of papers- Two
- Total marks- 150 for each paper
- Total Questions- 150 for each paper
T-TET Paper-I (Class I-V, All Compulsory)
T-TET Paper- II (Class VI- VIII)
Items to be Carried to Tripura TET Exam Hall
All the candidates are required to carry following documents with them to the exam hall on the day of exam-
- A printed copy of the downloaded T-TET 2019 Admit card
- Any of the following photo bearing Identity proof- Aadhaar Card, Voter Id, Passport, Driving, and License.
- Black ballpoint pen for shading, writing, and darkening.
Carrying books, bags, mobile phone, tab or any other communication gadgets & devices, etc. inside the exam venue is strictly prohibited. In case a candidate is found with such restricted item, then his or her candidature will be canceled.
Key points regarding Tripura TET admit card
- T-TET Admit card has been issued now.
- Candidates have to download it from the official website of TRB Tripura.
- Mere issue of Admit Card to candidates will not imply that their candidature has been finally approved by the Board.
- Candidates have to visit the exam centre as mentioned on the admit card.
They must carry their admit card to the examination center positively on the day of exam. Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- They should not carry any restricted item to the examination hall on the day of exam.
- Admit card should print the admit card carefully and must ensure that information mentioned on the admit card is clearly visible.
- All the latest updated related to TET, Tripura will be intimated to candidates through the official website. Candidates are therefore advised to check the official website for all the news and updates.
Teachers’ Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) Education (School) Department, Government of Tripura Shiksha Bhavan, Office Lane, Agartala, TripuraPhone No.- 0381-2304868Email-
If you have any question then you can ask us in the comment section below and our team will help you in the find solution related to Tripura TET Admit Card.