UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2019 (Soon) Fireman Hall Ticket Date
UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2019 Fireman Exam Date: UP Police completed the application process for the recruitment of Jail Warder and Fireman in the month of February 2019. Now, the department is preparing to conduct the exam. the admit card for the selection test is expected to release in December 2019. However, the official examination and admit card schedule is not disclosed yet butit is likely to release soon.
The update related to the exam date and admit card along with the direct link will be updated here. Candidates who are waiting to appear in this examination can download the admit card from the link shared on this page by visiting the official website. No, admit card will be dispatched through post to any candidate.
UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2019
UP Police Recruitment and Promotion Board is the government department responsible for the recruitment and promotion of prospective employees and existing employees in the department. Through this recruitment, board is going to recruit 3638 candidates for the post of Jail Warder and 2065 candidates for the post of Fireman in UP Police. Selection for these posts is done on the basis of written exam and PST/PET etc. To appear in the written exam, all the candidates must have a valid admit card at the exam center.
Latest Update 12th December 2019: UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card 2019 will be released soon. Keep checking this page for exam date and more latest updates.
UP Police Jail Warder and Fireman Recruitment 2019- Details
Official advertisement (Jail Warder)–Download Here
Official advertisement (Fireman)– Download Here
UP Police Jail Warder Recruitment 2019- Important Dates
Check the recruitment schedule for both the posts given in the table below-
How to download UP Police Jail Warder Admit Card online?
Follow the given instructions to download the admit card from official website-
- Candidates have to start by opening the official recruitment portal of UP Police- http://uppbpb.gov.in.
- On the homepage of this portal, they have to search for admit card link given for Jail Warder and fireman examination. Link for both the recruitments are expected to be given separately.
- Click on the relevant link.
- They can see admit card login page.
- They have to enter the login details in provided fields and click on submit button.
- Admit card will appear.
- They have to read and validate all the details.
- Lastly, they are required to download and print the admit card.
UP Police Jail Warder Admit card link- Available Shortly
Information mentioned on the UP Police Jail Warder Admit card
Check the information which is likely to be mentioned on the admit card shared below-
- Name of the candidate
- Application No.
- Roll no.
- Date of birth
- Subcategory (If any)
- Father’s name/ Mother’s name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Date of written exam
- Examination schedule
- Examination center with complete address
- Important instructions to candidates
Before appearing in the written test, candidates must validate all the particulars mentioned in their hall ticket. In case of discrepancy they should immediately contact the concerned officials.
Documents to be carried to the exam center
Admit card is the most important documents that every candidate should have at the exam center and produce it whenever required. All the candidates have to carry a printed copy of their hall ticket along with a valid photo identity card to the exam hall. They can carry any of the following photo Id card-
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter Id card
- Driving Licence
ID issue from any state/central government etc.
Candidates found with documents at the exam hall other than mentioned above shall be disqualified.
- Admit card will be released soon on the official website.
- Board is not going to deliver hard copy of admit card to candidates.
- Hall tickets will be issued only to the registered candidates.
- Candidates must have their log in details ready with them before downloading the result.
- Without login details, they won’t be able to get their hall ticket.
- It is mandatory to have a valid admit card at the exam hall for all the candidates.
- Candidate also have to verify all the details on the admit card before exam.
- Hall ticket should be downloaded well before the due date. Candidates waiting for last date to download the same may face various issues at the last moment.
- Candidate without the same will not be given permission to enter the exam hall and write the exam.
- Examinees must follow each and every instruction mentioned on the hall ticket on the day of exam.
- Candidates should reach the exam center at least half an hour before the time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- Candidates should retain the admit card till the completion of selection process as it is required at various stages.
Hope the information regarding UP Police Jail Warder and Fireman admit card was useful. In case of any issue regarding the same candidates can contact the recruitment board and also share their queries with us in the comment section.