UP Police Constable PET Admit Card 2019 (OUT) PST DV Date Schedule
UP Police Constable PET Admit Card 2019 PST Documents Verification DVDates @http://uppbpb.gov.in: UPPRPB has announced UP Police Reserved Civil Police and Reserved Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC) examination result. All the shortlisted candidates have to attend the Document Verification and Physical Standard Test (PST). UP Police Constable PET Admit Card 2019 for D-01 to D-05 will be issued on 25th November 2019.
UP Police Constable PET Admit Card 2019
UP Police constable admit card for DV/ PST exam will be uploaded online for D-01 to D-05 candidates for phase I. UPPPRB will upload the admit on its official website on 25th November 2019 for phase II. Admit card for remaining phases will be uploaded in due course of time. The details about the uploading of admit card will be intimated to candidates through the online portal.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) invited applications for the recruitment of 31360 constables in Reserved Civil Police and 18208 constables in PAC in November 2018. Board has released the result of the written exam and now is preparing to conduct the Document Verification and PST rounds for shortlisted candidates. Taking the number of vacancies into consideration, the number of candidates shortlisted or DV/PST round is 2.5 times the number of total vacancies.
UPPPRB will conduct Document Verification and PST from 28th November 2019 onwards at the designated centres. All the candidates who have been shortlisted for DV/PST round are required to download the admit card and carry all the required documents to the allotted DV center on scheduled dates.
Click Here to check DV/PST notification for D-01 to D-05 candidates
Click Here to check list of all the candidates selected for DV/PST
UP Police ConstableRecruitment 2019- At a Glance
UP Police Constable PET Admit Card 2019- Important Dates
How to download Admit Card 2019?
Candidates can download the admit card from the official website of UPPPRB. They can follow the links shared below-
- Step I- Candidates have to visit the official website of UPPPRB i.e. http://uppbpb.gov.in.
- Step II- On the homepage, candidates have to click on admit card link.
- Step III- They have to hit the relevant link.
- Step IV- Enter the enter the login details in the space provided.
- Step V- Now, they can click on submit button.
- Step VI- Finally, they can see admit card on their screen.
- Step VII- Candidates have to read all the necessary details mentioned on the admit card.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they have to download and take printout of the admit card.
Information printed on the Admit Card
The following information is likely to be printed on the admit card-
- Name of the candidates
- Application No./ Registration No.
- Roll No.
- Hall ticket no.
- Name of the post
- Batch No.
- Date of Birth
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- Candidate’s address
- Date and Reporting time of DV/PST
- Name of the allotted DV center
- Instructions to candidates
At the Document Verification center, candidates are required to produce all the requisite documents in original as well a photocopy of each attested by the gazetted officer as specified by the recruiting authority. The list of the necessary documents and certificates is as follows-
- A hard copy of UP Police DV/PST admit card
- A photo Identity proof
- Domicile certificate
- Caste/ category certificate (as applicable)
- Ex-Service Man certificate (as applicable)
- Dependents of Freedom Fighter certificate (as applicable)
- Home Guard (as applicable)
High School or equivalent pass certificate and mark sheet
- Intermediate or equivalent pass certificate and mark sheet
- O Level certificate
- NCC certificate (if any)
- Territorial Army Certificate
Candidates appearing for DV and PST must make sure that they carry all the aforementioned documents with them for the purpose of Document Verification.
- UP Police admit card for DV and PST is scheduled to be released on 25th November 2019 for Phase I.
- For remaining candidates, the admit card will be issued in due course of time.
- UPPPRB will not be providing any hard copy of the admit card.
- Shortlisted candidates can download their admit card from the official website of UPPPRB.
- The date, time and venue for Document Verification and PST round will be printed on the admit card.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates to bring their hall tickets along with the required documents to the allotted DV center on the scheduled date.
- Without a valid admit card no candidate will be allowed to appear for DV and PST.
- After the completion of the DV round, verified candidates have to appear for Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Admit cards should be downloaded and printed well on time by all the candidates.
- All the candidates who have been shortlisted or further rounds are advised to keep a close watch on the official website of the recruiting board so that they can get all the latest updates regarding the admit card and selection procedure.
For queries and information related to UP Police Constable DV & PST admit card, candidates should immediately contact at the given details-