TS GDS Recruitment 2019 @http://www.appost.in: TS Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2019 registration process is currently active. India post has invited applications for GDS recruitment on 15th October 2019. Candidates who are eligible and want to join Telangana State postal circle as GDS can apply for TS GDS Recruitment 2019 online. Applications can be submitted only in online mode.
Through this recruitment drive total 970 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) will be appointed in Telangana postal circle under Cycle II of the year 2019. The application link has been activated from 22nd October onwards. Interested candidates can register themselves as without registration no candidate can proceed to application submission.
Telangana Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2019- An Overview
Official notification- http://www.appost.in/Notifications/Telangana-20.pdf
Postal Circle GDS 2019- Important Dates
TS GDS Recruitment
All the candidates should go through the
eligibility criteria before applying. They can check all the eligibility
details shared below-
- Candidates should have qualified Secondary School Examination/ Class 10th
exam with passing marks in Maths and English subject from a recognized Board.
- They should have studied English and Mathematics as
compulsory/ elective subjects in Class 10th.
- They should also have studied their local language (i.e. Tamil
for Tamilnadu) up to 10th Standard.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of working in
- The minimum and maximum age of applicants (as
on 15th October 2019) must be 18 years and 40 years respectively.
Candidates of reserved categories are provided
relaxation in upper age limit. All the details about the permissible age
relaxation is given below-
- Applicants must have knowledge of riding cycling.
- Telangana Postal Circle Recruitment 2019- Application Process
can be submitted only through online mode.
can submit their applications from the GDS recruitment portal.
eligible candidates should submit applications.
should keep the scanned copy of all the certificates and documents ready with
them at the time of application.
one registration and application is allowed for one candidate.
should register within the stipulated dates as only after registration they can
proceed for application.
How to Apply for TS GDS
TS GDS applications are filled in three
stages viz. registration, payment of fee, and application. Applicants can fill their
applications by following the given procedure-
Stage 1- Online Registration
- Go to the GDS Online Engagement portal. The official link is http://www.appost.in.
- Click on “Registration” link mentioned in stage 1 on the homepage.
- Enter the required information like personal details, qualification details. Also upload photograph and signature in the respective box.
- Now, enter the captcha code, declaration and hit the “submit details” button.
- After successful submission of form, a unique reference number will be send to candidate’s email and registered mobile no.
- Candidates have to retain their registration no. and for further logins.
Stage 2- Payment of Application fee
successful registration, candidates can proceed further for submission of
application. Follow the given instructions-
- Visit http://www.appost.in and click on Stage 2 “Fee Payment” option.
- Enter the registration no. and other details in the respective fields.
- Click on “Make Payment” button.
- Fill the registration no. and hit the “Make Payment’ button.
- On successful payment, a confirmation will be send to candidates through SMS/ Email.
Stage 3- Application form
After the payment of fee, candidates have to fill
on “Apply Online” link on the homepage.
the registration no.
all the required information in required fields.
all the required documents.
preferences for respective post.
the application form and cross check all the information.
on “submit” button.
the application form for further references.
TS GDS Recruitment 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates (only male applicants of OBC/OC/EWS categories) have to
make application fee of Rs.100/-.
- Application fee can be paid through both online and
offline mode. Online mode- debit/credit card/Net banking. Offline mode- For
that candidates have to visit Head Post Office or any other identified Post Offices of the concerned
- Female and PWD candidates are exempted from the payment
of application fee.
the applicants have to upload following documents in the application form-
- SSC Marks Memo/ Class X Certificate
- Date of Birth proof certificate (if Date of
birth is not mentioned in SSC certificate)
- Computer Certificate
- Caste and Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Passport sized photograph
- Signature image
Candidates must ensure that documents should
be uploaded in prescribed format.
- Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab- Rs.10000/
- Minimum TRCA for 5
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab- Rs.12000/-
Telangana GDS Recruitment 2019- Vacancy Detail
Selection of suitable candidates for post of GDS
for Telangana postal circle will be done on the basis of the merit in class 10th
and eligibility. Recruiting agency do not conduct any selection test/
interview for the selection of suitable candidates. final recruitment is done
by the district recruiting agencies.
- Applicants must ensure that all the details
are correct before final submission.
- Incomplete and wrongly filled applications
shall be rejected.
- Candidates must visit the official website on
regular basis to get all the updates.
For queries, candidates can contact
Help line number- 040- 23463613Email- [email protected]