TSPSC Sanitary Inspector Result 2019 (Out) CBRT Merit List PDF
TSPSC Sanitary Inspector Result Merit List Cut Off 2019: Result has been published online on the official website of the commission. TSPSC Sanitary Inspector result available in a pdf file on the official website. All Candidates who had appeared in this written exam can check their result from this page.
The CBRT i.e. online exam was conducted in five specified centers in the state for the selection of 35 suitable candidates for the post of Sanitary Inspector in the Municipal Administration and Urban Development Department of the state.
TSPSC Sanitary Inspector Result 2019
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the ranks and merit in the exam. For more details about TPPSC Sanitary Inspector Result merit list, candidates can go through this article.
TSPSC Sanitary Inspector result Important Dates
Scheme of the exam
Readers can also have a look at the exam details shared below-
- Exam was conducted on 13 and 15th Dec 2018 in a single shift.
- It was a Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT).
- The exam was consisting of two papers viz. Paper I (General Studies and General Abilities) and Paper II .
- Nature of questions asked- Objective type questions.
- Total number of questions- 300.
- Duration of each paper was 150 minutes for each paper.
- Total marks were 300 marks (1 marks for each correct choice).
- The medium of exam was English and Telugu.
TSPSC Sanitary Inspector Merit List 2019
TSPSC will announce the result in the form of merit list. Merit list has been published as PDF that every candidate can access without login with the login details. No hard copy of result will be send to any candidate through post or any other medium. They just have to download it online.
Before the release of result/ merit list, commission will publish the notice on its website to notify the candidates about the publication of merit list. We will also update the same notification on this page. Candidates will be able to check merit list from official website as well as from this page.
Result will be prepared on the basis of mark secured in the selection test. However, mere securing minimum qualifying marks will not indicate that the candidate will be selected finally. Final selection will also depend on factor such as document verification medical fitness of the candidate etc.
The merit list will indicate the hall ticket number of candidates selected for the next round. The hall ticket numbers may be indicated in the order of the merit of the candidates. Apart from this, it will indicate information about the next round such as total number of candidates selected for next round, list of documents required, etc. No marks will be indicated on the merit list. Marks memo will be published separately.
After the publication of merit list, shortlisted candidates will be invited for further selection round i.e. Document Verification. Provisionally selected candidates have to bring all the required documents at the specified venue with them. DV schedule, venue and other details will be notified to candidates through web portal.
After the completion of document verification, final merit list will be prepared and finally selected candidates will be called for appointment. Appointment will be allotted to only those candidates (other than PWD candidates) who will be medically fit.
How to check TSPSC Sanitary Inspector Result?
Candidates anxiously waiting for the result/merit list can access it online once it will be made available. They can obtain their merit list/ result by following the step-by-step guide shared below-
- Step 1. Open official website – Firstly, candidates have to open the official website of TSPSC (http://tspsc.gov.in). Candidates can also get the merit list directly from the link mentioned on this page.
- Step 2. Click on result option – On the homepage of the web portal, candidates have to click on the “Results, Keys, OMR download” option.
- Step 3. Select the relevant option – Open the “result” option. A list of various results, select list, merit list will appear.
- Step 4. Select Sanitary Inspector merit list – Now, candidates have to select the relevant result link from the list.
- Step 5. Check the merit list – Merit list PDF will open on the screen. Candidates have to search their hall ticket number in the list and also have to read the instructions carefully.
- Step 6. Download the PDF – Lastly, they can download the merit list file for their personal record.
Click Here to Download TSPSC Sanitary Inspector Result
TSPSC Sanitary Inspector Cut-Off marks
Candidates must secure minimum qualifying marks to become eligible for further rounds. The cut-off marks prescribed by the commission for every category of the candidate is as under-
In case of SC, ST, BC, and PH category there is a relaxation in minimum qualifying marks at the discretion of the Commission.
Memorandum of marks-
Merit list will not indicate marks of the candidates. TSPSC will update the memorandum of marks of only selected candidates after the one month from the declaration of final result. Candidates can download it by the payment of Rs.200/-. The download facility will be made available only for the period of one month.
The decision of the commission will be final and no request for revaluation or recounting will be entertained under any circumstances.
Candidates are advised to stay in touch with this page and official website to get regular updates related to TSPSC sanitary inspector exam result 2019.