UPRTOU Result 2020 (OUT) BA B.Sc. B.Com. 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year DYO
UPRTOU Result 2020: UPRTOU December 2020 exam result for BA, B.Sc., B.com programs has been released now. UPRTOU University Result is available to all the students through the online mode. They can get their BA B.Sc. B.Com. 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year result from the official website of the university. No hard copy of the result is available to them. They can get access the result using their valid enrolment no.
A direct result link will also be provided here in this article for candidates. UPRTOU University students can also download their result easily by visiting the direct result link shared here. Students can also apply for the correction of result in case they are not satisfied with the same.
Latest Update: December 2019 Result has been released now. All Students can download it from below link.
Here we have provided all the necessary details on UPRTOU graduation result for the year 2019. Moving ahead in the article, readers will find complete information result date, procedure to download result online, direct result link, revaluation process, mark sheet etc.
UPRTOU Result 2020
Uttar Pradesh Rajashi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU), Prayagraj is an open university that provided education the students through the distance mode. It was established on 24th March 1999 under an Act No. 10/1999 which was passed by UP Legislation.
University has nine different schools of educations through which various courses are offered to the learners. These include- School of vocational studies, Health Sciences, Agricultural Sciences, Management studies, Computer & information sciences, Education, Sciences, Social Sciences and School of Humanities.
How to access the UPRTOU Result Online?
Students who have taken the university exam and are waiting for the release of result should note that they can access their result only in online mode.
- Step I- Students have to begin with visiting the official website of the university. The website link is http://www.uprtou.ac.in.
- Step II- On the website’s homepage, they have to click on “Students Zone” link.
- Step III- A dropdown list of various options will appear. Candidates have to click on December 2020 result link.
- Step IV- Name of all the released result will appear. Students have to select the respective result option and have to hit the “Click Here” button.
- Step V- Result login page will appear and they have to enter their enrolment number and have to click on “Result” button.
- Step VI- Finally, result sheet will appear on the screen.
- Step VII- They have to check the result.
- Step VIII- Lastly, they can download and print the result sheet for personal record.
Click on the given links to check the result-
After the publication of result, university issue original mark sheets to all the students. The result published on university website should not be treated as original statement of marks. For more details on original marksheet students should visit university website.
Particulars on result
The online published result sheet will indicate following information-
- Name of the student
- Enrolment no.
- Roll number
- Year/ semester
- Date of birth of candidate
- Date of exam
- Name of the course and code
- Name of the all the subject with subject code
- Marks obtained in each subject
- Marks in theory
- Marks in practical
- Maximum score
- Grand total
- Marks percentage
- Important instructions
University also provides opportunity for results correction to all the students. It means if a candidate is not satisfied with the result and have doubt in it then he/she can apply for result correction. It is similar to revaluation. For results correction, interested candidates have to submit online application as per the procedure specified to them.
Students can check results correction by following the given steps-
- Visit the university website.
- Click on “Students zone” on the homepage of the website.
- Select “Results Correction” option from the dropdown menu.
- Click the relevant option.
- Enter the enrolment number and click on the submit button.
- Desired result will appear.
- Check the result carefully.
- Save the result sheet for reference.
- UPRTOU Result for December 2019 graduate programs has been published now.
- Result is available for all the candidates only through the online mode.
- Students can download their result from university website or from the link shared on this page.
- University will not send any physical or online intimation related to result individually to any candidate.
- All the result updates and intimation will be hosted on university website.
- Students are required to have valid credentials to check the result.
- Candidates can also apply for result correction.
- Information on result correction will be updated soon
- To get all the latest updates on UPRTOU result, candidates should stay in touch with the official website.
It is advised to all the students who have submitted revaluation applications to regularly visit the official website of university for all the latest updates and news related to the publication of 2nd, 4th, and 6th-semester result.
For any kind of queries and doubts related to UPRTOU Result students can contact the university and they can also share their doubts with us through the comment box.
UPRTOU Contact Details
UP Rajashi Tondon Open UniversityShantipuram Awas Yojna (Sector- F)Phaphamau, Prayagraj- 211013,Uttar PradeshToll-Free No.- 1800 120 111 333