TS Inter 1st Year Admission 2019: TSBIE Inter Admission Application Form
TS Inter 1st Year admission form 2019: TSBIE has released the result for 2018-2019 intermediate 1st and 2nd year. Now, Board is ready for admission of students to intermediate at its various junior colleges in the state. TSBIE has announced notification and admission schedule on 10th May 2019 for intermediate 1st year admission for academic session 2019-2020.
TS inter application forms for first-year phase one will be made available for interested candidates from 21st May 2019 onwards and classes for the same will be commenced from 1st June 2019. The schedule for second phase will be released later. So, those who have cleared SSC can apply for admission within the date stipulated by the Board.
TS Inter 1st year Application Form 2019
Board will not conduct any entrance test for admission of candidate. Admission will be based on the merit of the candidates in SSC. Application forms for the upcoming admission are supposed to be released in online mode. However, board has not confirmed the mode the application yet but it is likely to be invited in online mode. All the updates related to the application process will be updated here soon.
In this article, readers will get complete information TSBIE intermediate 1st year admissions for the year 2019. It includes details about Intermediate 1st-year admissions such as application dates, application form, eligibility conditions, application fee, admission procedure, reservation policy, etc.
TSBIE Inter Admission 2019- An overview
Click here to apply- link will be available soon
TSBIE Intermediate Result 2019
Before moving ahead to 2019 intermediate admission details, have a look at the analysis of intermediate 1st year and 2nd-year result announced recently-
Intermediate 2nd-year result 2019 (General)
- Total candidates appeared for exam- 3,82,534
- Total students passed- 247755
- Overall pass percentage- 64.8%
Intermediate 2nd year result 2019 (Vocational)
- Total candidates appeared for exam- 35, 737
- Total students passed- 24,194
- Overall pass percentage- 67.7%
Intermediate 1st year result 2019 (General)
- Total candidates appeared for exam- 4,09,133
- Total students passed- 24,7407
- Overall pass percentage- 60.5%
Intermediate 1st year result 2019 (Vocational)
- Total candidates appeared for exam- 43,520
- Total students passed- 23,168
- Overall pass percentage- 53.2%
TSBIE Intermediate 1st Year Admissions
TSBIE admission to intermediate 1st year will be granted in two phases. The schedule or first phase has been already released by the board on its official website. This schedule has been released for admission of students to inter 1st year i.e. 11th standard to various Government / Private Aided / Private Unaided / T.S.Residential / Co-operative / Social Welfare Residential / BC Welfare Residential / Tribal Welfare Residential / /KGBV/ Incentive/ Minority Residential / T.S.Model Junior Colleges and Composite Degree Colleges affiliated to Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE).
Admission will be provided on the basis of grades obtained by the candidates in the qualifying exam i.e. SSC exam. No separate entrance test will be conducted. Serious action will be taken against junior colleges where admissions will be granted on any other basis.
Candidates can enroll up to three junior colleges. Admission will be provided to maximum 88 sanctioned seats in each junior college. As per the guidelines, admission will be made on the basis of GPA (Grade point Average) and subject-wise Grade point (GP) obtained in the qualifying examination i.e. class X/SSC.
TSBIE Intermediate 1st Year Admissions- Important Dates
Candidates should fulfill all the eligibility requirements before submitting the application form for admission. It is the duty of the guardian/ parents to go through the eligibility requirement before filling the application.
Below we have shared the basic requirements that applicants should fulfill for intermediate admissions-
- Candidate should be an Indian national.
- Applicants must fulfill Telangana State domicile criteria.
- They should have passed SSC from a recognized Board.
- They must also fulfill the age criteria (as prescribed by the board).
For detailed information, applicants have to wait for 21st May and release of detailed notification.
TSBIE 1st Year Application Form
Application procedure for admission to Telangana Board junior colleges is going to start in few days. Last year application form was released in online mode and for this year too it is expected to release online.
For submitting the online application candidates have to visit the official website of the board. To make the application procedure easy for our readers and prospective applicants we will also provide the admission link on this page.
How to fill TS inter 1st year application form 2019?
For filling the online enrolment and filling application form, applicants can follow the given procedure-
After the completion of online application, applicants have to report to the principal of the college along with all the original certificates and documents within 3 days of enrolment. After verification of certificates and completing other formalities seats will be allotted to the candidates.
Note- In case there will be any changes in intermediate 1st-year application/enrolment process, we will be update the same information here.
Details about application fee will be updated soon.
At the time of reporting to the college, candidates are required to carry all the documents and certificate in original and photocopy of each along with them. List of some of the main documents required at the time of admissions are as follows-
- SSC/ Class 10th marks memo
- SSC/ Class 10th pass certificate
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Aadhaar card
- Passport size photograph
- Certificate local candidate/ residential issued by competent authority (if applicable)
- Other documents
Category-wise reservation applicable on the admission is given below-
Apart from aforementioned criteria, 33.33% of the total seats will be reserved for girl category wise where there are no separate colleges for them.
Important instructions about TSBIE inter 1st-year admission
- Application process for TSBIE inter 1st year (class XI) admission will begin from 21st May 2019.
- Schedule for phase 2 will be intimated in due course.
- Admission will be based on grades obtained by the candidates. No admission test will be conducted.
- Application procedure will be conducted in online mode.
- It is compulsory for all the candidates to report to the principal with all the required document.
- Applicants can be granted provisional admission on the basis of internet marks memo. Admission will be confirmed only after production of original SSC mark sheet/ certificate and Transfer Certificate.
- Admission will be made only up to the sanctioned number of seats (i.e. 88 seats) in each section. Therefore, it is advised to all the candidates to apply in time before last date.
- In case of Jogini children, name of their mother will be incorporated in place of Father’s name.
- Candidates seeking admission on condonation of gap period are required to obtain a relevant certificate from the local tahsildar.
TSBIE Contact Details-