UP Internship Scheme 2020 Online Registration, Eligibility, Stipend Details Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVSHQ)
UP Internship Scheme 2020 @ sewayojan.up.nic.in: On the eve of the job fair in the state of Uttar Pradesh held on 9th February 2020. The Honourable CM Shri Yogi Adityanath has announced the UP Internship Scheme 2020 for the students of the state. The scheme of the internship is introduced for the students of class 10th, 12th and Graduation to enhance their employment prospects.
The unemployment of the youth has always been a burning issue in the nation. The main reason behind the unemployment is lack of skills i.e. either Technical or Non-Technical. Thus, the UP Government has launched the Internship scheme 2020, which will give proper training to the youth and a Stipend of some amount will also be provided. Through this, the youth can get better job opportunities in the field of various subjects.
In this article, we will be telling the details of the Internship scheme 2020 covering the major aspects such as Monthly Stipend, Training Program, Official Portal, How to apply and Eligibility Criteria.
UP Internship Scheme 2020 Overview
The main motive behind the introduction of the scheme by the UP Government is to inculcate the skills to brighten their employment prospects. The CM of UP announced the scheme on 9th February 2020, on a job fair held in Gorakhpur. The scheme is going to commence very soon. The scheme has various benefits for the students as it provides some amount of stipend with an internship. The internship will be provided at various institutes and Industries.
As per the Scheme, the tenure of internship provided by the Government of Uttar Pradesh is for Six months and one year. Students pursuing the internship program will get a stipend of Rs 2500/- per month in which the contribution of state government is Rs 1000/- and the central government is Rs 1500/-. Please go through the article, to know about the salient features of the UP Internship Scheme 2020.
Also Check Out: UP Scholarship Payment Status
Uttar Pradesh Internship Scheme 2020 Salient Features
The important features of the Internship program are discussed below-:
UP Internship Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2020
The students who want to avail the UP Internship Scheme 2020 have to follow the eligibility criteria mentioned below. There is not much known the scheme as there is no official declaration. However, we have gathered some important data that is mandatory to be followed. Please go through the Eligibility criteria below.
- The applicant must be the student of class 10th, 12th or pursuing graduation.
- The students belonging to the state of Uttar Pradesh can only apply to the Scheme.
- The important documents required for availing the scheme are-:
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Address Proof.
- Bank Account Details.
- PAN Card (if available).
- All Educational Certificates.
How to Apply for UP Internship Scheme 2020
The details regarding the UP Internship Scheme 2020 have not been yet declared by the Government. However, the candidate who wants to apply for the UP Internship Scheme 2020 can follow the following steps-
- The process is online. Candidate can also enroll through visiting the nearest employment office in the district.
- The applicant has to visit the official portal of theEmployment Department Uttar Pradesh orup.gov.in.
- Search for the keyword naming as “UP Internship Scheme 2020”
- Click on the link showing the keyword.
- Complete the application form by filling the basic details i.e. Name, Class/Course, Parents Name, Mail ID, Mobile no. and the details about the course they are pursuing.
- Keep the scan copy of the documents ready with you. The scan copy of the documents is to be uploaded in the application form.
- Before the final submits, please review your application form.
*(please review your application twice. The application form once submitted cannot be modified.)
- Keep the slip of the acknowledgment number/application number for future references.
Recommended: UP ration card list check
Currently, there are no updates regarding the process of online application. The authority will declare the scheme very soon on the official portal. We will notify you, as the registration links are open for the application.
The government will pay a stipend of Rs 2500/-
The applicant must be the student of class 10th, 12th or pursuing graduation. For more information, please refer to the article.
The official notification is likely to be declared on the official portal of the Employment Department Uttar Pradesh.