UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment Online Application Form 2019: Apply
UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment Online Application Form 2019: Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has the vacancy of 4102 employees on the post of Technician (Line). The UPPCL has released the notification to recruit the eligible candidates on the aforementioned posts. In this post, you will get all the information related to UPPCL recruitment online form 2019. If you fulfill the requirement of UP government for Technician post then it is an excellent opportunity for you as the number of requirements are good to the chance of selection increases.
Latest: Online form not yet released. It was suppose to start from 1st April 2019 Keep visiting this page to get all update at one place.
UPPCL Technician Line Online Form 2019
Interested and eligible candidates should apply online before the due date as after the last date candidate will not be able to fill the form. No other mode of application is acceptable. Application forms are available on the official website of UPPCL. Candidates from states other than Uttar Pradesh can also apply. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination (CBT) followed by a skill test and document verification.
Readers can read the complete article shared below and can gather information about UPPCL Technician (Line) recruitment 2019.
Pay Scale- Rs.27200-86100/ (pay matrix level 4)- plus applicable allowances
UPPCL Technician (Line) Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
UPPCL Recruitment 2019- Vacancy
The category-wise distribution of vacancies under UPPCL recruitment is as follows-
UPPCL Technician Line Application Form 2019
- Interested candidates can apply only through the online mode. No physical form and other mode of application will be applicable.
- Applications made through any other mode will not be considered valid and will be rejected.
- Applicants should read the official notification carefully before filling the application form.
- Only eligible candidates should apply. Candidate found ineligible at any stage of selection will be disqualified.
- They must have a valid mobile no. and an email ID and should keep them active till the end of the selection process.
- They must keep all the required documents with them at the time of online application.
- Information provided in the application form should be accurate and genuine. Before final submission of data in application form, candidates can edit and make correction into it only three times. After final submission of data, no change or edit will be allowed.
- The registered email ID and password generated should be kept safe throughout the recruitment process.
- Only online submission of application is sufficient; there is no need to send printed copy of duly filled in application form to UPPCL office. However, candidates can keep a copy of application form with them for future references.
How to register for UPPCL Technician Job?
UPPCL recruitment application form can be filled by following the given procedure-
- Visit the official website of UPPCL (http://upenergy.in)
- Click on ‘Apply online for against Advt. No. 02/VSA/2019/Technician (Line) for the post of technician Line’ link.
- A new page will appear. Click on “Apply now” link.
- Fill all the details asked accurately and follow further steps.
- Upload the documents.
- Make payment of the application fee.
- Recheck and preview the application form.
- Submit the application form.
- Take printout of the application form for personal record.
UPPCL Technician Application fee 2019
- Candidates have to submit the application fee only through the online mode using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking facility. No other mode is applicable.
- Application fee will be non-refundable under any circumstances.
UPPCL Technician Line Application Form Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who are willing to apply must check their eligibility criteria first. Only after satisfying the eligibility conditions applicants should proceed further for application.
They can check all the eligibility requirements shared below-
- Applicants must have high school certificate (science stream) from a recognized school.
- Candidates also need to have two years’ certificate from NCVT/SCVT in any of the following trades-
- Candidates should have basic computer knowledge.
- The minimum age limit of candidate should be 18 years and maximum age limit should be 40 years as on 1st January 2019.
Age relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category candidates-
- Schedule caste, schedule tribe, OBC (Non-creamy layer), Freedom fighter and Ex. Service candidates are given an age relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit.
- There is no vacancy for Physical Handicapped candidates, therefore, such candidates are not eligible for this post and they should not apply.
- Candidates claiming for various benefits such as age relaxation and other under the reserved category must a resident of the state and should possess a domicile of UP.
- Reserved category candidates not having UP domicile are not eligible to claim for any reservation benefit for this recruitment and should apply under the general category.
- Candidates from other states can apply under unreserved category.
For detailed information on eligibility requirements, candidates are advised to go through the official notification.
UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment 2019- Selection Procedure
Selection of the suitable candidate for the post of Technician (Line) will made on the basis of performance of the candidates in three stages of the selection process. The three phases in the process of selection include-
UPPCL Technician Line Recruitment 2019- Exam Pattern
The written examination (CBT) will consist of two parts and the duration of exam will be 3 hours. The details about the exam pattern is shared below-
- It will include 50 objective type questions of “CCC” level (NIELIT) related to knowledge of computer. The total marks for all the questions will be 50 marks. ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong choice.
- Minimum qualifying marks for this section will be 20. It is compulsory to secure minimum 20 marks in Part I otherwise; evaluation of Part II will be not done.
- However, marks obtained in Part I will be not be considered while preparing merit list.
- Question type- objective type question
- Total no. of question- 150
- Total marks- 200
- Negative marking- ¼ marks will be deducted for every wrong choice
- Minimum qualifying marks- 33.5% i.e. min 67 marks out of 200.
UPPCL Technician (Line) written examination will be conducted in the following cities of Uttar Pradesh-
Depending on the number of candidates appearing in the written test, number of test centers can be changed.
UPPCL Technician Application form – Admit card
Admit card for written exam will be issued at least one week before the commencement of exam. The details about exam date, time and venue will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates have to download and print the call letter from the official website. Candidates will not receive they’re admit cards on their postal addresses.
To maintain the transparency of the recruitment examination, conducting authority will upload the answer keys to all the paper sets within 2 days of the exam on its official website. Candidates thereafter will a given a time of 3 days to submit objections against the answer keys. It can be downloaded from UPPCL website by logging with the login details.
The result of the written exam will be published on official website on notified dates. UPPCL may declare the result in the form of merit list or select list. The shortlisted candidates have to appear in the skill test that will be conducted after the declaration of result. As exam will be conducted in various shifts, result will be prepared on the basis of normalization of marks.
Normalization method as follows-
(Xn) Normalized score for each candidate
Xn = (Std S1/Std S2) * (X-Avg S2) + Avg S1Where,Std S1- Standard Deviation of the shift with the Highest Average Score, taken as a base for normalization. Std S2- Standard Deviation for the corresponding shift (to be scaled to S1).X- Candidate’s score
Avg S1- Average corresponding the shift with Highest Avg. (taken as the base for normalization)Avg S2- Simple Average of the shift
In case you encounter problem in finding information you are looking for related to UPPCL Technician application form and filling it. You can always feel free to comment below.