UKSEE Application Form 2020, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Pattern
UKSEE 2020 is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2020. The Application forms are likely to release in April 2020. Eligible candidates can fill the application form in through online mode within the stipulated time frame.
Uttarakhand State Entrance Exam (UKSEE) is a state level entrance conducted by Uttrakhand Technical University for admission into various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and lateral entry programs in various colleges of the state.
Uttarakhand UKSEE 2020 Admission Exam
Check all the details related to UKSEE 2020 application form, important dates, eligibility, admit card etc in this article.
UKSEE 2020 Important Dates
Check the tentative schedule for UKSEE 2020 in the table given below-
UKSEE 2020 Programs Offered
UKSEE 2020 will be conducted for admission in the following Undergraduate Postgraduate and lateral entry courses
- Tech (lateral entry)
- Pharma (lateral entry)
- MCA (lateral entry)
UKSEE 2020 Eligibility
Before going to apply for UKSEE 2020, candidates are advised to check whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not.
UKSEE eligibility criteria is shared below-
- Candidates who have passed qualifying exam from other states but posses a domicile of Uttarakhand are eligible to apply for this exam.
- Candidates passing qualifying exam from Uttarakhand can also apply.
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying exam are also eligible.
For B.Tech (lateral entry)
- Passed diploma from an AICTE approved Institution with minimum 45% (40% for reserved category). OR
- Sc degree with minimum 45% (40% for reserved category). Must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics. OR
- 10+2 Physics, chemistry as mandatory subjects along with any of these subjects Mathematics/Biology/Bio-Technology with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved candidates).
- 10+2 with English as a compulsory subject with at least 45% marks 40% for reserved candidates).
- Minimum 3 years bachelor’s degree with Mathematics at 10+2 or graduate with minimum 50% (45% for reserved category).
- Bachelor’s degree (any stream) with at least 50% (45% for reserved category).
- Bachelor’s in Pharmacy with at least 55% marks (50% for reserved).
UKSEE 2020 Application Form
- The application form will be filled through online mode.
- Applicants have to submit application separately for different courses.
- Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given in the information brochure carefully before filling the application form.
- Candidates are required to fill all the accurate information in the application form.
- Incomplete application forms will not be accepted.
- They have to upload a recent passport sized photograph in the specified format.
- Request for change of exam center and category will not be entertained.
- There is no need to send the print of application form to the university.
- However, candidates can keep a printed copy of the application form with them.
UKSEE 2020 Application Fee
Category wise application fee for UKSEE 2020 is as follows-
- Application fee can be paid through credit card/debit card/net banking.
- The application fee will not be refunded under any circumstance.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode (offline mode).
- Total duration of the exam will be 2 hours.
- Question paper will consist of objective type questions.
- Question paper will be asked in Hindi and English.
- 1 mark will be given for every correct answer.
- There is no provision for negative marks.
UKSEE 2020 Syllabus
Measurement, Motion in one dimension, Laws of Motion, Motion in two dimensions, Work, Power and Energy, Linear Momentum & Collisions, Gravitation:, Mechanics of solids and fluids, Heat and thermodynamics, Wave, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effect of Current, Magnetism in Matter, Electromagnetic Induction, Wave Optics, Modern Physics, etc.
Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Redox Reactions, Chemical Equilibrium and Kinetics, Acid-Base Concepts, Catalysis, Colloids, Colligative Properties of Solution, Periodic Table, Thermochemistry, Isomerism, Polymers, Solid State, Petroleum etc.
Algebra, Probability, Trigonometry, Co-ordinate Geometry, Vectors, Dynamics, Statics, etc.
Zoology- Origin of Life, Organic Evolution, Mechanism of Organic Evolution, Human Genetics and Eugenics, Applied Biology, Animal Physiology etc.
Botany- Plant Cell, Protoplasm, Ecology, Ecosystem, Genetics, Modern Classification of plant kingdom, etc.
Apart from these subjects question will be asked from general awareness for BHMCT, MBA etc.
UKSEE Admit Card 2020
- Candidates can download UKSEE 2020 admit card only through online mode.
- Candidates are required to carry admit card to the exam center along with any of the following ID proofs- Driving License, Voter ID, PAN Card, Passport and Aadhaar Card.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card safe till the admission process gets completed.
UKSEE 2020 Exam Center
- For M.Tech. MBA and M.Pharma-
- Dehradun (Online/Offline)
- Roorkee (Online/Offline)
- Haldwani (Online/Offline)
For B.Pharma, BHMCT, MCA (lateral entry), MCA, B.Pharma, B.Tech-
- Dwarahat (online/offline)
- Gopeshwer (offline)
- Haldwani (online/offline)
- New Tehri (offline)
- Pithoragarh (offline)
Note: Any changes in the test centers will be updated here.
UKSEE 2020 Result
- UTU will release UKSEE 2020 result on the official website on the specified dates.
- There will be no provision for scrutiny of answer booklet.
In case of any query related to UKSEE 2020, candidates are advised to contact the concerned authority.
Contact details are given below-