UP BTC Admit Card 2019: UP D.El.Ed. 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Semester Back Exam Hall Ticket
UP BTC Admit Card 2019 @ btcexam.in:UP BTC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017 and 2018 second semester exam admit card expected to release soon. The UP BTC examination authority may publish the UP BTC admit card in the last week of July for the 2nd-semester exams which are expected to be conducted in the 1st week of August 2019.
UP BTC/D.El.Ed. Admit card will be made available on the official website of the conducting authority. Candidates will be intimated about the announcement of result through the official portal and also through the newspaper.
It is mandatory to download/print the UP BTC admit card and carry to the exam venue for all the candidates who are going to attend the BTC/D.El.Ed. exam on the scheduled date. No, UP D.El.Ed.admit card will be dispatched through post. Candidates can access it only through the online mode.
Reader and candidates and can stay connected to this page as moving down in the article, they are going to find necessary information about UP D.El.Ed. admit card such as admit card release date, online downloading and printing process, information printed on UP btc admit card, important instructions, etc.
UP BTC Admit card 2019
UP Examination Regulatory Authority, has recently completed application procedure for 2013 BTC, 2014 BTC, 2015 BTC, 2017 D.El.Ed, and 2018 D.El.Ed 2nd semester exams. The scrutiny of applications has also been started. The exam is expected to conduct in the first week of August 2019. Those who have submitted the applications are now waiting for the release of admit card. For their information, regulatory authority will shortly issue the admit card to the registered candidates.
On the day of exam, all the candidates are required to carry their admit cards positively to the exam center. Any candidates found without a valid copy of admit card will not be given permission to enter the exam hall and take the exam.
Also Read: UP BTC / D.El.Ed Admission process
Admit cards should be downloaded on time to avoid the last-minute issued. Candidates should not wait for the last date. They must also make sure that all the entries in admit card are clearly visible. Candidates with mutilated and damaged hall ticket will not be permitted to take the exam.
An Overview Uttar Pradesh D.El.Ed./ BTC 2nd Semester Examination
UP BTC admit card- Important Dates
How to download the Uttar Pradesh BTC/D.El.Ed admit card?
Candidates can download their BTC hall ticket from the official website by following the given links-
Click here to download the admit card- link to be provided here
Particulars on UP BTC 2019 Admit Card
Admit card is an entry ticket to the examination hall as it indicates crucial information about the exam. It will be indicating the exam date, time and venue. Apart from these particulars it will be consist various other information.
Have a look at the information which supposed to be printed on UP BTC admit card given as under-
- Name of the candidate
- Application no.
- Roll number
- Academic year
- Date of birth
- Name of the DIET/ institute in which candidate is enrolled
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Examination date and time
- Exam shift
- Exam center with complete address
- Exam center code
- Photograph and signature
- Necessary instructions to the candidates
Information mentioned in the admit card will be as per the information furnished in the application form.
Key points regarding UP D.El.Ed/BTC admit card
- Admit card for BTC 2nd semester and back paper exam are likely to release in the last week of July 2019.
- Hall ticket will be issued only to the registered candidates in online mode.
- No hard copy of admit card will be dispatched through post to any candidate.
- Admit card will be indicating the exam date, time, venue and other related information.
- All the examinees are required to produce the printed copy of admit card at the examination center for verification.
- Without admit card no candidate will be allowed to write the exam.
- Candidates should read and follow all the instructions mentioned on the admit card.
- In case, registered candidates are not able to download their hall ticket, they must contact the concerned authority immediately.
- All the issues related to admit card should be resolved before the day of exam.
Also Check Out:UP BTC Admission Merit list 2019
Candidates can contact at the given address in case of any query and assistance related to UP BTC admit card 2019 and examination-
You can also provide us with you questions below and our team will be able to give you best answer to solve your query.