UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card 2020 Exam Date Hall Ticket
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card 2020 Exam Date Hall Ticket @ sssc.uk.gov.in – The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection (UKSSSC) will release the admit card for Forest Inspector 2020. The candidates looking for the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card can refer to this article.
There are no updates regarding the Call Letter on the official website. However, the admit card is expected to release very soon in the month of February 2020. Candidates are advised to have frequent visits to the official portal to know the status of the UKSSSC Forest Inspector 2020 Examination Date & Call Letter.
We have mentioned essential information in the article. Please go through the complete article.
UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit Card 2020
The examination for the UKSSSC Forest Inspector will commence in two stages i.e. physical endurance test and written test. The candidate appearing in the examination have to obtain Hall ticket from the official website to participate in the written examination.
The Admit Card will release prior to 10 days before the exam date. The admit card will be made available through the Online mode. Candidate has to visit the official portal and through some simple steps, they can easily download the Call letter.
UKSSSC Forester Recruitment 2020 Important Details
The tentative date for Forest Inspector 2020 Examination is in the month of April 2020. We will update you if there is any change in the examination schedule.
Steps to Download UKSSSC Forest Inspector Hall Ticket 2020
Candidate looking for the Forest Inspector Call letter can follow the simple steps to download the Admit card. We will update you when Hall ticket is available on the official website.
- First Step– Candidates have to visit the official portal of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission i.e. sssc.uk.gov.in.
- Second Step- On the homepage of the official portal, candidates are instructed to click on the link Forest Inspector Admit Card.
- Third Step- After redirecting to the hall ticket page, enter your credentials such as Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Fourth Step- Candidate should check the details mentioned in the admit card such as the personal details, photograph, signature, venue of the examination, etc. If any error in the information, please contact the authority.
- Fifth Step- After the verification, the candidate should save the Hall ticket and keep it for future references.
Essential Information in UKSSSC FI Call Letter 2020
Admit Card is a very important document for the candidates appearing in the examination. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidate should also check the information mentioned in the Call Letter, the information given in the Call letter should match by the details in the Original ID which is taken to the examination hall for verification.
The essential information mentioned in the UKSSSC Forest Inspector Admit card are-:
Need for Uttarakhand Forest Inspector Hall Ticket 2020
Hall ticket is very important for the examination. The identity of the candidate is known through the Hall ticket. Candidates should have clear correct information mentioned in their Admit Card. The importance of Forest Inspector Hall Ticket 2020 are-:
- The Hall Ticket contains various information regarding the place, time and Date for UKSSSC Forest Inspector 2020 Examination.
- The applicant should carry an original ID in the examination hall. The Name and Date of Birth should be correctly mentioned in the Identity Proof.
- After the commencement of the examination, the admit card should be kept properly to view the result.
Exam Pattern for UKSSSC Forester 2020
The examination for the forester 2020 comprises of a objective type written examination. The total number of question will be 100 for the maximum marks of 100. The duration of the paper will be 2 hours. The standard/Syllabus of exam will cover the topic of science of 9th and 10th level. There will be negative marking of one-fourth marks.
The candidate have to pass a physical endurance test which is purely qualifying. The candidates shortlisted from the physical endurance test will appear for the written examination conducted by the authority.