UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2020 Civil Service Pre-Exam Hall Ticket @ https://www.upsc.gov.in/: UPSC Preliminary admit cards for the year 2020 will be issued at least three weeks prior to the date of examination. It means UPSC is likely to issue the admit cards in the month of April 2020. Admit cards will be issued only to the eligible candidates who have successfully submitted the applications. UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2020 will be uploaded on https://upsconline.nic.in/ and candidates have to download it from there. Direct admit card download links will also be provided here.
UPSC Admit Card 2020 (Prelims)
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts civil service examinations every year. For the year 2020, it is scheduled to be conducted on 31st May 2020. Before the commencement of exam, Commission will issue e-admit cards to all the candidates. No admit card will be delivered through post to any candidate.
On the day of exam, all the candidates
are required to carry their admit cards along with their ID proofs to the examination
center. Without the printed copy of e-admit card no candidate will be permitted
to enter the exam hall.
Mere issue of UPSC Hall ticket to the
candidates will not imply that they have been cleared by the UPSC. Final appointment
will be done only after the satisfaction of the eligibility conditions by the candidates
as per the guidelines prescribed by the Commission.
UPSC Pre Exam 2020- An Overview
UPSC Civil Services
Prelims Admit Card 2020– Important Dates
How to download UPSC
Civil Services Admit Card?
UPSC Civil Services admit cards will be issued online and candidates have to download it from there. The complete procedure to download and print the hall ticket is shared as under-
- Go to the official website of UPSC ( https://www.upsc.gov.in/) or simply visit click on https://upsconline.nic.in/.
- Click on “Admit Cards” tab.
- Click on ” E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC ” link.
- User will be redirected to the online application portal of UPSC.
- On this page, names of all the examinations for which e-admit cards are available will appear. Click on the “Civil Services (Prelims) Examination 2020” link and proceed further.
- Read all the instructions and click on “Yes” tab.
- Enter asked details such as RID, Date of Birth, security code and proceed to submit.
- Finally admit card will appear.
- Check the particulars carefully.
- Lastly, download and take printout of the downloaded e-admit card. Retain the same till the date of exam.
UPSC Prelims Hall Ticket Particulars
UPSC IAS prelims admit card indicates following
information about the exam and as well as about the examinees-
- Candidates Name
- Candidate’s Roll No.
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Examination
- Examination center name
- Venue of the examination
- Subject Code
- Timing for paper I and paper II
- Photograph of the candidate
- Necessary Instructions
Candidates should read all the instructions mentioned on the admit card and also the instructions Pdf provided by the commission along with the admit card. After downloading the hall ticket, it the responsibility of candidates to check all the particulars mentioned on the admit card.
In case of any discrepancy in the same, they must immediately bring it to the notice of the commission before the commencement of exam. Therefore, it is advised to all the candidates to download the admit card well before the commencement of exam.
Also Check: RBI Assistant Prelims Result 2020
What if candidates does not receive their UPSC e-admit cards?
UPSC prelims admit card will be published three weeks prior to the date of examination. Candidates have to download the same from UPSC portal. There are many instances where candidates are not able to download their e-admit cards. In case candidates do not receive any intimation regarding their candidature or are not able to download the admit card, he/she should immediately contact the Commission. Candidates can contact either by visiting the Facilitation Center in person or calling at 011-23381125/ 011- 23385271/ 011-23098543.
Candidate’s will be solely responsible for non-issuance of admit cards in case no intimation is received in the Office regarding the non-issue of admit card or non-receipt of admit card from their side at least three weeks before the date of exam. Hence these candidates will not be issued any admit card and without a valid hall ticket they will not be allowed to take the exam.
Items to be carried to the Examination Centre
Candidates are required to carry following documents to the examination center on the day of exam-
- A printed copy of downloaded UPSC Prelims admit card.
- A valid Id proof viz. Aadhaar Card/ PAN Card/ Voter Card/ Driving Licence /Passport /any other photo Identity Card issued by the State or Central Government
- A blue or black ball point pen
Apart from the aforementioned articles, candidates should not carry any other document to the examination centre. Candidates found with any of the restricted items at the examination hall will be disqualified and a serious action will also be taken against them.
UPSC Prelims Examination
The information about the UPSC Prelims exam centers allotted to candidates will be mentioned on the admit card of the candidates. The exams will be conducted at the following exam centers prescribed by the commission-
The allotment examination center will be done on the basis of “first apply first allot” rule.
- UPSC admit card for civil services pre-exam is expected to release in the month of April 2020.
- Admit card will be issued online.
- Hard copy of admit will not be delivered by post.
- In case of query related to admit card, candidates should contact the Commission or facilitation center.
Union Public Service Commission, Dholpur House, Shahjahan Road, New Delhi – 110069
If candidates are not satisfied with any point mentioned in this article regarding UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2020 Civil Service Pre-Exam Hall Ticket, they can share their queries with us in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
It will be issued at list 3 weeks before the commencement of exam
You can access it from Commission’s website or from the link provided in this article above.
No, you can download and print the admit card only from the official website. No other medium is available to access the admit card.
You should immediately contact the commission or the Facilitation Center at – 011-23381125011- 23385271011-23098543