UP D.El.Ed. Counseling Schedule 2019 (BTC) Counseling Letter Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVSHQ)
UP D.El.Ed. Counseling Schedule 2019: UP D.El.Ed. official notification for admission to the academic session 2019-2020 has already been published on 24th June 2019. UP D.El.Ed. Application procedure was started on 27th June 2019 whereas counseling process will start from next week. As admission are based on counseling, it is an important part of this admission process.
UP D.El.Ed. Counseling schedule is available on official website of the counseling authority as well on this page. Those who are interested in UP D.El.Ed admission and haven’t filled the registration form should register themselves before the due date. Registration and counseling will be conducted only through the online mode. No physical applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
To get more information on UP BTC D.El.Ed admission and counseling schedule, candidates can read the article shared here.
UP D.El.Ed. Counseling 2019
UP Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) is a 2year diploma program which was formerly known as Basic Teacher Certificate (BTC) in the state of Uttar Pradesh. Admissions to D.EL.Ed course in Uttar Pradesh state are made through a counseling process. No entrance exams are conducted by the concerned authority for the purpose of admission.
Candidates aspiring to join D.El.Ed programs in various private and government Education colleges of the state should fill the application on time and participate in the counseling schedule. All the activities events in the admission process will be done as per the prescribe counseling schedule.
UP D.El.Ed. Admissions 2019- At a glance
UP D.El.Ed. 2019 1st Counseling- Schedule/ Important Dates
Candidates can have a look at the counseling schedule for UP D.El.Ed. 2019 admissions given in the table below-
UP D.El.Ed Admission Procedure 2019
Admission to D.Ed.Ed programs will be based on counseling as no entrance test will be organized. Counseling will be completely based on merit of the candidates in the class 10th , intermediate & graduation and choices filled by the applicants.
Have a look at all the stages of D.El.Ed process in UP state given as under-
- Online Registration
Registration process for D.El.Ed admissions is currently going on and will end on 11th July 2019. Only registered candidates will be eligible to participate in further admission process.
- Publication of Merit
After the completion of registration, merit list will be prepared and published on the basis of applications received by the candidates.
- Counseling/ Choice filling
Counseling procedure mainly include analysis of options available and making choices according to the preferences. Only registered candidates who will be listed in the merit list will be eligible to attend counseling and fill choices.
These candidates are required to fill as many as choices according to their preferences. They can fill and lock choices by logging in to the official website. The step-by-step method of choice filling is provided below-
- Visit http://updeled.gov.in.
- Click on “Counseling” tab in the menu bar.
- Select the “Generate OTP” option from the drop-down list.
- Enter the information such as registration no., date of birth, etc. in the space provided. Click on login button.
- A pin/ password will be generated and send to registered mobile no.
- Now, again click on “Counseling” tab and select “Choice filling” option.
- Generate a new password with the help of OTP.
- After changing the password, choice filling page will appear.
- Click on “choice available” option.
- Start filling choices as per preferences.
- Click on “Choice Deletion” to delete the choice.
- Once choices are made click on “View Submitted Choices” to see the selected choice.
- Check finally selected choices carefully.
- Click on “Lock Choices” option to lock the choices finally.
- Take a print out of the submitted choices for personal record.
- Seat Allotment
After choice filling, finally, seats will be allotted to the candidates as per their merit and choices submitted by them. They will also be issued an allotment letter which they are required to download from the official portal.
UP D.El.Ed 2019 Counselling Documents Required
Candidates must be ready with their original documents along with a photocopy of each at the time of reporting and admission at the allotted college. The list of all these required documents is given below-
- UP D.El.Ed 2019 seat allotment letter
- Print Out of UP D.El.Ed Application Form.
- Fee payment slip
- Class 10th, 12th and graduation certificate, and mark sheet
- Category Certificate (For Reserved category candidates)
- UP Resident Certificate/ Domicile certificate
- Character Certificate from institute/school last attended
- Medical Certificate
- Special Category Certificate (If Applicable)
- Passport Size Photograph
- Other required documents (if any)
For issues related to UP D.El.Ed. 2019 counseling, candidates should feel free to contact us through the comment box given at the end of this article. Apart from this, they can also contact at the contact details shared below-