UPCATET Result 2020 Cut Off Marks, Merit List Date
UPCATET Result 2020 will be announced online on the official website of UPCATET 2020. UPCATET 2020 result will probably be announced in the last week of May 2020. Candidates who are waiting for the scorecard can download their result card on a notified date by using the login credentials.
Conducting authority will not dispatch any hard copy of the result to candidates through post. Candidates are required to access it only through the online mode. Candidates will also be able to check their result through this post as we will also provide the result link on this article.
UPCATET Result 2020
UP Combined Agriculture and Technology Entrance Test (UPCATET) is a state entrance test conducted by four agriculture universities of Uttar Pradesh on rotational basis every year. For the current year, UPCATET has been conducted by Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology (NDUAT). UPCATET is conducted to provide admission to the eligible candidates in various diploma, UG, PG, and Ph. D level programs in the given universities-
- Banda University of Agriculture and Technology, Banda, UP
- Narendra Dev University of Agriculture and Technology (NDUAT), Ayodhya, UP
- Chandra Shekhar Azad University of Agriculture and Technology, Meerut
- Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel University of Agriculture and Technology, Kanpur
For complete details on UPCATET 2020 result, candidates can go through the article.
An overview of UPCATET 2020
UPCATET Result Schedule 2020
How to download UPCATET 2020 result?
UPCATET candidates who appeared for this entrance exam can download their result by following the step-by-step guide shared below-
- Step I- Start by visiting the official website (https://www.upcatet.org).
- Step II- Click on the “UPCATET 2020 Result” link running on the home screen.
- Step III- Result login page will be displayed.
- Step IV- Enter the login details- roll number/ registration number and password in the space provided.
- Step V- Candidates now will see their result.
- Step VI- lastly, they have to download the result for future correspondence.
Particulars printed on UPCATET 2020 result
UPCATET online result sheet will include following details-
- Candidate’s name
- Registration no.
- Roll number
- Hall ticket no.
- Date of exam
- Father’s name
- Date of Birth
- Name of the programs (for which candidate has opted)
- Marks in each section
- Total marks obtained
- Maximum marks
- Result status (qualified/ Not qualified)
- Other related information
UPCATET Merit List 2020
UPCATET 2020 merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks and scores of the candidates in the entrance test. Merit list will also be displayed online. Depending on the order of the merit, candidates will be eligible for counseling and will be allotted seats in their preferred course and university.
Revaluation of Answer Scripts
The result published by the university for all the programs will be final. Candidates not satisfied with their result will not be given a chance to submit objections against the same. Hence, no request for revaluation, re-checking, re-totaling, assessment and scrutiny of answer scripts to the examinees will be accepted under any circumstances.
UPCATET Cut-Off Marks 2020
To get admission to the agriculture universities in the state of Uttar Pradesh, examinees have to qualify the exam. To qualify the exam, they have to secure minimum marks prescribed by the conducting authority to pass the exam. Only those candidates who will secure marks equal or more than the minimum marks requirement fixed by the university will be eligible for counseling.
The category-wise minimum marks requirement is given below-
In case, seats remain vacant then a relaxation of 5% in minimum qualifying marks will be given to fill the seats.
The category-wise reservation criteria as per the policy of state government will also be followed for the allotment of seats. Seat-wise reservation for each category is given below-
UPCATET Counselling 2020
Counseling will be conducted in online mode. After the allotment of seat in online counseling, candidates have to report to the allotted college for admission. They have to report along with all the required documents to the college on the date and time stipulated to them. Registration for counseling will start in the month of June 2020.
The procedure for online counseling is shared below-
- Online Counselling Registration (fees submission), and Uploading of documents
- Online Choice filling and Locking
- Seat Allocation and Security fee deposit
- Reporting to respective allotted University
At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates have to produce two photocopies of each of the documents list provided below-
- Seat allotment letter
- UPCATET 2020 Admit card
- High school mark sheet and pass certificate
- Intermediate mark sheet and pass certificate
- Transcript of Graduation syllabus and degree certificate
- Transcript of Post-graduation syllabus and degree certificate
- Proof of residence
- Caste/ Category certificate
- Character certificate
- Aadhaar card
- Sports certificate
- Transfer certificate/ Migration certificate
- Other sub-category certificate
- Other relevant documents.
Counseling will be conducted in three phases for all the programs. First counseling will be online and second and third will be offline.
UPCATET Admission Fee Structure
At the time of reporting to the allotted college, candidates have to make the payment of requisite admission and tuition fee. The fee structure for all the programs in all the four universities is shared as under-
UPCATET 2020 Examination Material
The examination material and details will be preserved in university office of a limited period of time. These documents and records related to UPCATET 2020 exams will be preserved in the office for six months after the release of result. After this period, no request regarding the same will not be entertained.
Important points about UPCATET 2020 Result
- UPCATET Result of 2020 will be published in the last week of May 2020.
- University will announce the result only through its official portal. No other mode will be available.
- There will be no provision for revaluation of result.
- Result can be accessed by logging in with the roll no/ registration and password by the candidates.
- Qualified candidates have to appear for counseling after the release of result.
- Counseling will include registration, choice filling, seat allotment, and reporting.