TS SBTET Diploma Instant Results 2019 C16 (OUT) - Check Here
TS SBTET Diploma Instant Results 2019 C18, C16, C16S, C14, ER91 Advanced Supply Results @ sbtet.telangana.gov.in- SBTET released the Diploma program c16 result. As the board will announce the result dates, we will update our readers through this post. The result for all the schemes like C18, C16, C16S, etc. are made available on the official website of TS SBTET. Candidates waiting for TS SBTET Diploma Instant Results 2019 can also access their results by visiting the result links shared on this page.
Get all the necessary details about TS SBTET Diploma Instant Results 2019 in this post. Here we have shared details on result publication dates, result links, the procedure to download the result, and other related information.
TS SBTET Diploma Instant Results- An Overview
How to check the TS SBTET Diploma Instant Results
Candidates can check TS SBTET Diploma Instant Results by following the instructions given below-
- Steps 1- Candidates have to visit the official website of TS SBTET first. The official portal is as follows- https://www.sbtet.telangana.gov.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage of the website, they have to click on the “Diploma Results” option given under Useful Links.
- Step 3- Now, they have to select a “Diploma” option.
- Step 4- They need to click on the “Diploma Results” option given on the dashboard.
- Step 5- The result search page will appear.
- Step 6- Students have to select respective schemes, semester/ year, exam and pin number. After that, they can click on the “Get Report” button.
- Step 7- Finally the report card or simply the result of students for the selected schemes will appear.
- Step 8- They can check their marks and result status.
- Step 9- At last if they wish they can also download their result for their personal record.
Candidates can also download their result, by visiting the given result links shared on this page-
All the result links will be activated as the board will announce the result.
Particulars to be printed on TS SBTET Diploma Instant Results
The online result sheet holds various information about the performance of candidates in the exam like marks, result status, etc. Have a look at the given particulars which are likely to be printed on the result sheets-
- Name of the student
- Roll no.
- Enrolment No.
- Name of the course and code
- Academic year
- Date of birth
- Name of the Institute or College
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks obtained in theory exam
- Total marks in Internal assessment
- Marks obtained in Practical exam (if applicable)
- Maximum marks
- Grand total
- Total marks percentage
- Result status (Pass/ Fail/ Supplementary)
- Important instructions to students (if any)
TS SBTET Diploma Supplementary Results
TS SBTET also organise supplementary examinations for students who are not able to pass in a certain number of subjects in a semester. Such candidates have to take supplementary exams in order to improve their performance.
Board conducted the supplementary exam for the year 2019 for schemes such as C14, C16, C16S, ER 91, etc. in the month of November 2019. The supplementary result is also hosted online. Students can access supplementary result for various programs by visiting the given links-
TS SBTET Diploma Result- Original Marksheet
After the publication of the result, the board issues an original statement of marks to all the students who have taken the exam. They can collect their mark sheets from the concerned department or office. For that, they are advised to stay in contact with the university.
- TS SBTET Diploma instant result for November 2019 exams will be published soon.
- The result will be hosted only on the website of the SBTET Board on the specified dates.
- Students should not expect any hard copy of the result as there is no such provision.
- The result can be accessed by using valid login provided to the students.
- After the declaration of result, if any candidate is not able to pass the exam, then he/she is given a second chance to pass the exam in the form of the supplementary exam.
- The result for the advance supplementary exam is also published on the Board’s website.
- Any information regarding revaluation or scrutiny of answer sheets shall be updated later.
- Till the declaration of result, all the diploma students are advised to stay in contact with the official website.
About TS SBTET
SBTET stands for State Board of Technical Education and Training (SBTET), Telangana. It is an autonomous body that was constituted in 1984. SBTET is an authority that caters to the administration and development of technical education in the state.
The main functions of TS SBTET include framing of policies for technical education, review of the syllabus for institutions, providing affiliation, the conduct of examination and awarding certificate, Liaison with industry, designing of new courses, etc.
TS SBTET is responsible for preparing the academic curriculum of the affiliated technical institutions in the state. Board conducts all the semester exams for all the courses on the specified dates. Board had recently concluded TS SBTET semester exams for the year 2019 and as soon as the evaluation procedure will be over, the board will declare the result.
In case of queries related to TS SBTET diploma result, candidates are advised to immediately contact at the details given under-
Ans.- Board conducted diploma exams for all the schemes in the month of November 2019.
Ans.- Board will announce the result of schemes viz. C18, C16. C16S and ER91 for all the branches and trades of diploma programs.
Ans.- As of now, no official information about the date of the result is available but as soon as the board will notify the result date, it will be updated on this page.
Ans.- You can access your result by visiting Board’s official website or through the direct links made available on this page. You should have your pin no. as it is required to access the result.
Ans.- No, the board will not send any hard copy of the result. You have to check it only through the online mode.
Ans.- You can check your pin no. printed on the hall ticket. In case you have missed the hall ticket, you can contact the concerned institution.