UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Result 2019 (Soon) Merit List Cut Off Marks
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Result 2019 Junior Pharmacist Merit List @upmsc.in| UPMSCL has successfully conducted the written exam for Jr. Pharmacist recruitment conducted on 6th October 2019 across all the designated exam centers. Now, the conducting authority is all set to announce the result. UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Result 2019 will be published online.
It means candidates have to check it from the official website of UPMSCL. Candidates should keep all the login details ready with them to access the result. Those who will qualify the exam will be selected for the concerned post after satisfying all the eligibility criteria. They must follow all the instructions provided to them.
UPMSCL Jr Pharmacist Result 2019
Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL) invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Pharmacists for its District Warehouses in located 75 districts. Total of 150 vacant posts will be filled on a contractual basis under this recruitment process. The selected candidates will be provided a fixed honorarium of Rs.30,000/- per month. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of the written exam.
The given article consists of details on the result date, result links, the procedure to access the result, merit list, qualifying marks, final result, etc. Those who are looking for the UPMSCL result can have a look at this post.
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Recruitment 2019- At a Glance
Latest Update 2nd Jan 2020: UP MSCL Junior Pharmacist Exam Result 2019 will be released very soon. We will update the result link here on this page after the announcement.
UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Result 2019 – Important Dates
UPMSCL Result (Junior-Pharmacist) 2019-Merit List
UPMSCL Jr Pharmacist merit list will be purely based on the marks secured by the candidates in the written examination. only those candidates will be able to pass the exam who will secure minimum qualifying marks. In order to be selected for this post, candidates are required to secure minimum marks fixed by UPMSCL for each category of the candidate.
Check the category-wise minimum marks details given in the table below-
Resolution of Tie
In case of tie between the marks of two or more students, then the following criteria will be used to determine the merit of the candidates-
- Candidate older age will be given preference.
- In case of tie still persists; then-candidate name in ascending order will be ranked high.
How download UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Result 2019?
Candidates have to follow the given instructions to download the UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist Result 2019 –
- Step 1- Initially, candidates have to visit the official portal of UPMSCL- www.upmsc.in
- Step 2- Now, they have to click on the result option.
- Step 3- After selecting the Jr Pharmacist result option they have to enter the valid login details.
- Step 4-The result sheet will be open.
- Step 5- They can check their scores and qualifying status.
- Step 7- Once they have checked the result, they can download or print it for personal use and references in the future.
Candidates can also download their result by visiting the given link- Link will be updated soon
Details mentioned onUPMSCL Jr Pharmacist Result 2019
The result sheet will consist of the given particulars- Name of the candidates, their application no., roll number, date of birth, category, date of exam, gender, marks obtained, maximum marks, total marks percentage, result status, important instructions etc.
Final Selection and Appointment
The selection of candidates for this post will be based mainly on the merit of candidates in the written test. However, before the appointment, candidates have to verify all the required documents and satisfy the eligibility criteria.
All the selected candidates must be ready with all their original documents and certificates at the time of appointment. These documents mainly include all the educational qualification certificate, date of birth certificate, caste/category certificate, domicile certificate, income certificate, experience certificate (if any), physical disability certificate and other relevant documents.
Those who satisfy the eligibility criteria will be issued an appointment letter. Selected candidates can be posted any of the 75 districts of the state and can be transferred anywhere during the period of contract. These candidates will be selected on a contractual basis for a period of three years.
Important Instructions-UPMSCL Jr Pharmacist Result 2019
- UPMSCL can announce Jr. Pharmacist result tentatively in the month of January 2020.
- The result will be communicated to all the candidates through the official website.
- UPMSCL is not going to dispatch any hard copy of the result to any candidate through the post.
- Candidates can get their result by using valid login details.
- Only those candidates will be selected who will secure marks equal or more than the minimum qualifying marks in the respective category.
- Merit list will also be hosted online.
- The result published online will be final.
- There is no provision for revaluation of result or recounting of marks. Any request regarding the same will not be entertained.
- At the time of appointment, candidates must be ready with all their original documents.
- Till the declaration of result, it is advised to all the candidates to stay in touch with the official website for all the updates related to the result.
Category-wise distribution of all the 150 posts-
SUDA Bhawan 7/23 Sector -7 Gomti nagar extension, Lucknow, Pin- 226010 Phone No.- 0522-2838102
To get latest updates on UPMSCL Junior Pharmacist result and recruitment details, keep visiting this page. Candidates can also bookmark this page by using CTRL+D.