UP ePass Online Apply Status Uttar Pradesh Curfew E-Pass Lockdown Helpline Number
UP E-Pass CurfewOnline Apply, Lockdown pass registration, UP lockdown Helpline Number: The lockdown in the country due to Coronavirus has increased now and now the countrymen are to be inside in their houses till 3rd May 2020. During this time the administration has allowed a few essential services to serve the people for which UP e-pass facility is provided through http://22.214.171.124/upepass2/. In this essential services medicine, media, medical services, food, and other items, newspaper delivery and a few others. In this article, we have shared how to apply for up pass online, check UP curfew pass status, and helpline number in case of any emergency in UP. People related to these professions need a curfew pass to roam during the lockdown time. Along with these people, a few other needs pass to travel during the lockdown. Those people who are to distribute the food and other items to the needy people would also need a pass to travel during the lockdown.
In this article, we will share with you the process to apply for UP Corona Curfew e-pass. We have also given the different links in this article through which you can apply for the curfew pass to go out of the house to look for essential items or to deliver essential items. In Delhi, the government has released the e-pass for the people working in medical stores, grocery shops, hospitals, petrol pumps, print and electronic media and telecommunication services, etc. Similarly, the government of Utter Pradesh has also introduced the UP e-pass for Lockdown. Read on this post further to get the complete procedure to apply for the Corona Lockdown e-pass.
UP ePass Apply Online 2020
The Utter Pradesh to provide the essential services to the people of the state the administration of different districts has allowed a few services providers to roam during the lockdown period as well. Though these services providers have to follow the safety measures as the UP government has made it compulsory for all to cover the face in the public places.
Those people who are associated with the essential services can offer their services in this difficult time as well. The police officials allowed only those people who carry the U.P. Lockdown e-pass. If you associated with some essential services then you can apply for the e-pass. Here we have compiled the detailed information on the process to apply for the Corona Lockdown e-pass but before it has a look at the eligibility to apply for the Corona Curfew E-pass in Utter Pradesh.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For UP Corona ePass
The e-pass to travel in the Corona Lockdown period will be given only a few selective people. If you want to apply for the e-pass then it is a must for you to be associated with the following essential services;
- Government officials engaged in essential services
- Paramilitary forces
- Health services
- Prisons staff
- Fair price shop
- Fire brigade
- Ration dealers
- Print and electronic media
- Services which are related to the legislative assembly
- Provision store
- Urban Local Bodies & Rural Development
- Public Sector Bank Employee
- Telecom which also includes broadband services
- Take away home delivery from restaurants
- Chemist and pharmacist
- Electricity staff
- Staff of metro
- Railway essential staff
- Water department
- Municipal services
- Petrol pump
- Animal fodder
- Airport and airline staff
Check: UP ration card list
Procedure To Apply Online For UP Curfew Pass
If you are associated with any of the above-mentioned services then you are eligible to apply for the Corona Lockdown e-pass. If you will not be having an e-pass to travel during the lockdown time then no matter for which essential service you are associated with, you will not be allowed to travel.
Here is the process to apply for the Corona UPE-pass online to get access to the roads to travel at this time. The process to apply for the pass in different districts is quite similar. Here have a look at the steps that you need to follow to get the e-pass;
- Step 1: To apply for the e-pass in Utter Pradesh you will have to visit http://126.96.36.199/UPePass2/’ from your smartphone or laptop.
- Step 2: A page will appear on your screen. On the top right corner of the page, you will find a link to apply for the e-pass in U.P., click on this link.
- Step 3: To get the pass first you will have to register on the page. For registration, you must be having your phone with you as you would need your mobile number for registration.
- Step 4: On the page, you will have to enter your mobile number and you will get an OTP on this number. Enter this OTP in the asked box.
- Step 5: Once you will complete the registration process then an application form will appear on your screen. On this application form, you will have to enter the details like your name, DOB, gender, District of Applicant, Tehsil name, name of the essential services you are associated with, etc.
- Step 6: Now will have to check on the declaration box to certify that all the information given here is correct.
- Once you will complete all the above mentioned processes then an e-pass id will be generated, keep it safe for future reference. You can check the status of your application with the help of this id.
How To Check the Status of UP E-Pass Application
After applying for e-pass you can also check its status online. Here is the process of checking the status of your application online;
- First of all, you will have to visit the same page which you visited to apply for the Corona Lockdown e-pass.
- Now click on the Track your Application option given on the right corner of the page.
- Here you will have you enter your registered number and id generated earlier.
- Hit the submit button and the status of your application will appear on the careen of your smartphone or laptop.
Documents Required To Get UP Curfew E-Pass
If you are related to the essential services and administration of your area has allowed you to travel during lockdown to serve the people then you would need some documents to get the e-pass. As we have already mentioned above that without an e-pass you will not be allowed to travel in the lockdown areas. Even if you are having your id card then also you will not be allowed to travel as per the instructions of the officials. So it is a must to apply for the e-pass. We have already mentioned the process to apply for the e-pass in U.P. When you apply online to get a curfew pass then you would need the following documents. you can submit the scanned copy of all the documents online. Here have a look at the list of the documents that you will have to submit online to get a pass;
- Any official Identity Card
- Aadhar Card
- Vehicle Number
- Two-wheeler or Four Wheeler Registration Number
- Latest Passport Size Photograph
- Company Letter to recommend movement during Lockdown
- Other proofs as mentioned on the official website
UP lockdown Helpline Number
For Uttar Pradesh the helpline number is as follows; 18001805145
The Bottom Line
The article contains all the information about the Corona Lockdown E-Pass in Utter Pradesh. For further information, you can write to us in the comment box below. Below given FAQs will also help you to find a solution to your questions about the U.P. Lockdown e-pass.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a few places as the hotspot or the red zones, it is a must to carry a curfew e-pass. If you are associated with police and health care services then your official id will also be acceptable by the officials present at the checking points.
If you need a curfew e-pass in an emergency then you can get it from the police station of your area.
The article has a list of all the essential services that are eligible to get an e-pass. If you are to travel during the Lockdown due to some other reason like charity or distribution of some basic items to the needy people, then you can apply for the curfew pass at the police station of your area.
You will have to upload the soft copy of your Aadhar card, government identity card or card issued by the current organization to travel during the lockdown period.
If you have any question related to UP epass online apply and status check, you can ask in comment below and our support task team will help you.