UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Group C Answer Key 2019
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Answer key 2019: UPSSC Mandi Parishad Group C exam has been successfully conducted on 30th May 2019 in 2 shifts at 15 districts of the state. Now, in few days Commission will release the UPSSSC Mandi Parishad provisional answer keys to all the sets of the question paper. UPSSSC Mandi group c Answers keys will be published on official website. We also share the answer key link/pdf on this page for the convenience of our readers.
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has conducted this written exam for the recruitment of 284 suitable candidates for various posts at Rajya Krishi Utpadan Mandi Parishad (Group C). These posts include Mandi Inspector Amin/ Auctioneer (181), Junior Assistant (Samanya Chayan) (18), Junior Assistant (Vishesh Chayan) (17), Stenographer (10), Market Supervisor Grade II (10), Account Clerk (48).
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Answer Key
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad answer keys to all the questions will be uploaded on UPSSSC official website in a couple of days. However, there are various website and coaching institutions who have already published the unofficial answer keys on memory basis but we suggest our readers to wait for the release of official keys.
Candidates will be notified through the official portal about the release of answer keys. Therefore they are advised to have a close watch to the notice board of the official website for all the latest updates related to the exam. With the help of these keys, candidates will be able to calculate their marks and get an insight to their performance in the written exam. Answer key will indicate the questions numbers of all the sets and correct answer to each questions.
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Recruitment- At a Glance
Official Notification- http://upsssc.gov.in/UploadNotices/ADVT_1317.pdf
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Answer Key- Schedule/ Important Dates
Candidates can quickly go through the schedule of UPSSSC mandi Parishad recruitment exam-
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Recruitment- Exam Scheme
- UP Mandi Parishad exam was conducted in offline mode.
- Exam was conducted in two shifts
- Total 200 questions were asked.
- Nature of questions was Multiple Choice Type.
- Total marks were 400.
- The total duration of exam was 2 hours.
How to check UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Answer Key?
As Commission will upload the answer keys on official website, candidates are required to check the same online. They can access the answer key by following the step-wise download process shared below-
- Step I- Visit the official website of UPSSSC (http://upsssc.gov.in).
- Step II- Search for the “News and Alerts” section given on the homepage of the website.
- Step III- Click on Mandi Parishad answer key option.
- Step IV- Select the respective question paper set.
- Step V- Desired Answer Key to all the questions will appear.
- Step VI- Check the answers carefully.
- Step VII- If candidates want to download the answer key PDF; they can click on download button.
Click here to get Mandi Parishad Answer Key- Link/PDF to be updated here
UPSSSC Mandi Parishad Objection/ Representation 2019
After the release of official answer keys, candidates will be given an opportunity to submit representation or objection against the provisional key. It means candidates having doubt regarding any of the answer key can submit representation against that particular questions.
Commission will provide a limited period for this process. Interested candidates have to submit an application for objection in which they have to mention all the necessary information. Application process can be online or offline as fixed by the commission.
Candidates should submit the application as per the criteria of the commission and also have to submit the application fee. They must apply within the stipulated time as late application will not be considered.
On the basis of objection submitted by the applicants, conducting authority will publish a new answer key and this key will be final. No further correspondence and request in this regards will be entertained by the commission under any circumstances.
How to submit objection in answer key?
Objections can be submitted online or offline. For more details, they are advised to wait for the release of official notice related to answer key. If representation will be submitted through online mode, then they have to visit UPSSSC website and follow the instructions.
UPSSSC Group C result 2019
After the publication of UPSSC Mandi Parishad final key, commission will declare the result for written exam. Exam result will also consider final answer keys in the evaluation process. Exam result will also be published online. Selected candidates will be called for attending the next selection round depending on the post they have applied for. Second round will basically include the typing test.
Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of written test, typing test (as applicable), document verification, medical fitness, and other selection formalities.
UP Mandi Answer Keys- Some Important Points
- UPSSSC Mandi Parishad answer keys will be released soon.
- Candidates can access the answer key PDF through the official website on the notified date.
- Candidates will also be given an opportunity to submit objection against the answer key.
- The answer key after objection will be final and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- Answer keys will be published for all the sets of question booklets.
- After the release of final answer keys, commission will also publish the result.
- In order to get latest updates related to keys, candidates should visit official website and this page on a regular basis.
If you have any question in relation to UPSSSC Mandi Parishad answer key then ask us in the discussion section below and we will reply to you in fast possible time.