UP Board 10th Class Admit Card 2020 High School Exam Date
UP Board 10th Class Admit Card 2020 has been released by the board on its website. All the students who are going to participate in their board examination may collect the admit cards from their respective schools. The authority of schools may download the admit card from the board website from their respective login IDs . As class 10th board exams of the academic session 2019-20 are going to be commenced from 18th February (Tuesday)
The UP board exam will be conducted at 7,784 Centres across the states out of which 395 Centres UPMSP has declared as hypersensitive while the 938 as sensitive. This time a total of 30,22,607 candidate is going to participate in the High school examination.
Theses hypersensitive and sensitive centre will be under the strict vigil to check any unfair means of activity or copying. The Secretary of UP board Neena Srivastava has said that these Centres are marked on the basis of the previous case.
It is mandatory for all candidates to carry the hall ticket to the examination venue on the day of examination.
UP Board 10th Admit Card 2020
Here, students are going to get all the important information about UP Board class 10th Admit Card such as admit card dates, download procedure, details on mentioned on it and important instructions.
UP board 10th result 2020 date from here
About UP Board
Board has various functions; some of the major functions include granting recognition and affiliation to the schools of the state, preparing curriculum, exam schedule, conducting high school and intermediate board exams etc. Board has recently declared the exam schedule of class 10th (high school) and class 12th (intermediate) board exams for the academic session 2019-20. Now, it is preparing to release the admit cards.
UP Board 10th प्रवेश पत्र 2020 @ upmsp.edu.in
Admit card is an important document that carry all the important examination details. It helps student/ examinees to enter the exam hall. Therefore, it is compulsory for all the candidates to carry the UP 10th class admit card issued to them to the exam centre on exam days. Without admit card no student will be allowed to enter the exam hall and can be restricted from writing the exam.
UP Board Admit card of regular students shall be provided to their respective schools and students have to obtain it from there only. Private students can obtain the UP Board 10th 2020 admit card online. They have to download the admit from the official portal of UP Board.
How to download the UP Board 10th Admit Card?
Regular students have to obtain the admit card from their respective schools in which they are enrolled. Private students have to download the hall ticket from the Board’s official website. They can download the same by following the given procedure-
Click on the given link shared below to download the admit card-
Click here to download UP Board Class 10th Admit Card (Link will be available here)
Details mentioned on UP Board 10th Class Admit Card
- The Name of the Student
- Enrolment No. of student
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- The Registration Number of the Students
- Mother and Father’s Name
- Student’s Photograph
- Student’s signature
- School Name
- School Name & code
- Subject’s Name and Code
- Examination time and date
- Reporting Timing
- Exam Centre name and Code
- Address of the examination center
- Important instructions
Candidates must verify all the details before going to appear in the exam. In case of any discrepancy in details, candidates must contact the Board.
Note: this is the first time when the name of the candidates parents will be written in Hindi also along with English.
Students who are waiting for admit cards are suggested to read the given instructions-
- UP Board Admit cards for class 10th regular and private students has been released.
- must carry you admit card on examination day
- must reach to the examination center at least 30 minutes before.
- do not bring any kind of study material to the examination center
- this year you have to write your roll number on each and every paper of the answer sheet
- do not write any such thing like ‘OM’ and ‘786’ on the answer sheet.
- Admit cards will be issued only to the enrolled/ registered students of UP Board.
- All the admit card details must be verified by the students before appearing in the exam.
- Candidates must ensure that the admit card is not damaged and all the information is clearly visible. Candidate with a damaged hall ticket in which information is not clearly visible may face problem at the time of verification of admit card at the exam center.
- Students can also retain a copy of admit card for future references.
For any issue regarding the procurement of admit card, download of admit card, discrepancy in the details on it or any other issue, students can contact at the given address-
Keep visiting this page for all the latest updates related to the UP Board 10th hall ticket and write to us through the comment box provided below.