Utkal University PG Entrance Result 2019 Merit List, Counseling Date Navodaya Vidyalaya (NVSHQ)
Utkal University PG entrance result of various programs for admission to academic year 2019-2020 has been released. For remaining programs, it will be published soon. University published first entrance test result of M.Tech (CS) on 10th July 2019 and the process is still going.
Result will be notified to the candidates through the official website of university and will also be displayed on the notice board of the concerned departments. Merit list will be reflecting various information about the performance of the candidates such as names of the provisionally selected candidates, their roll no., category, date of admission, related instructions, etc.
Utkal University Entrance Test 2019 Result
In order to collect more information on Utkal University PG entrance result, candidates have to scroll down and go through the complete article.
Utkal University Result- Important Dates
Utkal University PG admission Merit list 2019
Utkal University PG entrance result will be published has been published as the merit list of the candidates. Result/Merit list of the candidates will be generated on the basis of marks in the entrance test as well on the basis of their career/eligibility. The weightage given to entrance test will be 70% and for career, it will be 30%. However, there are various PG programs for which university has fixed different weightage criteria.
They should note that mere qualifying the exam and appearing in the merit list will not imply that their admission is confirmed. Final allotment of seat will be done only when candidates report for admission at the scheduled time.
How to check UU Entrance Test result?
Result can be downloaded by following the simple step by step procedure given below-
- Visit the official website of Utkal University first. (https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/)
- Click on “Admission” tab on the homepage. A drop-down list will appear
- Select “Entrance Result 2019” option from the dropdown list.
- Entrance result page will appear.
- Search for the relevant result option and click the “download” button.
Result/ merit list pdf appear.
- Find the name in the list.
- Download the result and keep it safe till the completion of admission.
Candidates can also check their result directly from this page. They just have to click the given links and result will appear.
- School of Women’s Studies waiting list-https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result161_30720191564472071557.pdf
- Chemistry merit list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result155_29720191564405068919.pdf
- Library & Information Science Merit list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result153_29720191564393502001.pdf
- School of Women’s Studies merit list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result154_29720191564393754185.pdf
- Library & Information Science waiting list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result153_29720191564393582983.pdf
- Statistics merit and waiting list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result160_30720191564461459253.pdf
- Sanskrit merit list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result159_29720191564406454563.pdf
- IMBA merit list and waiting list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result157_29720191564405280867.pdf
- Philosophy waiting list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result150_29720191564378846263.pdf
- Philosophy merit list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result149_29720191564378725543.pdf
- Chemistry waiting list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result156_29720191564405123816.pdf
- IMBA rank list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result158_29720191564405460658.pdf
- Anthropology merit list and waiting list- https://www.utkaluniversity.nic.in/resources/result/result151_29720191564388971249.pdf
- Commerce Merit list- available soon
- Biotechnology merit list- available soon
- MPH merit list- available soon
- Physics merit list- available soon
- M.Sc. Microbiology merit list- available soon
- Mathematics merit list- available soon
- AIHCA merit list- available soon
- MJMC merit list- available soon
- Psychology merit list- available soon
- Political Science merit list- available soon
- Odia merit list- available soon
History merit list- available soon
- Botany merit list- available soon
- Zoology merit list- available soon
- Sociology merit list- available soon
Utkal University PG English merit list- available soon
Utkal University PG Counseling
Candidates who will be listed in the merit list will be provisionally selected. For final admission, they have to report at the notified venue on date and time specified to them. Counseling for some of the PG programs has been already completed and for some, it is going on.
Check the counseling schedule for various programs shared as under-
Counseling schedule for courses of which result has not published yet will be updated shortly.
At the time of counseling/ admission, candidates have to carry all the relevant documents and certificates in original to the admission venue. All these documents will be verified and seats will be allotted to the candidates who will be eligible for admission. Candidates not reporting at the notified venue for admission will lead to the cancellation of their candidature.
Provisionally selected candidates are required to produce following documents at the time of admission-
- Original mark sheets and certificates of all examinations
- Original College Leaving and Conduct Certificate
- Original University Registration Receipt
- Migration Certificate (for students from other Universities)
- Relieve order (in case of employees) from the competent authority.
- Undertaking Form duly signed by the candidate and his/her parents.
- Three stamp size photographs
- Income Certificate of mother/ father from the competent authority (Tahasildar / Revenue Officer)