TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2019 (OUT) Admit Card Check Here
TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2019 Admit Card: TSPSC Departmental test for November session are scheduled to be conducted from 14th December to 23rd December 2019. As per the commission the admit card will be issued seven days prior to the date of commencement of the exam. TSPSC Department Test Hall Ticket 2019 has been released on 7th December 2019.
Applicants who have successfully submitted their applications can download it from the official website of TSPSC from the scheduled dates onwards. No admit card has been sent individually to any candidate by post. Each candidate is required to access it only from TSPSC portal or form the hall ticket download link provided in this page. On clicking the link, you will be redirected to the official hall downloading page.
TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket 2019
Hall ticket is an important document which every examinee has to carry to the exam center and have to verify it by the invigilators at the exam center.Candidates not having a valid hall ticket at the exam premises on the date of exam will not be permitted to write the exam.
In this article, you will get all the important information and updates about the admit card of upcoming TSPSC departmental test. Here you find details about the date of issue of the admit card, exam date, process to access the hall ticket, direct download link, exam center info and other related information.
TSPSC Recruitment 2019- An Overview
Official Notification–Check Here
TSPSC Departmental Exam 2019- Important Dates
How to download TSPSC Admit Card 2019?
Those who have applied for TSPSC Departmental test and looking forward to it need to download the admit card. In order to download and print the admit card you have to follow the simple instructions given below-
- Step I- Begin with opening the official portal of TSPSC i.e. https://www.tspsc.gov.in.
- Step II- On the homepage click on the “Departmental Test” link given under “Candidate’s Services”
- Step III- Departmental examination page will appear.
- Step IV- Search for notification no. 07/2019 and click on “HALL TICKET” option give against the same link.
- Step V- Hall Ticket login page will appear.
- Step VI- You have to enter the relevant login details in the respective fields and click on submit button.
- Step VII- Finally your TSPSC Departmental test admit card will appear.
- Step VIII- You can check the exam date, time, exam center and other necessary details about the exam.
- Step IX- After checking the admit card download and take a printout of the same. Keep the printout safe till the commencement of exam.
Particulars mentioned on the Admit Card
TSPSC Dept. Test admit card will be indicating following details-
- Name of the candidates
- Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Name of the post
- Type of exam
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Day and Date of test
- Exam Shift
- Photograph and signature
- Examination center with complete address
- Instructions related to the exam
Essentials to be carried to the Examination Center
All the candidates are required to carry following essentials to the exam center on the exam day –
- A printed copy of downloaded TSPSC departmental test admit card. You must ensure that the particulars on admit card are clearly visible.
- An identity proof in original. ID proof can be candidate’s employee id, Adhaar card etc.
- For descriptive exam candidates are advised to carry a ball point pen (blue/black) and a ball point pen and a smooth writing pad.
Candidates should not bring any restricted item to the exam hall. These items mainly include any electronic or any other gadgets, pen drives, mobile/cellular phone, Bluetooth devices, tablets, Pagers, watch, Programmable calculators, wallet, log tables, charts, purse, notes, loose sheets or any recording instrument etc. Possession of any restricted item will lead to invalidation and cancelation of the candidature to the test.
However, examinees are allowed to carry bare acts. Any kind of guide, made easy, book containing commentaries, diaries, hand books, or material/ note supplied by the concerned training institutes is not permitted. Scientific Calculators, Scales, Bits are allowed only for survey departmental test.
TSPSC Departmental Test Examination Center
The departmental exam for November session will be held at nine district headquarters. The list of all the examination centers is given in the table below-
Examination centers will be allotted by the Commission as per working location or choices submitted by the applicants. All the rights related to the allotment or cancellation of allotted exam center are reserved with the commission. Any request regarding the change of allotted exam center from candidates will not be entertained.
Instructions regarding TSPSC Departmental Test Hall Ticket
- Admit card for TSPSC Departmental exam has been made available to candidates from 7th of December onwards.
- Candidates can access their result from the official website or link given on this page.
- The information about the date, time, exam center, etc. will be mentioned on the hall ticket.
- No hall ticket will be sent individually to any candidate through email or by post.
- Candidates can download their admit card easily from the website using valid login details.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to download the admit card and bring it positively to the exam hall on the day of the test.
- Candidates found without a valid hall ticket or id proof will not be given permission to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates reporting after the specified reporting time at the allotted exam center will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- Candidates must follow all the guidelines and instructions given on the admit card before and during the conduct of exam.
TSPSC Departmental Examination- A Brief Note
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) statutory body that works under the supervision of Govt. of Telangana for the recruitment of suitable candidates for various posts of public service government departments of the state.
TSPSC every year conducts Departmental Examinations for employees working in various Departments of the Government of Telangana. These exams are conducted twice a year i.e. in the month of May and November for the purpose of promotions to the employees. The departmental exam for 2019 November session will be conducted from 14th December onwards at the specified exam centers.
SecretaryTelangana State Public Service CommissionPrathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road,Nampally, Hyderabad – 500103Telephone No.- 040-24686026Fax. No.- 040-24747578