UPTET 2019-20 Notice (Out) Online Application Form Registration Link
UPTET 2019-20: UP Basic Education Board is going to conduct Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for Uttar Pradesh on 22nd December 2019. Applications for the same is available from 1st November 2019. Interested candidates can submit their applications only through online mode.
Applications form is available on the official website of the board on notified dates. Candidates must submit application only in online mode before the due date as late applications will not be entertained.
UPTET 2019-20 Online Application
UPTET is a state-level eligibility test conducted by UP Basic Education Board to test the eligibility of candidates in order to be recruited as teacher in Primary and Upper Primary level in various schools of the state. Every year a large number of candidates from the state appear for this test and are provided UPTET certificate. Those who clear the exam become eligible to teach students of primary i.e. Class I to Class V and upper primary level i.e. from Class VI to Class VIII.
Latest Update 31st Oct 2019: UPTET 2019 Notification has been released. As per the notification, application form link will be available from 1st Nov 2019.
Those who aspiring to be a primary teacher in the state can read this article as here we have compiled all the necessary information related to UPTET 2019 such notification details, eligibility requirement, important dates, application, fee, selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, etc.
UPTET 2019 – Overview
Official notification- Available Now
Application Link- updated soon
UPTET 2019 Application- Important Dates/ Schedule
To help them, we have shared the complete details of eligibility conditions below-
- Applicants should be Indian national. However, applicants from Nepal, Bhutan, and Tibet also eligible for UPTET 2019.
- The applicants should be of minimum 18 years of age and their upper age limit should be 35 years.
As there will be two papers, the educational qualification criteria for primary and upper primary teachers will be different.
For Primary teachers (Paper I)-
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or college.
- They should have done BTCT from an institute recognized by the National Teacher Education Council Uttar Pradesh.
- They should have qualified the National Teacher Education Parishad from recognized institution.
- Should have completed the two-year Diploma in education from the Indian Rehabilitation Parishad.
- Should have done B.Tech from a recognized University that should be affiliated to UGC or Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya Teacher Education Office.
- They should have completed graduation from the university/ college affiliated to UGC and BTC Urdu training from Uttar Pradesh.
For Upper Primary (Paper-II)
- They should have completed graduation and have passed or appearing in final year of 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)
- They should have done graduation with minimum 50% marks and should have passed or appearing in the 1st year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed)
- They should have completed graduation with minimum 45% marks and have passed or appearing in 1st year of Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), as per the NCTE
- They should have completed Senior Secondary/class 12th with minimum 50% marks and have passed or appearing in final year of B.El.Ed. (4-year program)
- Senior Secondary/ class 12th with minimum 50% marks and have passed or appearing in the final year of 4 years B.Sc.Ed/ BA or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed.
- UPTET 2019 Applications can be filled only through the online mode.
- No printed application forms will be made available.
- Applications should be made only through the online mode within the schedule notified.
Candidates should not submit hard copy of application as offline applications will not be considered by the conducting authority.
- All the documents are uploaded in the format specified by the board.
- Applicants must make sure that they fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- In case of any mistake in the application form, candidates should make the correction within the given time schedule.
How to fill UPTET 2019 Online Application Form?
In order to submit online application form, candidates can follow the instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of Board first.
- Click on UPTET 2019 link.
- Click on the registration link.
- Fill all the details and generate the registration number and password.
- Proceed to fill the application form.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- Upload the scanned copy of required documents.
- Make payment of the requisite application fee.
- Submit the application form.
- Take the printout of the form and keep it safe for future references.
Category-wise application fee-
- Application fee can be paid through online mode.
UPTET 2019 Selection Procedure
Selection of the candidates will be made initially on the basis of marks in the eligibility test. Final selection of the candidates will be done as per the discretion of the school/institution in which candidates have applied.
Those who will qualify the exam will be awarded the UPTET eligibility certificate. In order to qualify the exam, candidates are required to obtain minimum 60% marks (55% reserved category) in the test. The eligibility certificate will be valid for the period of 5 years and candidate can apply for job on the basis of it within this period.
Candidates an obtain certificate from the concerned department of the district. They must note mere issue of certificate will not confirm their job. Final appointment in the post of teacher will be based on the recruitment policy of the respective school/board.
- Mode of exam- offline
- Paper- Two (Primary level- Paper I), (Upper Primary level- Paper-II)
- Type of questions- objective type
- Total questions- 150
- Duration of exam- 2 hours 30 minutes
- Negative marking- No
Upper Primary (Paper-II)
Check the subject-wise syllabus given as under-
Child Development & Pedagogy-
- The concept of development and its relationship with learning
- The concept of Inclusive education
- Understanding children with special needs, Learning, and Pedagogy
Language Hindi/ English/ Sanskrit/ Urdu)
- Language Comprehension
- Fill in the blanks
- Pedagogy of language development
- Language skills
- Spotting error/ Sentence Correction
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Idiom and Phrases
- Number System & Simplification
- Percentage & Ratio,
- Time and Work
- Speed &Distance
- Profit & Loss
- Algebra & Mensuration
- Pedagogy of Mathematics
- Pedagogy of Science
- Food & Materials
- World of The Living
- How Things Work
- People and Ideas
- Moving Things
- Natural Phenomenon and Resources
- Social Studies Pedagogy
- Social and Political Life
- UP Related Questions
- Economics and Static GK
- Environmental Science Pedagogy & UP Related Questions
- Family and friends
- Food and nutrition
- Water, travel
- Things we make and do
UPTET 2019 Admit Card
After the scrutiny of applications, candidates will be issued admit card. Only registered candidates will be issued admit card which they have to carry to the exam hall on the day of exam.
Admit card will be made available on the official website, indicating the exam date, time, exam center and other details.
UPTET 2019-20 Result
After the conduct of exam, the board will publish the answer keys. Once the answer keys will be displayed, result will be declared. The list of qualified candidates will be hosted on the board’s website.
For more information and latest updates related to UPTET 2019 keep visiting this page on regular basis.
Share your queries and doubts with us in the comment section.