UP NMMS Result 2019 (Soon) Uttar Pradesh NTSE Scholarship Merit List
UP NMMS Result 2019: National Means Cum Merit Scholarship 2019 for Uttar Pradesh result is going to be announced soon by the officials on their official website. So the candidates who are successfully shortlisted in the NMMS exam will be awarded a scholarship. For this UP NMMS invited an application for the eligible students who are studied in Class VIII of Government aided/urban local body schools in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
UP NMMS Result 2019
For this NMMS scholarship test 2019 Uttar Pradesh Directorate of Teacher Education and SCERT conducted an exam across their state on 3rd of November 2019. For this NMMS exam, thousands of students who are studied in government-aided or urban local body schools applied. Candidates who successfully shortlisted for the Scholarship will be awarded 1000/- Rs per month for four years from VIII to Class XI.
NMMS Scholarship Selection Procedure 2019
Officially there is no syllabus announced but there will be few questions which are going to ask in the paper which is completely based on your class VII and VIII.
- For general category and SEBC they have to score at least 40% each in both the paper which are Mental Ability Test (MAT) and Scholastic Ability Test (SAT)
- The minimum marks to qualify for reserved category such as SC/ST/PH is 32% each in both the paper MAT and SAT.
Some major Point If a candidate is selected in UP NMMS Exam 2019:
- All candidates who are shortlisted for NMMS exam will be awarded by a scholarship. In this scholarship, every candidate will get an amount of Rs 1000/ per month (12000/ per year) for four years from class IX to class XII. But it is based on subject to academic progress and continuance in the institutions of eligible category.
- Scholarship awardee candidates will be promoted to class IX from class VIII after being eligible to get the scholarship.
- Students studying Diploma or certificate level courses will not be granted any scholarship.
- To continuation the scholarship at higher secondary stage all students who are in Xth class have to score a minimum of 60% marks (there will be a relaxation of 5% for reserved category candidate).
- For renewal of scholarship, every student who is selected for the scholarship has to submit their continuance certificate of last annual examination which he/she attempted in the concerned school by 30th of May every year. If it’s not done by any scholarship granted students than they will be exempted from their scholarship scheme.
- Scholarship award proposal will be sent to the students by the headmaster of the concerned school. All school have to submit students bank details through Nationals Scholarship Portal every year after examining the eligibility for continuance scholarship.
Merit List for Uttar Pradesh NMMS Exam 2019
- Merit list of Uttar Pradesh NMMS 2019 depends upon the marks obtained by candidate in their respective paper. Each category will have a different merit list. If a candidate wanted to be shortlisted in the merit list than he has to score more than the qualifying marks.
- As you all know it was mention in the official notification that the minimum qualifying marks is 40% for all general categories
- As mention in the official notification, you need to score at least 40 % marks in both the paper for the general category which means you need to score at least 72 marks out of 180 but to qualify you need to score at least somewhere between 140 to 150 marks to be shortlisted.
- And for the reserved category it was 32% marks to qualify which means you need to score 58 marks out of 180 marks but to be shortlisted in the merit list you need to score somewhere between 95 to 105 marks.
Uttar Pradesh NMMS 2019 Expected Cut Off Marks
all general category students need to score at least 72 marks combined in both papers but to be shortlisted candidates need to score between 140 marks to 150 marks. While for reserved category minimum marks to get is 58 in both papers. But to be shortlisted they have to score between 95 marks to 105 marks.
Eligibility criteria for NMMS Uttar Pradesh 2019
- All general and SEBC category student need to score 55% marks in class VIII Annual Examination or its equivalent. And for SC/ST/PH student it will be 50%.
- A regular going student of class VIII in the current academic session that is 2019-2020 will be eligible in this scholarship test.
- Family gross income from all sources should not cross the 1,50,000/ limit (one lakh fifty thousand). For this income proof which is issued by tehsildar must be attached in original form.
Some details of UP NMMS Result 2019
Examination Subjects for UP NMMS 2019
Uttar Pradesh NMMS comprise of two papers. Whose pattern is given below:
- Mental Ability Test (M.A.T): Mental ability test will consist of total 90 Multiple Choice Questions each having four alternatives of which only one is correct. All 90 questions will carry one mark each. Questions of this section will be based on numerical number series, analogy, reasoning, critical thinking. For this, you will get a 90 minutes time duration.
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT): SAT section also consist 90 multiple choice questions having four alternatives each out of which only one will be the correct answer. All MCQs carrying one mark each question will be based on Physics, Geography, Political Science and Economics with a time duration of 90 minutes.
Documents candidate need to be submitted
- Caste certificate if applicable for SC/ST/SEBC which was issued by concerned tehsildar.
- Disability certificate for physically handicapped students which was issued by the District medical board.
- Income proof certificate of parents which was issue by concerned department or tehsildar.
- Children of Annapurna/Antyodaya/Ration card family can produce the supporting document they are not required to submit Income proof certificate.
How to download UP NMMS Result 2019?
All candidates knew that Uttar Pradesh has announced the answer key for the NMMS scholarship exam which was held on 3rd November 2019 on their website. So we all can expect that soon its result is going to be declare by the official may be in January 2020 (expected).
Follow few steps given below to check your UP NMMS result 2019 online:
- First all candidates need to go to the official website of SCERT Uttar Pradesh whose link is given below:
- after that, you will get a notification link in the “News and announcement section” about NMMS result
- Click on the link after that enter all the required details like your registration number/roll Number and D.O.B etc.
- After filling all the details press the submit button and you will get your result. Take a printout of that result for future use.
Link of UP NMMS Result 2019 (Available Soon)