UPTET Answer key 2019-2020 (OUT) Paper 1, 2 | उत्तर प्रदेश टीईटी 2019 उत्तर कुंजी
UPTET Answer key 2020 Released now: The Uttar Pradesh Government has conducted the UP TET-2019 Examination on the 8th of January 2020 and now the answer key for both the papers of their respective shift is going to be published by the authority on 14th of January 2020. Around 16 lakhs candidates who had appeared for Paper 1 or Paper 2 can check their answer key from the official website of the department or can also access the same from the link available on this page. Once the answer key publishes by the board we will activate the link so that you may access your answer key without any hassle.
UPDATE: UPTET Answer key released. उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार 14 जनवरी 2020 को UP-TET 2019 की उत्तर माला की घोषणा करने जा रही हैCheck Answer key PDF File below.
Candidates, below we have shared useful information related to your TET Exam so you all must visit the page.
UPTET Answer key 2020
- Earlier, the Uttar Pradesh government has invited the notification for UP TET-2019 and thousands of eligible and desirable candidates of Uttar Pradesh who wanted to serve as a teacher in class 1st to 5th and 6th to 8th applied for it and after appearing in the examination successfully all candidates are waiting for the answer key which is going to be announced on 14th Jan.
- Through this answer key candidates can evaluate the marks scored by them in the examination and can also challenge the answer key if they want to do so.
- Around 16 lakhs candidates appeared for the UP-TET 2019 examination.
UPTET Answer Key challenge
Candidates once the answer key is published by the authority you may thoroughly cross-check it with the duplicate OMR answer key which you received in the examination hall. If there is any answer key whose answer is incorrect then you can challenge the same by submitting proof of it and by paying a fee of Rs 500/- per question.
- And if your answer is correct then your 500 rs will be refunded to you after finalizing the answer but if it is incorrect then the fee will not be refunded at all.
- Without proof, no challenge will be accepted.
- Candidates must note that they can challenge the answer key within a given period of time once the answer key is published and details regarding the challenge will be notified by the authority in due time.
- The selected panel will scrutinize the answer key which was challenged and after scrutinizing, they will publish the final answer key in due time and no such challenge will be accepted by the authority once the final answer key is published by the authority.
UP TET Scanned copy of OMR/Answer Key
- Candidates can get their scanned copy of the OMR sheet/ Answer Key once the result is declared from the authority. Any candidates can apply for it within a period of one year from the date of result announcement.
- Candidates can pay a fee of Rs 1000/- through demand draft which was issued from any nationalized bank in the name of Secretary, Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh and which should be payable at Prayagraj only.
UP TET Certificate and its Validity
- After qualifying the UP TET Examination all candidates will be awarded by the certificates from the Government and the validity of the certificate will be of five years for all categories from the date it was issued.
- The certificate will be distributed by the concerned department of the District Education department.
- All candidates must present their original document of qualifying examination as mentioned in the notification and a copy of the result published in front of the recruiting authority.
- And when they satisfy with your documents they will issue a certificate to you.
If any of the candidates in the future lost his/ her certificate, in that case, they may apply for the duplicate certificate by paying a fee of Rs. 500/- which should be paid by demand draft in the name of ‘Secretary, Examination Regulatory Authority, Uttar Pradesh, payable at Prayagraj (U.P)
- In the future, No changes in the certificate in respect of your name, caste, and category will be entertained.
Document required for a duplicate certificate is;
- High school mark sheet for age proof
- TET result copy/ last qualifying exam certificate
- Caste certificate
- Disability certificate if applicable
- Original copy of advertising published in the newspaper
- Copy of FIR
- Affidavit in Ten Rs. notary.
- And a photo ID proof.
UP TET Certificate Applicability
Those candidates who had successfully secured the minimum qualifying marks in the UP-TET 2019 examination are eligible for the appointment in the following schools;
Primary Levels and Upper Primary Levels:
- All schools which are run by the State Government
- Local bodies that have recognition from the state government/ Basic education Council/ Secondary Education council
- Schools which are aided by the government
- All such schools who are having affiliation from the National Board of Education and no objection certificate have been issued from the state government
UP-TET Cut off
All candidates must note that to be eligible for the TET certificate you must secure the minimum qualifying marks in the examination. If you are thinking that on participation you are eligible for the certificate then you are wrong you have to score a minimum of 60% marks in the examination means your score should be more than 90 marks till then only you will be eligible for the certificate.
Minimum marks to qualify UP-TET 2019;
- General Category: 90 marks (60%)
- SC/ST/OBC/ESM/PWD: 82 marks (55%)
But qualifying in UP-TET will not give entitlement to any candidate for recruitment or employment because it is the only criteria for appointment
UP-TET Important Links
UP TET-2019 Answer Key Declared By Department
- Answer Key Primary_Level_2019 – Available Now
- Answer Key Upper_Primary_Level_2019 – Available Now
Click Here to Raise Objection / Challenge Answer Key
UPTET Paper 1 Test code Unofficial answer key
Steps to download the UPTET Answer key 2020
We know that all candidates are waiting for their answer key but before it was announced officially all candidates should know how to download the PDF of their UP-TET 2019 answer key and for our readers’ convenience below we have shared some steps which on following you will get your answer key easily.
- First, all candidates need to log on to the official website which is https://updeled.gov.in
- On the home page move on to the “candidates services” section and click on the U.P Teacher Eligibility Test
- Now scroll down the page and click on the UPTET Answer keys
- On click link of Paper-I and Paper-II will appear to your screen select the link required link
- And the PDF file will be downloaded
- Now cross check the answer key carefully with your Duplicate OMR answer copy
- For future reference, you can save the file and even take a print out of the same.
Click here to download the UP TET-2019 Answer Key – Direct link to will be provided here
If you have any query regarding the UP-TET 2019 you may contact to;
Frequently Asked Questions
14th of January 2020
You can download it from the official website or from the link available on this page
500/- per question.
Only in the case if you won your challenge.