UPSMFAC Counselling 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 Date Letter
UPSMFAC Counselling 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 Letter: UPSMFAC will soon announce counselling dates for second round Counseling. The choice filling and locking process for the 2nd round of UPSMFAC counselling will be started soon on the official website of UPSMFAC. It will be one two one counselling.
Through UPSMFAC counseling, candidates will be provided admission to various paramedical courses such as Lab Technician, Pharmacy, X-Ray, Radiotherapy and other Paramedical Courses at various government and private institutes of the state.
In this article, we have shared all the necessary details related to UPSMFAC 2019 counseling. Those who are waiting for admission details can go through the article to get all the information on UPSMFAC counseling such as counseling schedule, its procedure, documents required, seat allotment letter etc.
UPSMFAC Counselling 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019
Latest Update 18th Dec 2019: UPSMFAC Allotment Letter has been released. All candidates can take admission from 17th to 31st December 2019.
Update: UPSMFAC fee payment revised. Now candidates can pay the fee after seat allotment. Read about the new Fee payment policy below.
UPSMFAC Counselling 2019
UPSMFAC Counselling Schedule 2019 – Important Date
UPSMFAC- Reservation Rule
Seat allotment will be done as per the reservation rule given as under-
UPSMFAC Counselling Process
Counseling process will include various stages which include both online and offline process. For the assistance of candidates, we have shared the complete process below:
- Registration – The very first step is registration for counseling. Registration can be done only in online mode. In order to register for counseling, candidates have to visit the official website. After that, they have to click on the registration link provide all the required information. On successful registration, candidates will receive a registration ID and a user password which they have to retain till the completion of admission process.
- Exercising of Choices – After successful registration, candidates have to login with valid credentials. They have to fill the choices for paramedical programs and colleges/training centers as per their preferences. They must be very careful while filling online choices as the allotment of seats will be based on the choice filled.
- Uploading of Documents – Once candidates have made the choices for their preferred programs they have to upload all the required documents in the required format.
- Choice locking – After uploading all the relevant documents, candidates have to lock their choices. It means they have to finally submit the options exercised by them. Before locking the choices, candidates should check them again as after final submission no changes can be made. They can also take photocopy of the same for further references.
- Verification of documents – Registered candidates after choice filling will be invited for verification of all the original documents. They must be present at the verification venue specified to them on the scheduled dates with all the required documents.
- Issue of Seat Allotment Letter – After the completion of verification round, seat allotment letter will be issued. Seats will be allotted on the basis of choices filled and document verification. Seat allotment letters will be issued online. However, conducting authority will also send personal intimation to each candidate who will be allotted seat in the first round.
UPSMFAC Counseling Registration/ Admission Fee
Candidates have to pay counseling fee of Rs. 500/- in cash. Apart from this, candidates who will be called for counseling are required to deposit advance training fee of Rs.10000/-. This is to be paid through a demand draft drawn in the favour of “Secretary, Uttar Pradesh State Medical Faculty, Lucknow. This fee will be adjusted with the admission fee and no fee will be accepted in cash. Candidates only have to pay it through a demand draft. Without DD no candidate will be allowed to attend the verification round.
UPSMFAC Counselling Documents Required
At the time of counseling, candidates have to report at the allotted venue with all the necessary documents. The list of all these documents is shared as under-
- Printed copy of UPSMFAC Application Form 2019
- Date of Birth Certificate
- SSC/Class 10th Marks memo and Passing Certificate
- HSC/ Class 12th Marks memo and Passing Certificate
- Aadhaar Card or any other Identity Proof
- EWS Certificate (income certificate)
- Category/ Caste Certificate
- PWD Certificate (If required)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Demand Draft
- Other relevant documents
In case details provided by a candidate at the time of application do not match with the original documents, then such candidates will be debarred from the counselling process.
UPSMFAC Seat Details
Check course-wise seat details given in the table below-
UPSMFAC Counselling 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result 2019 Important Points
- Counseling will be conducted in three rounds.
- Those who have not allotted any seat in 1st round should wait for the 2nd round counselling.
- Verification of original documents is compulsory for admission.
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the counseling venue without the demand draft.
If you have any question then ask us in the comment section below and we will replay back to you asap.