TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020 Registration | TS Unemployment Scheme Application
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme 2020 | TS Unemployment Scheme Application form | Registration Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi 2020 yojana.
Telangana CM K. Chandrashekhar Rao has announced a new scheme for unemployed youth of the state named TS Nirudyoga Bruthi. Under this scheme, he announced to provide an amount of Rs.3016/- per month as an unemployment allowance to the unemployed youth of the state. The same scheme is already running in the state of Andhra Pradesh by the name of AP Yuva Neshtam Scheme. In this article, we have managed to gather and share necessary information about this scheme. Read about the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme application form and registration process, TS Unemployment Scheme eligibility criteria, Important dates. Readers can scroll down to get more information on this scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi | Telangana Unemployment Scheme
As elections are coming near every government is launching a new scheme to attract the voters. This scheme is also a part of party manifesto of the state government of Telangana announced in 2018 and promised to be implemented in the upcoming financial year. Whatever may be the reasons, it is a golden opportunity for the jobless youth of the state to grab this opportunity and use the benefit to enhance their vocational and other skills.
Highlights of TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme- A brief detail
Telangana Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme is an initiative of state government to provide the financial assistance to the unemployed youth of the state. Under the scheme, state government promised in its party manifesto to provide an amount of Rs.3016/- to every unemployed youth of Telangana so that they can use the allowance to develop their skills.
The allowance will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiaries. The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the young citizens of the state and encourage them to upgrade their skills.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme- Important dates
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi- Eligibility Conditions
Before registration beneficiaries must read the eligibility requirements carefully. They must ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions before registration. Only an eligible candidate is required to submit the application form.
Here in this section, Telangana youth can check the complete eligibility criteria shared below that they need to fulfil in order to avail the benefit.
- Candidate must be a native of Telangana and must possess a relevant certificate issued from the competent authority.
- The minimum age of beneficiary should be 22 years.
- The maximum age of beneficiary should be 35 years.
- Candidate must have done graduation from a recognised university.
- Candidates who have done a diploma course (such as polytechnic diploma) or certificate programs such as ITI are also eligible.
- Candidates who are living below Poverty line and have a white ration card are eligible to apply.
Any other update on the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi eligible criteria will be updated soon.
Who is not eligible for TS Unemployment Scheme?
- Those who own a lane of 2.50 acres or 5 acres in the state are not eligible.
- Applicant who own a four wheeler vehicle or have a four wheeler vehicle registered under his/her name is not eligible.
- Any candidate who is forbidden by law, suspended from a government job or having a criminal charge on him/her is not eligible.
Those who have received a loan of Rs.50000/- from a state or central authority or a bank cannot apply for this scheme.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Registration
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi registration is expected to start in 2020. Registration for this process will be done online. Eligible youth of the state can visit the official website to fill the application. However, official website for the registration procedure is not there. The official website link will be updated shortly here. Applicants must have a valid mobile no., and an email ID as they will receive OTP and other related notifications on it. They must be ready with all the documents which are required to be attached with the application. Candidates are also required to have a bank account.
Candidates can refer the following procedure given below as a guide to fill the application form-
Application status can be viewed any time by using the registration no.
Click here for TS Unemployment Scheme registration- Link (link will be made available soon)
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi: How to Check Status
Once candidates have applied for TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme, they also track the status of their application. By this, they can know how far the processing of their application has gone.
Check the steps given below through which applicants check the application status-
Similarly, applicants can view application status whenever they want. They will receive all the notification related to this scheme on their registered mobile no.
TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme: Important Documents
Documents are the most important part of the application and thus for this scheme. Documents are important as they prove the eligibility and credibility of the beneficiary. The financial assistance under this scheme will be provided only after the verification of all the supporting documents produced by the candidate.
Fake documents and any discrepancy in the documents will lead to the rejection of the application. Hence, candidates are advised to provide complete and genuine documents as and when required.
Important points related to the scheme
- Registration procedure is likely to start this year.
- Eligible candidates can fill application form from the official website.
- Candidates must read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before filling the application form.
- To avail the benefits of the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi scheme, applicants have to produce all the required documents.
- Financial assistance under this scheme will be provided only to the eligible candidates of the state. Therefore, it is compulsory all the beneficiaries to satisfy all the eligibility conditions.
TS Nirudyoga Bhruti Scheme 2020 Expenditure
Aspirants are advised to stay in touch with our website, nvshq.org for all the updates regarding the TS Nirudyoga Bruthi Scheme. You can subscribe to us by pressing bell icon to get notified.