UP BTC Admission 2020 Dates Notice D.El.Ed Application Form Process
UP BTC Admission Application Form 2020: Admission for academic session 2020 in D.El.Ed programs in the state of Uttar Pradesh will be started from the last week of June 2020. UP BTC Admission Registration Form will be available on the official website of UP Deled. As per the recent updates from Uttar Pradesh Parishak Niyamak Pradhikari, Allahabad online application for admission to various government and private D.El.Ed colleges of the state will be available in June month.
UP BTC Admission Application Form 2020
Candidates aspiring to get admission to the D.El.Ed courses will be able to fill the application form from the last week of June 2020. They will be able to submit application through the official website as no hard copy of application forms will be made available.
- Total number of D.El.Ed colleges in UP- 2818
- Private D.El.Ed colleges in UP- 2751
- Total number of seats in private D.El.Ed colleges of the state- 200950
Candidates can through the article shared below to get complete information related to the UP D.El.Ed (BTC) 2020 application form.
Latest Update: UP BTC 2020 Admission official notification will be soon released on the official website. Interested candidates are advised to keep checking this page for more updates.
UP BTC Admission 2020 Overview
UP BTC/ D.El.Ed Admission Important Dates
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) formerly known as BTC (Basic Training Certificate) is a year professional diploma programs for Teacher’s education. The main aim of this program is to prepare teacher for imparting education to the students of class I to VIII. After completing the two-year B.El.Ed program, candidates become eligible to provide education to the students at the basic stage of the education i.e. from class 1st to class 8th.
UP BTC Admission 2020 Eligibility
They should only apply if they meet all the requirements for this admission process. Candidates who wish to apply can read the eligibility requirement shared below-
- Candidates applying for this course should have completed graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
- Applicants should be of age between 18 years to 35 years.
UP BTC Application form 2020
- Candidates can apply only through online mode.
- No physical application forms will be made available to the candidates interested in applying.
- Before filling the online application form, applicants must go through the official admission notification thoroughly.
- They should keep all the required documents and certificates handy while filling the online application form. They should also refer their original documents for filling entries in the form.
- All the details should be filled with utmost care.
- Candidates will not be given any chance for correction in the details in the online form once they have submitted the application from this session.
How to apply for UP BTC Admission 2020?
The procedure for submitting an online application is shared below. Candidates interested in filling application form can follow the instructions mentioned below to submit the online application form-
UP Deled (BTC) 2020 Important Links
General Guidelines For Candidates (Link will be available soon) Registration FeeGuidelines for scanning the Photograph & SignatureCandidate Registration Part-1 (Link will be available soon)
UP BTC Application Fee 2020
The application fee for different categories of candidates is as under-
- Candidates can make payment of the application fee through the online mode such as through credit card/ debit card/ Net banking etc.
UP BTC Admission Selection Procedure 2020
Selection of the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of their merit, rank, and choice filled by the candidates. On the basis of the scrutiny of the application forms, merit and rank list of the eligible candidates will be prepared on the published on the official website.
After the publication of merit list, counseling procedure will be started and candidates participating in the counseling will be allotted seats in various D.El.Ed colleges of the state. Seats will be allotted as per the preferences and choices locked by the candidates at the time of counseling. No examination will be conducted by the authority for granting admission to the candidates.
UP BTC Admission Merit List
After the completion of application procedure, Board will prepare the merit list on the basis of online applications. The merit list will be published on Board’s website. Board will also prepare a rank list of the applicants. The merit and rank will be further used for the allotment of seats.
To know more- UP BTC D.EI.Ed Merit List
UP D.El.Ed Admission Counselling
Counseling for this admission procedure is expected to start in the month of June 2020. It will be conducted in an online mode. Candidates have to register online and have to fill choices for their preferred D.El.Ed colleges within the stipulated time frame. Candidates will be notified about the counseling procedure through its official portal.
For More Info- UP D.El.Ed. Counseling
http://updeled.gov.in is the official website for the complete procedure of UP BTC
Official notification may be announced in the last week of June 2020.
For SC/ST Candidates Rs. 150/- and for others Rs. 300/-
In case you face any problem in regards to UP BTC admission and application form filling, you can always come here and comment below your doubts.